It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stealth Jihad in the UK?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AbuMusaab
Britain is a large part of the reason that the Islamic World is in the state that it is in.

British colonialism.

Britain, America, and Israel are the true "axil of evil."

[edit on 5-1-2007 by AbuMusaab]

I know what you mean, but what you said was utter garbage.

We took over the ME after WW1 as the Ottoman Empire collapsed and we didn't "colonise" it. We just administered it.

Apart from that, the vast majority of the Empire was not Islamic and as for actual "colonies", I can think of maybe one or two examples at the most.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
They move into any area, and refuse to be apart of anything. They want what every one else has, but they only want it on their terms.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
yes... "they" are scary aren't "they"
who are "they" and what do "they" want, all we know is "they" won't stop...
fear "them"

Anyone else get the impression some people in this country are living in a bad 50's sci fi film ?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
It does seem that way.

But using phrases like "they" and "them" (to imply separateness - "they" are not "us" and are very different to what "we" stand for) is a classic way of demonising a certain group of people - the Nazis used it against the Jews if you read some newspaper articles and propaganda leaflets from that era. I find it interesting to read articles and so on about issues like this because it shows very clearly how some media outlets very skilfully and very subtly try to manipulate you into thinking what they want you to think. It's been around for a long time, and sadly still works today. As I have said before, be very wary of the press, especially on issues like this.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
"Muslim", "People of the Islamic Persuasion", "Jewishly Challenged"

Don't want to be a part of the society in which they moved into.

"They" want what they want on their own terms.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join