It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic symbols on Israeli Supreme Court Bldg.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinsanity
Not true. Ever see Mason papers before? Signatures with the pyramid. Seperate capstone and illumination all around.

No. Whats that? Got any piccys?

And I suddenly remember something important. Cached internet files. For a number of years a Masonic Oranization website was using the symbol of the Pyramid imposed with the wings as in the dollar bill. This was back in 1996. If the cache is still on the net then everyone can see for themselves that masons are using the pyramid symbol too.

I didn't say that masons don't use the pyramid. They might for all I know. In fact I've got a pyramid paperweight on my desk at work. But it doesn't appear in freemasonry - not in any ritual I know of or symbolized on at all.

Trintyman. What do you think of David Gergans comments about Bohemian Grove? In 1993 he started on with the President and all the sudden quit all these groups he was in. Tri Lateral Commission, CFR, Bohemian Grove. Said he didn't like to run around naked like they do. Can't remeber, was it the New York Times or the Washington Times?

I'm not really very up on BC - could you let me know where his comments are or post a synopsis? Anyone who runs around naked in a tree-lined grove (or indeed anywhere else) is a few slices short of a loaf IMO.

[edit on 11/27/06 by Trinityman]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
lol. very calculated response trintyman., exactly what I'd expect from you.

I suggest you get out your mason papers. Unless you aren't an actual mason.

and two David Gergen said he doesn't like running around naked like all the other Bohemian Grovers. This would include the Bushes.

So I guess this means the Bushes are homosexual? I wonder how many would have actually voted if they had known that.

[edit on 2-12-2006 by jinsanity]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
AW

The pyramid is not now, and never has been to my knowledge, a masonic symbol*. Lots of people tend to get it confused for some reason with the Triangle, which is used extensively in freemasonry as representing God. As has already been mentioned, the all-seeing eye (which also represents God and his perpetual oversight) is (like the triangle) used within freemasonry but is not exclusive to it.

About the only place you might find a pyramid in freemasonry is part of the decor of an Egyptian-themed temple.

*Actually come to think of it the Scottish Rite might use it in one of their degrees, but I wouldn't know about that...

this plaque is from the first ever mason lodge in scotland

look what is at the top of the Plaque, hrmmm looks like the all seeing eye to me.

Im also pretty sure that the men in charge of making the dollar bill were in fact freemason's, now they did add a great amount of symbols to that 1 dollar bill and one of those symbols is the pyramid and all seeing eye.

Secret symbols & and there cosmic powers

Like the ones on the US dollar bill for example are part of the cosmic
language by which spiritual being s make themselves understood to one
another.The communication between spiritual beings, no matter of what ever
hierarchy, is effected intellectually by means of the so-called metaphorical
langauge. The thoughts are transferred by symbolic images acoustically,
telepathically and by emotion -- from being to being.The langauge or the
spiritual beings, being imperfect, therfore is only a partial aspect of the
cosmic language. It is magically speaking, not so eeffective since the
beings do not make use of quadripolarity when making themselves understood.
The cosmic language is the most perfect language that exists, for it is
analogous to the laws, that is. it expresses the universal laws in their
cause and effect. The cosmic language is therefore the great fiat "it shall
be"

In many writings of the freemasons and the secret societies, the lost key,
the lost word of God is much discussed.Rituals that were practised by these
societies are now largely just imitated traditionally without their deeper
sense in relation to the cosmic laws being understood. therefore the rituals
which , in the days of yore had been introduced and practiced by genuine
initiates are, naturally quite ineffective today since the key to their
correct interpretations has been lost.

[edit on 2-12-2006 by seridium]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
this plaque is from the first ever mason lodge in scotland

look what is at the top of the Plaque, hrmmm looks like the all seeing eye to me.

Oh maaaaaan!

I'll type this slowly. The All Seeing Eye is a symbol used in freemasonry, and represents the Supreme Being.

