It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stealth Jihad in the UK?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
"It is pretty odd how the british are unaccepting of the muslims and pushing them into ethnic cloisters."

they hate to intergrate with any other races / colours / creeds Nyg... go to inner city bradford and have a look see... Work in the Bradford royal for a couple of years and find out how badly the asians treat the female white / black african nurses.. and woe betide the poor philipino nurses who have to look after an asian patient... thats hell on earth for them, as the asians view them with utter contempt for being staunch catholics....

In Glasgow, the pakistanis even have a special name for torturing and killing by fire a white person - its called a Krypto... after the poor white 15 year old that got stabbed, tortured, and then killed by fire because his only ever crime against asians was to be white... yep 5 big grown men and one boy.... because he was white and they wanted to hurt a white person that night...

No national news, no out cry, no major hearts ableeding from the far left, nothing.

Then, then the asians had the gall to try and say that 5 grown men killing a 15 year old white boy because of his skin colour wasn't a racist murder.....

Had it been 5 whites and one asian the police and the liberal elite would of moved heaven and earth itself to get this solved in days or weeks not the two years it took the police to get 4 of them..

Nope, asians are the most racist homophobic sexist discriminators there are, and if you don't believe me, try living amongst them for even 12 months...

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
It is pretty odd how the british are unaccepting of the muslims and pushing them into ethnic cloisters.

The British shouldn't be judged on a few 'idiots' who attack muslim women for wearing burkas. The majority of Britain is a multicultural melting pot allowing many people of diverse ethnic backgrounds to meet and share cultures. However in these diverse areas it is still common to find large numbers of the same minority group living together. I don't think this is xenopohbic or wrong, it's just an innate desire to be with one's 'own people'. Just because you live with people from the same ethnic background doesn't mean you have to only have friends from the same ethnic background.

I saw a news programme saying that muslim people didn't intergrate as well because of their beliefs; it seemed spurious to me because other religions than islam have similar laws ('don't drink alcohol') but they have no trouble intergrating and contributing to english life. Many british people don't intergrate well with the surrounding community (hence the introduction of ASBO's), so I don't see how you can say it is stereotypical of anyone, other than a certain type of person

At the beginning of university the second question I was asked by everybody I met was "Where are you from?". Everytime I was asked I groaned inside because ultimately what does it matter. Obviously it's nice to get to know people, but asking someone that instantly creates a stereotype in peoples head. The other reason I didn't like this was because all the people from the same place instantly had alot to talk about, so at first it created the impression in me that the minority groups 'stuck together'. Another point, raised by many students I talked to was how it was most common for the people of Indian descent or from China to stick together. However, this didn't stop these minority groups leading active roles in the student body and they still intergrated like anyone else.

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
In Glasgow, the pakistanis even have a special name for torturing and killing by fire a white person - its called a Krypto... after the poor white 15 year old that got stabbed, tortured, and then killed by fire because his only ever crime against asians was to be white...

Can we have a link to this story.

No national news, no out cry, no major hearts ableeding from the far left, nothing.

If that happened to me my parents would hunt down the perpetrators; no news group in the country would be able to shut them up.

Then, then the asians had the gall to try and say that 5 grown men killing a 15 year old white boy because of his skin colour wasn't a racist murder.....

See, we need a link to be able to know what was reported to have happened rather than you saying it was a racist muder.

Had it been 5 whites and one asian the police and the liberal elite would of moved heaven and earth itself to get this solved in days or weeks not the two years it took the police to get 4 of them..

This is a really poor argument, it's probably that poor it's got its own special name... I shoulda concentrated harder in school. Maybe it's a tu quoque argument, something like that. Well, whatever the name, the argument is poor because you haven't provided us with a link, the length of the case could have been for any number of reasons, it's complete conjecture to say white perpetrators would have been treated more harshly and you're assuming our courts are inherently racist.

Nope, asians are the most racist homophobic sexist discriminators there are, and if you don't believe me, try living amongst them for even 12 months...

