It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq, Syria and Iran.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

"Iraqi President Jalal Talabani is expected to meet in the next few days with high-ranking officials from Iran and Syria, neighbors that the United States has blamed for many of Iraq's problems."

This is it.

Both countries are going to pull Iraq under their wing.
They will declare and end to conflict if the USA withdrawls iself and lets the rightful owners of the land control their destiny.

America knows this is going to have a major effect on public opinion, because when the country your declaring to save, and its closest regional allies all band together and declare you the PROBLEM... there's really nothing you can say to even argue your side.

America Will not pull out.

We will either

A. Show our true colours.. and state we need to remain to secure the oil, against the wishes of the iraqi's.
B. Move on with their supposid next plan.. and confront Iran about its Nuclear problem.. with israelis assistance.
C. Have the Iraqi admin kidnapped and murdered, putting in place another pro american regime, who will ask us to stay...
D. Heade their wishes and leave.

Do you hear that?
What the hell is that noise...

listen....

I swear I hear israeli jets fast approaching....

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
enough blood has been spilt even so Iran and syria arent the cause for this troublesome time. hopefully something can be done to stop the bloodshed and Iran being shi'ate should have a good impact with the large population of Iraq and hopefully sunnis aswell.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Its all part of the plan. All of a sudden a new party is elected and we see all these changes going on.

Instead of the U.S withdrawing soldiers and saying "oh well you guys take care of it on your own, we tried", we can say "Well, if they say they are ready to handle it, lets give them a chance"

Everything is already planned for the media.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Wouldn’t you just love to be a fly on the wall during that meeting?

Majority of people, including myself. Believe Iran to be playing a substantial hand in the violence in Iraq.

If this is true, and the Iraqi’s are finding evidence of Iranian influence..
What would the Iranian president propose? Being it’s becoming obvious of their involvement?

He’s got to be careful, because if he puts a wrong foot forward towards Malaki.. he will surely come public and disclose what Iran’s intentions are…

Is Iran’s president savvy enough, to talk the Iraqi leader into assisting him?

Maybe he will propose a cease to civilian attacks and government officials…
As long as the Iraqi government continues to keep American forces in the nation thus giving them an endless supply of targets.. and the ability to dwindle the troops, and American economy downwards..

Is Iraq’s president going to be a staunch ally of the US, as Bush declares him to be? And face the threat of endless violence?
Or will he be a staunch ally to his faith, his people and his fellow race?

If he sides with America, and rejects Iran’s proposal…
Surely the violence in Iraq will not stop.

No wonder the US is suspicious of this meeting..
I would be too, If I knew of the consequences of such.

‘Annan sees US 'trapped' in Iraq ‘
news.bbc.co.uk...

‘U.S. Considers Raising Troop Levels in Iraq’
www.nytimes.com...

Surely with headlines such as this, its becoming obvious The USA is stuck in Iraq.. with no realistic way of achieving success and getting out.

IMO, Iran has the USA exactly where they want them..
All they want to do now, is limit the casualties being inflicted on their fellow man.
And Malaki siding with them, is the key to this.

‘’The poll also found that 59 percent disapprove of President Bush's handling of his job; 38 percent approve of it.’’
www.cnn.com...

With numbers as such… I wouldn’t want to side with bush… would you?

We’re winning in Iraq, says defiant Bush - 26 October 2006
www.khaleejtimes.com.../focusoniraq/2006/October/focusoniraq_October184.xml§ion=focusoniraq

And declaring such, proves how out of touch this president is.
Especially when less than a month later, they admit the possibility of needing 20,000 more troops, just to CONTINUE their plans, while UN chief Annan declares they are STUCK.

Mr. Bush, out of curiosity… what made you declare that your winning In Iraq? Less than 4 weeks ago?

top topics

join