It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic symbols on Israeli Supreme Court Bldg.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Here's a story and photo of the new Israeli Supreme Court Bldg. Odd ! ...to say the least.

www.abidemiracles.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This has been done before. I was just reading it a few seconds ago and my explorer took a crap. But I will say this you are right and it is very interesting to say the least. It was built and paid for by the Rothschilds. Do you know who they are? If not thier are many books and internet sites devoted to the Rothschilds. Not sure if everything is true but they have been apart of some shaddie things to say the least. But you said Odd... to say the least. And I must agree.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Two things to add.
One I think a lot of Jewish history and Freemasonry has connections or Freemasons uses certain Jewish symbols but distort their meanings.

Two this sounds very interesting if the Anti-Christ scenareo and the picture in the Link for the new temple sounds very Prophectic. Find out who is behind all this and what is going on, it could have good intentions that ends up inherited by another force in the future.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Really quite beautiful building. Wonderfully designed. Lots of geometry, angles and views. But notably devoid of masonic symbolism.

I think the author of the article is suffering from vondanikenitis.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'am lost by your reply. You said find out who is behind all this. It was the Rothschilds who were the ones that paid for the building to be built. They had thier own company build it and no one else.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
Really quite beautiful building. Wonderfully designed. Lots of geometry, angles and views. But notably devoid of masonic symbolism.

I was going to post something much like this... The building is woefully missing in all of the supposed masonic symbolism. I failed to detect even one symbol that I recognized as masonic... An Obelisk? Who told this person that it was masonic? The supposed pyramid and all-seeing eye? Please. My daughter could represent it better...

So basically, a long-winded version of "Whut he said..."

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
We have to remember that the Zionist Israeli government and world-bankers(Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc.) do not represent Judaism.

It is taught that the real Jew, who aspires to be a Master Builder of the White Lodge, follows Yehovah or Jahovah, who is the Logos.

The Zionists, or Synagogue of Satan, follows Yavhe or Javhe who is the chief of demons of the Black Lodge.

Regards

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Okay I got some information from a masonic website. Here's the link
www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

It won't let me copy the author. So here's the author: W.Bro. David Barret. Now he explains about the "All Seeing Eye" on the back of the dollar bill. If you look at the picture of the court building you can see a pyramid with a eye on it. It looks like a masonic symbol to me. If it's not and the article is wrong can someone who is a mason explain why the court building pyramid is not masonic? Because it seems to me that it is a masonic pyramid and the article that I just pasted says that it's a masonic symbol. Not trying to start trouble but trying to understand why it's not considered a masonic symbol. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well come on guys/girls lets hear it. I guess no one wants to touch this one. I really wanted to know what the masons thought.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Andy,
Apparently this one just can't be wriiten off!

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Let's just say that the Zionist Black Lodge(Israelis, bankers) are perverting sacred Khemetian symbols such as the Obelisk(the Phallic Creative Power of Ausar and also Geb) and the All Seeing Eye of Ra, Heru, Shiva, etc.

The Illuminists of the Black Lodge want to claim symbolism for themselves, even though they utilize in an inverted way, the powers symbolized by said symbols.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Warhol
Well come on guys/girls lets hear it. I guess no one wants to touch this one. I really wanted to know what the masons thought.

Is an hour and a half all you are giving me to respond? I'm Good, but not that Good

I'm away with family at the moment but I'll be back to this thread next week, if necessary.

Have a nice Thanksgiving AW.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Thank you very much T. Sorry about that I was just wondering about that. I thought no one wanted to talk about this. I'am very interested in what the masons have to say. And you also have a nice Thanksgiving.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
lol. Trin. Always hiding your head in the sand.

The same Pyramid thats on the Federal Reserve dollar just happens to be at the Israeli supreme court. The pyramid and all seeing Eye is a noted Masonic symbol. Oh the Symbolism.

The pyramid is a masonic symbol. At least in the Arch Masons it is. There is a 50 year medal that is given out and it has a pyramid on it.

The All Seeing Eye is the basic symbol of their religion. Supposed to represent the God they worship.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by jinsanity]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
the symbolism of the pyramid, and the all seeing eye, is far older then masonry and used by others besides the masons. and just because someone uses either, does not mean that they are masons or that the symbol is being used as a masonic icon.

and after reading through the page in the first post, and seeing the posted pictures, i have seen nothing diffinetively masonic shown. this is just more propagandist fluff

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
the symbolism of the pyramid, and the all seeing eye, is far older then masonry and used by others besides the masons. and just because someone uses either, does not mean that they are masons or that the symbol is being used as a masonic icon.

Very true it goes way back. My question is to Becon of Light. Why is it not representing freemasonry? The all seeing eye has been a masonic symbol for a very long time has it not? I don't know the it looks like the same eye of freemasonry. As far as the statue in the court yard isn't that considered a obilesk(Sp?) Thanks to anyone who answers.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
AW

The pyramid is not now, and never has been to my knowledge, a masonic symbol*. Lots of people tend to get it confused for some reason with the Triangle, which is used extensively in freemasonry as representing God. As has already been mentioned, the all-seeing eye (which also represents God and his perpetual oversight) is (like the triangle) used within freemasonry but is not exclusive to it.

About the only place you might find a pyramid in freemasonry is part of the decor of an Egyptian-themed temple.

*Actually come to think of it the Scottish Rite might use it in one of their degrees, but I wouldn't know about that...

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

Funny but I see it all over the place myself. Why don't you see it?

Mind you it is not exclusively masonic and in fact it is only symbols that masons use but are higher secret society actually so that is why it doesn't strike you as being truly masonic and I can understand that.

Think more rosicrucians etc.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yes sorry I'm only a "low level" mason and can't keep up with some of you "experts".

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Not true. Ever see Mason papers before? Signatures with the pyramid. Seperate capstone and illumination all around.

And I suddenly remember something important. Cached internet files. For a number of years a Masonic Oranization website was using the symbol of the Pyramid imposed with the wings as in the dollar bill. This was back in 1996. If the cache is still on the net then everyone can see for themselves that masons are using the pyramid symbol too.

It's like following the Money. Israeli Supreme Court. Masonry is popular among Judges and lawyers, economics as well. Jewish Masonry is probably 10 times more important in Israel then it is in North America. In N.A. it's just another group. Israel on the other hand it takes a higher priority.

There is an obelisk in the garden aswell as an Owl too.

Trintyman. What do you think of David Gergans comments about Bohemian Grove? In 1993 he started on with the President and all the sudden quit all these groups he was in. Tri Lateral Commission, CFR, Bohemian Grove. Said he didn't like to run around naked like they do. Can't remeber, was it the New York Times or the Washington Times?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join