It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PERSONAL experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Does anyone here have any personal experiences with a crypto creature? I would LOVE to hear them!

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
YES!

but if i divulged the details of the incident i would have to kill you
< FNORD > .

I am however authorised to release a declassified summary .

on the< BLANK >of< BLANK >the< BLANK >< BLANK >at< BLANK >< BLANK >, agent< BLANK >was proceeding< BLANK >along< BLANK >when he encountered a < BLANK > which was acting in a < BLANK > manner . agent < BLANK > was able to < BLANK > the < BLANK > with his < BLANK > and it was transported to < BLANK > via < BLANK > . after exhaustive tests under the direction of < BLANK > the < BLANK > was < BLANK > at < BLANK > . all details of this incident a classified < BLANK > and not scheduled for release untill < BLANK > . [END]

there , now you know everything < sic > , happy now ?

edit - because the daft cencor bot will not let me say cencored
l:

[edit on 20-11-2006 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thankyou for wasting my time.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
No one? That's quite ironic.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Quite a few people have.

Here's a podcast of mine you can download if you wish.
ATS.X: The Zedd Show 03- Bigfoot

ps) Give it time. People will respond.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I've posted many times on this board and even made a podcast about my encounter with a Bigfoot. There are many other stories as well.

A little searching goes a long way.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Thanks I will listen to it.

EDIT: Ah sorry missed that post. I just thought we could create like a resource so people wouldn't have to jump around looking for personal experiences.

EDIT 2: I tried the link, Zed but it didn't work. The one to listen to it.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by GovernmentPawn]

[edit on 20-11-2006 by GovernmentPawn]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I best friend say a wendigo a couple years back. He said that it was like a tall huminoid creature. His description nearly perfectly matched the wendigo stories I've read.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
YES!

but if i divulged the details of the incident i would have to kill you
< FNORD > .

I am however authorised to release a declassified summary .

on the< BLANK >of< BLANK >the< BLANK >< BLANK >at< BLANK >< BLANK >, agent< BLANK >was proceeding< BLANK >along< BLANK >when he encountered a < BLANK > which was acting in a < BLANK > manner . agent < BLANK > was able to < BLANK > the < BLANK > with his < BLANK > and it was transported to < BLANK > via < BLANK > . after exhaustive tests under the direction of < BLANK > the < BLANK > was < BLANK > at < BLANK > . all details of this incident a classified < BLANK > and not scheduled for release untill < BLANK > . [END]

there , now you know everything < sic > , happy now ?

edit - because the daft cencor bot will not let me say cencored
l:

[edit on 20-11-2006 by ignorant_ape]

wow your declassified summary looks a lot like this

There are two trees growing in Paradise. The one bears animals, the other bears men. Adam ate from the tree which bore animals. He became an animal and he brought forth animals. For this reason the children of Adam worship animals. The tree [...] fruit is [...] increased. [...] ate the [...] fruit of the [...] bears men, [...] man. [...] God created man. [...] men create God. That is the way it is in the world - men make gods and worship their creation. It would be fitting for the gods to worship men!

too bad the jerks that have the documents (vatican) won't reveal the [...] ... for obvious reasons.. its interesting how its just the places that seem to have some relevance that are missing..

but yeh... I have lots of experiences with the beast I call David.. lol
the human aspect of the equation.. lol

new topics

top topics

join