(BIG sigh)

D4rk kn1ght, your post seems to be less an argument for anything and more a tyraid against 'asians' (although I think you mean Indians/Pakistanis). I agree that some individuals from ethnic minorities are racist or homophobic and that Islam also appears to me (in it's stronger forms) to be sexist. But to say the most? IMO saying any group of people are racist shows some inbuilt racist outlook.

Why can't we all just get along?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

Please address this.

Personal insults? Come down on stinky for calling me a sock when it's obviously untrue and anyone with admin access can double-check the IPs to confirm or deny the fact.

How about this: stinky, I apologize for calling you an idiot. That is not true. You are merely uninformed. Now, please apologize for calling me a sock puppet.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by otcconan]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by otcconan
news.bbc.co.uk...

Please address this.

- Address what?

Lots of people across the whole of the UK, of various and no faiths, right now (as the article says) choose not to take every dispute before the Police and the courts and use alternative means/methods/practices.

In Northern Ireland 'Restorative Justice' schemes are quite popular right now, no Police, no courts and it is a form of 'pularalistic Justice/mediation'.
more on Restorative Justice schemes in Northern Ireland

That's all this is really saying.

Just because you can also tag to this story a few dozen zealot nutters saying the kind of nutty things zealot nutters can be relied upon to say does not mean very much serious is happenng or of any real consequence.

It doesn't have to be some scary Muslim plot unless you prefer to see it that way.

Personal insults? Come down on stinky

- Yeah right.

Way to be taken seriously.

please apologize for calling me a sock puppet.

- It's in your own hands, if you don't want to be taken for a socky then don't act like one.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   

- It's in your own hands, if you don't want to be taken for a socky then don't act like one.

Do you KNOW what a sock puppet is? Here: en.wikipedia.org...

Explain how my writing style is similar to the initial post. Explain how I could possibly use a different service provider. Explain these things, and then I won't expect an apology.

As to my last post, what I'm pointing out is that the Muslim community is asking for a different set of standards in the UK, by law. And that they're getting it. Once that's established, it's a short trip to making it the law for everyone.

These things don't happen overnight. The Barbarian invaders didn't take over Rome, they merely infiltrated Europe to the point that they were hired and became defacto tax collectors for the Empire. Before too long, they WERE the empire. England didn't surrender to the Vikings, but they installed a Danish king. Empires, or civilizations, don't fall overnight. The radical Islamists understand this, and we don't. Their timetable is centuries. Most people in the West can't think beyond the next week. That is the difference.

Each concession we give to them emboldens them more. They don't care how long it takes...this is the nature of the thing.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

- Yeah right.

Way to be taken seriously.

I assume that in order to be taken seriously, I must agree with you. Sorry, won't do. I offered the olive branch and look what you did. I'm through with you. You aren't worth my time and effort and I shall not waste it on you anymore.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Byhiniur,
by your own logic in this sentence...

"IMO saying any group of people are racist shows some inbuilt racist outlook."

That would make muslims the most racist people on earth as they are always on the whine about how racist white people are... even when we bend over backwards to accomodate them, they still go on about racist this racist that...

BUT, I do agree, that rather than fight it out we need to get along for the sake of the future generations.

The fact that islamic asians don't like to intergrate is their problem which will soon become a national problem as they start to call for a seperatist state within the UK's borders... they will, its a matter of when thats all.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
And yes, to set the matter straight.

I am white, I am Scottish / Irish mix, and I lived all my life within other communities by choice.

I have lived with japanese culture, South American, Russian, Finnish, and Indian. I have travelled well in my life, and met peoples from all over the world who I have adored.

I will say this now, that on meeting and trying to understand islamic culture i spent 6 months in Saudi arabia.

I came back from Saudi with a profound distaste of islamic culture and learnings, and have in all my life never met a nastier, more violent culture. Do you know what stunned me the most? A beating in a square of a young christian girl - I used to have the photo of her as she bleeds rivers as the stick slices her flesh.. She was born a muslim, and changed at university to christianity... so they beat her sensless for it.. from that day on, I looked at them in a whole new light. And no, i won't change my views on them. Ever seen religiouse police stalking streets with razor sharp sticks beating those not at prayers? and the one thing that did me was the Pakistanis employed in saudi think its heaven on earth...

