It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homo Luminous - New Evolutionary Humans

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
to my mind, "Homo Luminous" is just a Euphemism for GeneticallyManipulated people,
who knows...perhaps the elites will decide that selected
& future 'mensa' prodgeny should be outwardly identifiable
by having a DNA sequence spliced in that gives the subject
a glowing/radiant skin....
(just like a poster mentioned about the 'glow-worm' trait)

this guy with his abrupt evolution 'niche' probably read
the classic 'Stranger In A Strange Land' sci-fi story

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by halfmask

I think this has been mentioned already, but the Newest Species in Human evolution is Homo-supernus "Homo-Superior". And they have already been around for about 50 years or so, in small numbers. But now seem to be increasing with more Frequency.

Note this has nothing to do with the X-Men..lol

Homo-supernus is faster, stronger, more agile, more Disease resistant (even to diseases like Cancer), more efficient at adapting to the changing environment & much, much smarter than the standard model.

Why do you think that there are human Speed & endurance records still being broken. Youd think that humans would get the ten minuit mile & never get beyond that, because it was the pinnicle of human endurance, yet we are getting faster & stronger & breaking more & more records every day.

Why there are soo many more Child prodigies appearing everywhere.

Why there are many people who have never been sick a single day in their lives.

Or why there are suddenly a few people around being discovered with natural immunities to things like Cancer & AIDS or at least have the ability to fight the diseases off without any real medical interference.

Some most polluted cities on earth are recording individuals that have grown accustom to the massive amounts of CO2 & other poisons & actually cannot live comfortably outside those environments.

We are changing, because unlike other animal species, the Human race is far more able to spontaneously evolve & adapt, than we are given credit for.

Have a look around folks. You'll be surprised at what you find. As specially in some Scientific Journals.

But this guy, who claims that the next Stage of Evolution is going to glow in the dark...lol "gimme a break".

All this spiritual, Hippie, new age, far Left, right wing, drug induced, far out crap really gets on my nerves sometimes...hehe

These guys can really come up with some far out stuff.

The Human Race is evolving, faster than most other animals but granted, not overnight. Those individuals who are going that .01 second faster, are only doing is .01 second at a time. Evolution dose take time & the changes happening are minor changes.

Thats how evolution works. one little thing at a time.

[edit on 12/12/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
That is Me By the True God! those born after 1987, and the few and far in betwee born after 1987 will be the new Race of Humans. It is Fact.

Your are right, the vast majority of ppl on this earth will go extinct, and will be wiped out. All those who care about money, jobs, and pathetic castrated shemale, small dicked things will be wiped out. All who base theri self worth on their jobs are pathetic little geneticly inferior and spirituall inferior insects. In Fact all who Work are Patheti little insects, and are small dicked slaves of this society

I Am Above it, I Am Infinitely Above it, Born and Raised, and I Will Ascend.

That is what Niburu is for, to kill off the weak, inferior, unworthy, and To Uplift the Lions, (Spiritually, and Physically Speaking)

I know this sounds Harsh, but God Knows....It is the Truth

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
heh. a question to the naysayers, what is your profession? Are you a Nasa astronomer, a geneticist, genetic researcher? Know anything of the structure of the atom? Know ANYTHING of the recent publications of chimerisim in all humans due to the fact that there are more bacterial cells making us up than HUMAN? Or how about the direct correlation between human conciousness, our observations, and the fact that photons act as either waves or particles depending on which observation we look for? Or maybe the fact that atoms are ratio equivalents to planetary systems MEANING you may think you're this brick of fleshy crap (which plenty of people act like) but in reality you are a whole load of...um well nothing...or light...which penetrates it all.

Im a student in biotechnology and astronomy with access (no public access is not allowed) to government genetic banks and the stuff we are learning is absolutely, uneqivocaly, astonishing.

But laugh out loud to those that remain so dense they dont even lift an eye to any kind of exploration.

ps: darwinism and blind submission to evolution without actually knowing anything about it's mechanisms is blind faith. dont think of yourselves so high and mighty thanks.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I think its going to be a blending of technology with spirit. I have already been having transformational experiences, especially with outpouring of energy from the heart chakra. Things are becoming easier, less negative resistance, I have more energy to do the things I feel I need to do in my life. Manifestation, Clarity, Lucid dreaming, Very strong intuition, with an ability to feel other peoples aura's or vibration, as well as calm them through my own feeling towards them usually with the vibration of love ect ect. There is still much more spiritual growing I feel I have to accomplish, I have a strong desire to be a bright bright lightbulb turned on full blast, but I think it would be too much fast, so it is coming when I am ready, determined by divine conscious as I am aware that everything I perceive is this living thing. Everything = One observed as seperate. Anyways I think we have had these abilities for a while but have been lost in the knowledge of good and evil per say, but I think that the world will wake up to them or maybe accept them. Once they do there will be a transformation of mental process of what we are and what we are capable of doing. I am thinking humans creating a heaven on earth through use of matter and spirit. There is still a lot of work to be done, especially in protecting our home, mother earth. I have a dream that we will be able to travel around the material world and enjoy this beautiful planet, with love and less fear of each other or of the magical abilities known and unknown that have been repressed for so long.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I completely agree with you. Also to add; The reason why it's possible there are already people with this ability but have not been discovered is due to a simple fact: People harm what they fear, if one of them were to come out of hiding they could be hurt, outcast, experimented on, any number of things. So they hide.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join