The plaque you linked to was a little indistinct but I definately made out a Triangle (that's Tri-an-gle) at the top. See my previous post on this thread for more info.

Im also pretty sure that the men in charge of making the dollar bill were in fact freemason's, now they did add a great amount of symbols to that 1 dollar bill and one of those symbols is the pyramid and all seeing eye.

Someone posted on this recently, a quick search will reveal the answer to you (the search button is on the top bar, 5th from the left). In short, no, freemasons did not design the dollar bill.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The Rothschilds designed the bill. They took the idea from their own family crest for the Eagle to have arrows in it's hands.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by seridium

Of the Congressional Committee that designed the Great Seal of the United States, only one (Benjamin Franklin) was a Freemason.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
jinsanity it was actually in both newspapers. I watch that video with my dad not too long ago. It was great,"You are a fan of ambush jornoulism?" Great vid.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
are you referring to David Gergen being questioned about how he doesn't like running around naked with the Bohemian Grove Elite?

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Yeah he gets really mad. I have some stuff I'am going to post in relation to this thread. I will put it up in about 5 to 10 mins. It refers to the all seeing eye. I have a few questions for the masons.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
www.conspiracyarchive.com... This were I got some of my information. Not saying it's accurate but would like to know what the masons/and non-masons have to say.

“Our beautiful seal is an expression of Freemasonry, an expression of occult ideas.” (Wyckoff, H. S. The Great American Seal. The Mystic Light, the Rosicrucian Magazine, p.56

If the eye isn't a masonic symbol why is the guy saying it is?

In 1934, Secretary of Agriculture, soon-to-be Vice-President (1940-44) and 32nd degree freemason Henry Wallace submitted a proposal to the president to mint a coin depicting the seal's obverse and reverse. President Franklin D Roosevelt, also a 32nd degree freemason, liked the idea but opted to instead place it on the dollar bill. According to Henry Wallace, in a letter dated February 6, 1951, “the Latin phrase Novus Ordo Seclorum impressed me as meaning the 'New Deal' of the Ages.”

And here are two masons putting the eye on the bill. Why would two masons want to put a symbol on the back of the dollar that has nothing to do with masonry?

“Roosevelt as he looked at the colored reproduction of the Seal was first struck with the representation of the 'All-Seeing Eye,' a Masonic representation of Great Architect the Universe. Next he was impressed with the idea that the foundation for the new order of the ages had been laid in 1776 (May 1st, 1776, founding of the Illuminati) but would be completed only under the eye of the Great Architect. Roosevelt like myself was a 32nd degree Mason. He suggested that the Seal be put on the dollar bill rather that a coin

Symbolism is the language of the Mysteries ... By symbols men have ever sought to communicate to each other those thoughts which transcend the limitations of language. Rejecting man-conceived dialects as inadequate and unworthy to perpetuate divine ideas, the Mysteries thus chose symbolism as a far more ingenious and ideal method of preserving their transcendental knowledge. In a single figure a symbol may both reveal and conceal, for to the wise the subject of the symbol is obvious, while to the ignorant the figure remains inscrutable. Hence, he who seeks to unveil the secret doctrine of antiquity must search for that doctrine not upon the open pages of books which might fall into the hands of the unworthy but in the place where it was originally concealed.”

— Manly P. Hall, The Secret Teachings of All Ages, p. 20
It looks to me that the pyramid in the court building is very much like the symbol on the back of the one dollar bill.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Warhol
www.conspiracyarchive.com... This were I got some of my information. Not saying it's accurate but would like to know what the masons/and non-masons have to say.

Why don't you pull some specific points out of the video and post them. That way we can discuss one thing at a time without getting sidetracked.

“Our beautiful seal is an expression of Freemasonry, an expression of occult ideas.” (Wyckoff, H. S. The Great American Seal. The Mystic Light, the Rosicrucian Magazine, p.56

If the eye isn't a masonic symbol why is the guy saying it is?