I'm sorry, I just have no intentions of ever letting my children grow up in an islamic controlled UK.. Never.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by otcconan
I assume that in order to be taken seriously, I must agree with you.

- Oh pleeeaaasseeee.

I offered the olive branch and look what you did.

- Oh sorry, I either missed that entirely or just didn't find rather juvenile name calling ("stinky") much of an olive-branch.

I'm through with you.

- I'm sure I'll get over that, don't worry about it.

As to my last post, what I'm pointing out is that the Muslim community is asking for a different set of standards in the UK, by law.

- No 'they' are not.

A handful of individuals acting as 'talking heads' on a BBC article does not an entire British Muslim community make and neither does a poll of a mere 500 Muslims quoted in it.

......and when it is clearly pointed out to you that other non-Muslims have been doing the exact same thing and for far longer you simply ignore that and carry on insisting on scary Muslim plots.

Never mind the facts, keep on promoting the fear and paranoia, eh?

[edit on 29-11-2006 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Byhiniurby your own logic in this sentence...
"IMO saying any group of people are racist shows some inbuilt racist outlook."
That would make muslims the most racist people on earth as they are always on the whine about how racist white people are... even when we bend over backwards to accomodate them, they still go on about racist this racist that...

My point was meant to show that all racism is equal, there is no more or less in racism, it is just that. I have never heard a muslim person 'whine' about the freedoms the english people enjoy; only radicalist muslims do that, and they are intolerant and ignorant, just as many English people who I have met are.

Please can I have some examples of how we've "bent over backwards to accomodate" the islamic community. I can't think of a reason we would do that other than the point raised by smikey where we gave them land to make a temple in gratitude for their services to the country.

The fact that islamic asians don't like to intergrate is their problem which will soon become a national problem as they start to call for a seperatist state within the UK's borders... they will, its a matter of when thats all.

This will not happen, the majority of muslims live peacefully within our country. This seems a radical view on your behalf, trying to pigeon hole all muslims into this area. I saw that the majority of muslims would want shia law, but wanting something is completely different to attempting to make it happen. I'd want a porsche but I'm not going to do anything to make it happen.

BTW, where is the link to your news story regarding the pakistanis attacking a 15 year old white person because they are white?

The stealth jihad in our country is being undertaken by a small minority of people, not the entire muslim population. Our country is built on the foundation of tolerance and secularism, thats why we won't ever have a muslim controlled territory within our country.

I don't see what yor experiences in saudi arabia have to do with the current state of affairs in england. Our country doesn't pander to ethnic minorities, it just ensures that they aren't discriminated against.

Please give us a link to he story you previously explained.

There are many things I have to say but I want to here what you think to these rebuttals first.

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
Never mind the facts, keep on promoting the fear and paranoia, eh?

Never a truer word spoken in relation to the topic of this thread. It does seem that the people who are acting against 'Muslims as a whole' are acting out of fear and paranoia.

[edit on 29/11/06 by byhiniur]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I do apologise for not getting you a link to that story..

As all of Scotland now knows, Baldy - so named for his close-cropped hairstyle - was the street name of Imran Shahid, the 29-year-old second-generation Scots Asian thug who, along with his brother and close associates, moved on from Shawlands in Pollokshields to make a post-school career out of terrorising Glasgow's south side. Last week he was jailed, with members of his gang, for the brutal racist killing of 15-year-old white schoolboy Kriss Donald.

After a trial that shocked the nation, Shahid was sentenced to 25 years as the ringleader of a gang of five that abducted the boy in broad daylight from a Glasgow street before stabbing him 13 times and setting him alight while he was still alive.

And read about how Police have to go softly softly or the asians whine about Police racism..

scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com...

and im not suprised you never heard any thing, as the national news never touched it at all during the investigation, only the sentencing got them to report on the poor lads death at the hands of racist scum.

mod edit: corrected error in external quote tag

[edit on 2-1-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I have friends from cities like Birmingham, Bradford and Manchester. They say that when they are in the town centre they can play a game called 'spot the white man' and hardly ever get a score thats in double figures. And this is in English cities...

