It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw Saddam Hussein Today at the Gas Station

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I was in Sun Valley California today minding my own business filling my car with petrol when I look across the island and I see Saddam Hussein fueling a Nissan Maxima. I spent a good minute looking at him and I am certain it was him, beard and all, after I had finished fueling my car I went on my way. As I was sitting in traffic I remembered that Saddam was rumored to of had many doubles and at that point all of the pieces came together in my head, a body double is who is on trial in Iraq. Why would a man who had millions of dollars at his disposal stay in a country that had thousands of people looking for him, in America no one is looking for Saddam. It was so obvious he is hiding in the last place the American government would ever look, America. Our government knows that they don't have the real Saddam in custody but they don't care they are only after Iraq's oil they just put a double on trial to try to make their invasion look better in the eyes of those they so poorly represent.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Wow and you didnt tell the national enquire? Im sure they pay good money to hear that load of bull# story. In fact thats the biggest load of crap Ive seen since I took a dump this morning.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
So you tell me that you're the only who would have recognised him since all the time he's in the USA? Impossible or highly unprobable... A picture?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Hilarious..

That's all I have to say..

Oh, and..

Everythingyouknowisalie..I like your avatar..

Ok, now I'm done..thanks for the laugh PaulLong

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Thanks I like yours too.
Didnt know how to make one so I took it off of infowars.com lol.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hmmm.. Saddam in sunny valley calli.

May I ask..

What American calls gas petrol?

And why is Saddam - past president of a nation - driving a Nissan?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Let me get this right you saw Saddam the man who if free would be worth 25 million and did not report it???
Yeah right and I saw Elvis at KMart 10 minutes ago

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
A picture like that could be done fairly easily with Photoshop

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
That's a coincidence. I saw Osama Bin Laden at a gas station also. Except he was the owner of a Pump-N-Dump minimart that serves as a refueling-restroom facility on I-80 Ohio Turnpike, Akron to be exact.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Actually, Elvis has been banned from chain stores for stealing.

Rckpuck, up here in the cradle of education (the north east) sometimes we fondly refer to gasoline as "petrol"

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I saw the Iraqi Information Minister at the 7-11 around the corner from my house. I asked him if it was actually him, he insisted he was not really there. Crazy.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I hope this doesn't degenerate into a "they all look alike" style thread...

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
THEY ALL LOOK ALIKE!!!!!!!!

top topics

join