The All Seeing Eye is a symbol used in freemasonry. I believe I may have mentioned that before too.

In 1934, Secretary of Agriculture, soon-to-be Vice-President (1940-44) and 32nd degree freemason Henry Wallace submitted a proposal to the president to mint a coin depicting the seal's obverse and reverse. President Franklin D Roosevelt, also a 32nd degree freemason, liked the idea but opted to instead place it on the dollar bill. According to Henry Wallace, in a letter dated February 6, 1951, “the Latin phrase Novus Ordo Seclorum impressed me as meaning the 'New Deal' of the Ages.”

And here are two masons putting the eye on the bill. Why would two masons want to put a symbol on the back of the dollar that has nothing to do with masonry?

Why would they not? Are you of the belief that everything that a freemason does is related to freemasonry. Do you believe that I try to sneak masonic symbols into my work presentations? I'm not too sure where you are going with this.

It looks to me that the pyramid in the court building is very much like the symbol on the back of the one dollar bill.

Could you explain what you are trying to demonstrate here, as I'm pretty confused. I've posted several times over the past 48 hours that the pyramid is not a masonic symbol, but yet it keeps cropping up in posts. Interesting.

[edit on 12/2/06 by Trinityman]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I was trying to to say that many people here have said that the building is void of any masonic symbols. But it looks to me that their are. I could be wrong and I will admit that. I do believe that everything that a mason does relates to masonry. Why wouldn't it? These guys are masons why wouldn't what they are doing not be related to masonry? If not can you explain why it isn't related to masonry? Good reply Trin!

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I was trying to to say that many people here have said that the building is void of any masonic symbols. But it looks to me that their are. I could be wrong and I will admit that. I do believe that everything that a mason does relates to masonry. Why wouldn't it? These guys are masons why wouldn't what they are doing not be related to masonry? If not can you explain why it isn't related to masonry? Good reply Trin!

It is quite wrong to think that everything a freemason does relates to freemasonry. There is no logic or rationale behind this, unless you believe all freemasons are 'controlled' by the 'upper levels'. I can only thing of one group of people who become so subsumed within their hobby that it bleeds over into everyday life, and thats the wargamers and online gamers.

Do the boy scouts try to sneak pictures of Akela in with their homework?
Does everyone who is a member of a country club or golf club talk about nothing but golf, even when they are at home, at work, at church?
Do Christians do nothing but try to convert non-christians, even when they are at work or at the golf club?
What about christians who play golf?
What about freemasons who are christians?

The reality (and you believe this or not, as you choose), is that freemasonry is a very small part in the life of its members. They are all parents, workers, christians, politicians, teachers and have plenty of things to be getting on with. I have a two-year old son - do you think that might take up a little time?

And let me ask you a further question, as you have answered 'yes' to my previous one:

Do you believe that I try to sneak masonic symbols into my work presentations?

Why would I do this? What is my motivation?

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
No I don't believe you try to sneak in a masonic symbol in your presentations. I think if you did that it would be a shay extreme

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

No I don't believe you try to sneak in a masonic symbol in your presentations. I think if you did that it would be a shay extreme

Oh... OK. Did I misunderstand your previous comment?

I do believe that everything that a mason does relates to masonry. Why wouldn't it? These guys are masons why wouldn't what they are doing not be related to masonry? I

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Lets take a look at the article that I posted. When you have two former masons Henry Wallace and Roosevelt putting the symbol on the dollar. How does that not relate to freemasonry? I do understand that your work my not represent freemasonry. But you do try to represent it in your everyday life. By charity, home, or at the lodge.
www.public-interest.co.uk...
If the pyramid is not a symbol of freemasonry. Why is used? Like in the link above.

Here is is again in the 4th row last picture.
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

freemasonry.bcy.ca...
This article states that,"While the all-seeing eye had been popularized in Masonic designs of the late
eighteenth ... it was not adopted or approved or endorsed by any Grand Lodge."