Remember this?
This isn't what I like to see on the streets of the British capital. If Europe is a 'cancer', then what are these people doing living in London?

Good British people just don't want to see their country turn into a joke because of lax immigration and policing. And Brits can say some heated things in debates like this, but whenever they oppose Muslim community dominance they are branded 'racist'.

I don't know about a backlash but there are parts of cities that white people are scared to go in e.g. I was warned not to venture into St. Pauls, Bristol because it is 'run' by minorities. If these types of areas continue to grow, white British people are going to feel unwelcome in their cities altogether.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Yes, I'm english

Sigh.

Felt obliged to chip in to this one.

I'm a UK citizen, lived here my whole life. I've got friends who are muslim, hindu, christian, aetheist, sikh, agnostic and so on. Most are white due to proportionality. You know what? They're all totally sound. That's why they're my mates.

On the other hand, I've met people from all manner of backgrounds who were absolute violent morons. Again, due to proportionality, most are white, and some aren't.

I come from an old school working class family of racists, yet my whole life I've known without any shadow of a doubt that I'm right and they're wrong. Plain and simple. It's quite easy:

THEY SAY: "All Romanians are filthy gypsies"
I THINK: "Well I dont know any romanians, but I saw the football team on TV the other day, and they didn't look like filthy gypsies. So you are definately wrong."

THEY SAY: "All blacks are lazy"
I THINK: "I know some black people, and they aren't. Wrong again."

It's not rocket science is it. Within every modern culture you will get the full spread of human stereotypes from the wacky professor to the street thug. In different proportions of course, but the key thing is that they exist.

What makes me sigh is when people try and say 'Christians are X', 'Muslims are Y', 'Sikhs are Z'. As soon as you tar brush an entire group of people you've become a moron, and that's the lightest word I can use.

For example, the asians I've met tend to be more homophobic than the aetheists, and the aetheists less tolerant of religion. But then, if I'm walking down a street at night I'm a little more scared of unknown black guy than unknown white guy. I've never had any trouble in my life from a black guy, so it's totally irrational if based on experience. We've all got our irrational prejudices. The key is not to act on them. None of the muslims I know would ever do anything based on their homophobia, they'd just feel uncomfortable around gays. The aetheists get confused around religious people. And when I walk past the black guy and he says 'Good evening' I feel stupid and think to myself 'Come on man get a grip'. Thankfully we're not quite at the stage of thoughtcrime yet.

You've got to have some global and historical perspective. For god's sake look around the planet. Aboriginees, Native Americans - mostly wiped out, their lands taken and replaced by white anglo saxons. The entire native populous of south america wiped out and replaced by europeans. And are we apologetic? Hell no! We make people take citizenship tests if they want to live in the UK to make sure they're 'suitable' for our green and pleasant land. You think all the british ex-pats living around the world should be forced to do the same or deported?

So to cut a long story short whenever you start slipping into rhetoric about a race, a religion, or a culture being 'bad', you leave yourself with 3 options:

1) Wise up and change your mentality and start judging people according to their merit as individuals, ignoring their ID card info (race, gender, sexuality, religion)

2) Attempt the christian missionary method of converting everybody. Tricky with gender. Really difficult with skin colour.

or as a final solution...

3) Go down the route tried and tested by the nazis. This can be done by either deporting everyone of a certain creed, or if you're feeling really ambitious you can try and wipe them all out - wiki holocaust for ideas.

On another note, I did see the story about the kid that got killed in Glasgow, and it was a vicious racist attack. But then Winston Churchill said that poison gas would be a fine weapon to use:

...against uncivilised tribes [and] against recalcitrant Arabs as an experiment.

