It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA says: 'We Could Lose This Situation'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The White House yesterday drew up emergency plans to accelerate the transfer of power in Iraq after being shown a devastating CIA report warning that the guerrilla war was in danger of escalating out of US control.

The report, an "appraisal of situation" commissioned by the CIA director, George Tenet, and written by the CIA station chief in Baghdad, said that the insurgency was gaining ground among the population, and already numbers in the tens of thousands.
www.commondreams.org...

Look at what Bush got us into! You think I'm LYING when I say this Bush bastard has raped America of our dignity and respect worldwide?????? Is there anyone suprised here??? Instead of poor American soldiers dying, these repugnants who support this invasion should go over there and fight themselves! Go over there and there and kill for their Jesus! These people just grate on my last damn nerve!

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
The White House yesterday drew up emergency plans to accelerate the transfer of power in Iraq after being shown a devastating CIA report warning that the guerrilla war was in danger of escalating out of US control.

The report, an "appraisal of situation" commissioned by the CIA director, George Tenet, and written by the CIA station chief in Baghdad, said that the insurgency was gaining ground among the population, and already numbers in the tens of thousands.
www.commondreams.org...

Look at what Bush got us into! You think I'm LYING when I say this Bush bastard has raped America of our dignity and respect worldwide?????? Is there anyone suprised here??? Instead of poor American soldiers dying, these repugnants who support this invasion should go over there and fight themselves! Go over there and there and kill for their Jesus! These people just grate on my last damn nerve!

Kill for their Jesus???? Oh man, you are far out there colonel sanders.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Look, no REAL christian is gonna advocate picking up a gun, going to another man's country, and go kill up a bunch of people! In the name of democracy, in the name of Christianity!

You think I'm lying? Bush sent missionaries over there after Shock & Awe! These people are disgusting. These people are racist Nazis. WE ALREADY GOT THE NAZI CONCENTRATION CAMPS IN GITMO!

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Colonel what religion are you?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I beleive in Jesus Christ and the God of Abraham.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   

i dont realy see how we could have ever realy won this situation...especially on moral grounds

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirCyco

i dont realy see how we could have ever realy won this situation...especially on moral grounds

We couldn't. We never could---particularly on moral grounds. But, then again, look who's in the White House. Look who's in the Congress. Look who runs the media. Look who is on the Supreme Court.

Don't expect to find ANY action based upon morality from the United States.:bnghd:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I beleive in Jesus Christ and the God of Abraham.

Jesus said the war in iraq is just, and we will win. I know,
nobudy #s wit da jesus.

new topics

top topics

join