But how is it not approved or endorsed when it can be seen in the lodge? That's like the nike symbol the swoosh. It's thier symbol but it doesn't mean it approved nor endorsed by nike. That just doesn't make sense. As the pyramid and the all seeing eye isn't adopted or approved or endorsed by the Lodge. Why use it then. The symbol on the court building looks like the same thing used in masonry. But yet it's not adopted,aprroved, or endorsed by the Lodge. It must be approved or endorsed or the Lodge wouldn't use it. Right?

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hi AW

Lets take a look at the article that I posted. When you have two former masons Henry Wallace and Roosevelt putting the symbol on the dollar. How does that not relate to freemasonry?

There has been quite a wide discussion on ATS about the Great Seal of the US, which is what we are talking about. The two key outcomes are (1) the great seal was designed by a non-mason and (2) the all-seeing eye was used widely as a representation of God, and not exclusively used by freemasonry.

I do understand that your work my not represent freemasonry. But you do try to represent it in your everyday life. By charity, home, or at the lodge.

I try to follow masonic principles, which for me are the same as Christian principles. It would be more accurate to say I try to represent Christianity in my everyday life as that is the source that freemasonry directs me to.

www.public-interest.co.uk...
If the pyramid is not a symbol of freemasonry. Why is used? Like in the link above.

I couldn't find a pyramid on the page. I did, however, find a couple of triangles. Presumably, you are aware that that website is not managed by a freemason.

Here is is again in the 4th row last picture.
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

There is no pyramid in that image, but a large triangle dominates the motif.

This article states that,"While the all-seeing eye had been popularized in Masonic designs of the late
eighteenth ... it was not adopted or approved or endorsed by any Grand Lodge."

But how is it not approved or endorsed when it can be seen in the lodge?

One of the dangers of non-masons attempting to interpret masonic symbolism is the general lack of knowledge about the society itself. Grand lodges did not 'found' freemasonry - freemasonry existed before grand lodges, who are the self-appointed 'guardians' of the masonic system. Consequently they do not see themselves necessarily as determining how freemasonry should or should not be practiced beyond the 'timeless standards' known as Landmarks. Symbolism and interpretation have evolved with freemasonry and are completely outside the jurisdiction of any grand lodge.

That's like the nike symbol the swoosh. It's thier symbol but it doesn't mean it approved nor endorsed by nike. That just doesn't make sense.

Nike own the copyright of the swoosh and use it as part of their brand. No such control or ownership of the all-seeing eye happens within freemasonry.

As the pyramid and the all seeing eye isn't adopted or approved or endorsed by the Lodge. Why use it then.

Can I just point out for the umpteenth time that the pyramid is not used in masonry. I believe I've covered the rest of this question above.

The symbol on the court building looks like the same thing used in masonry. But yet it's not adopted,aprroved, or endorsed by the Lodge. It must be approved or endorsed or the Lodge wouldn't use it. Right?

Wrong. A combination of symbols can be used, and perhaps patented, but not each individual item. For example Three Lions Passant is the heraldic symbol for England, but no-one suggests that England owns the copyright on using lions in imagery.

You must understand that freemasonry does not have an overarching authority that controls and manages it. One of the ancient regulations states that "it is not within the power of any man or body of men to make innovation in the body of Masonry". That includes grand lodges, and those that do quickly find themselves out of amity with regular freemsonry.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
All right I got ya. I'am starting to understand a little. Sorry for being a little slow.
But it's better to be a little slow then not catch on at all
right?

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   

But it's better to be a little slow then not catch on at all
right?

Right. Not that I think you're particularly slow, mind you. What makes perfect sense to freemasons might make no sense at all to those outside of the fraternity. It's all about context.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinsanity

So I guess this means the Bushes are homosexual?
[edit on 2-12-2006 by jinsanity]

Does this help? [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiPzM98h7NA[url]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join