So yeah, some people are racist, and some of those are murderous racists. But dont pretend like it's all 'their' fault, because there is no 'they', only 'us'.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It was a shadowy night on the coast of the United Kingdom, as dingy after dingy floated toward the shore. Wave after wave of Muslims come to take your women, children and jobs…

On a serious note

Muslims have been coming to the United Kingdom, since about 800 C.E. They at present represent: 1,591,000 people or 2.7% of the population[1]. That’s taken them 1200 years to get 2.7% of the population – it is hardly an invasion. In fact, by your claim and the facts it would take over 24,000 years for them to become a majority of the British population. Of course, with the ease by which people can travel there are more immigrants moving to the United Kingdom but even so it is barely a high percentage.

Why oh why?

Now you raise the question, why was this posted? If we look back to your post it rises a few interesting points: ”Many years ago the nations of Europe banded together to fight Muslim aggression and expansion.” You also forget, we banded against other Christian Nations – the sacking of Constantinople in 1203 (which wasn’t Muslim) so that they could unite other Christian groups and leaders (Alexius IV) to help them against the Islamic Nation’s. The way you word your statement makes out that the Christians were the defenders, that they did nothing wrong when in reality it was very different.

Then look at this: ” Do any of you have a sense that Muslims are slowly attempting to change the nature of your country to that which is Muslim, and foreign?” In fact, it is the Right Wing elements of our society that are trying to change it. When Muslim groups protest peacefully, this is wrong. When they voice their opinion, this is wrong. They should not be allowed to protest, they should not be allowed to voice their opinions. Why not? Just because we disagree with these views, does not mean they’re necessarily wrong. Even the Right Wing groups should be free to express their opinion. How would you like it, if your post were deleted? If your opinion was suppressed by people? Furthermore, our Nation exists because of foreign influence. Look at our Kings, look at the Roman Invasion, the Norman Invasion, the Saxon Invasion. It was thanks to these invasions by foreign groups that our Nation grew to be so strong and to deny this is to deny our own history.

Furthermore, your argument falls flat here: ” How do you feel about the rights provided to Muslims in your own nation regarding freedoms, and the lack of reciprocity in the Muslim world?” Just because one group does not give another group certain rights, does not mean we shouldn’t. We should be held to the moral standard – otherwise, we have no right to criticise these countries.

[1] www.statistics.gov.uk...

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Britain is a large part of the reason that the Islamic World is in the state that it is in.

British colonialism.

Britain, America, and Israel are the true "axil of evil."

[edit on 5-1-2007 by AbuMusaab]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Abu, I agree that we are far from innocent as a countryin world affairs, but I think to shift the argument from black to white is to fall for the same trap. Yes the US UK and Israel are responsible for some terrible crimes now and in the past, but so is every other powerful nation. The governments of Iran, Korea, Zimbabwe, and so on, would certainly be no better were they the worlds current superpowers.

Power attracts the worst and corrupts the best

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

A return to ascetism is the only way out of this current situation in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AbuMusaab
Britain is a large part of the reason that the Islamic World is in the state that it is in.

British colonialism.

And no doubt the French, Dutch, Belgians, Spanish, Portugese, Germans, Japanese, Russians and so on? These nations and more can hardly be absolved of colonialism. And some of these had more of an interest in the Middle East than Britain did. I'm not denying that British policies in the past have helped fuel the situation - far from it... I admit that they most certainly did - but there are many more factors.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
islam is the reason why the 'WHOLE' world is in a mess, don't blame other nations for the crazyness of your religion.

British colonialism.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well, no, it's not Islam... it's more radical Islam (since those are the people who support the suicide bombings and theocratic governments such as Iran). And some Islamic countries are quite friendly towards the West (for example Turkey, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia). However, Islam can't be used to explain the situation with North Korea (which is a major cause for concern, especially since they detonated that supposed nuclear device back in October). So no, it isn't just radical Islam... it's a lot of things, really. The world has been messy for far longer than the early 21st Century. It's been messy since the first human beings appeared, frankly.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

British colonialism.

Hello AbuMusaab.

British colonialism.

I feel that using historical references as a pretext to contemporary hatred, sets a dangerous precedent. Neither should it be used to justify the indiscriminate murder of British citizens.

Thanks for your time.

[edit on 12-1-2007 by Ross Cross]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join