It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twilight Princess

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hey there Elite Gamer, van you give it a rating out of 10??

Main reason i'm posting is because I assume you own or played wind waker which came with Ocarina and Ocarina Master Quest, can you tell me the difference between the MAster Quest and the normal game at all???

I'm thinking of playing it but not sure...

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i dont have the ocarina and master quest cd. i wish i did its only zelda game i dont own . the difference is mainly extra stuff in dungeons and i think an extra dungeon all together. i am going to get it off ebay someday soon.

id easily rate twilight princess 10 out of 10. it was an awesome use of 50 hours of my life. i could have beat it sooner but my daughter and i fished alot and goofed off alot. this game is amazing really, even the end credits make it worth the effort. fighting the boss at the end was the best zelda fight ever in my opinion and i would fight him again if my kid didnt erase all the files. dont ask lol.

here is an easy way of telling u how good twilight princess is. my kid wouldnt stomp wimpering " i dont want it to be over." i didnt want it to be over either. it was quite a gaming experience.

peace

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Thats cool, I might start it then, it will be like a great nostalgic experience seeing as I haven't played Ocarina for maybe 6 yrs now, kill some time till I can get a wii, apparently England will get more stock in february, AARRRGGGHHHH
I was supposed to have one at Christmas...

[edit on 20-1-2007 by chris01621]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
No-ones posted here for awhile, but I just want to say how much i'm loving TP. By far the best yet and I haven't even got that far yet, Just past forest dungeon.

I don't like the way he swims though, but thats not even enough to talk about.

I hope this is as big or bigger than Majoras mask.

I want to see some Gorons or Zoras, they will look cool IF their on here...

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
this game only gets better and better. i think the end is awesome and maybe the best part. enjoy chris that is all i can say!

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hey there EG, this is a cool game.
Whats the biggest fish you've caught lure fishing, I got a 20 inch Bass, and i keep get 24 inch Catfishes, their annoying!

I did catch a skull fish in the lake bed temple, but it said it was a forbidden fish so it wouldn't add it to my fish journal.

Great game though I'm loving it.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
There's some hidden fish that are useful in unlocking stuff if watch for them. You can also catch all kinds of fish using the sinking lure in the fishing area.

I loved the game as well, I grew up on Zelda and have played every game in the series, including Master Quest... It's okay, a new twist on an old classic. =)

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaTaX
I loved the game as well, I grew up on Zelda and have played every game in the series, including Master Quest... It's okay, a new twist on an old classic. =)

You played master quest?
Did you search for all the gold Skulltala's?
Did you find any you couldn't catch, for example, in Jabu Jabu's belly???

I couldn't get it, then My gamecube broke, probably get into it once I finish TP...

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
In The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time (Don't know if its in master quest too though cause I've never played that) You can get an infinite amount of skulltullas by going to hyrule castle and by a tree near the opening of the castle you play the song of storms then a hole will open appear on the ground. Go into the hole and you'll see three bombable walls. One of these has a gold skulltula inside. You must kill the Gold Skulltula, then stand in front of the circle pad that transports you back up. Now, throw your Boomerang at the token and as soon as it hits the token step back on the pad(before the boomerang comes back to you). You will be transported back to the surface with a new Gold Skulltula token. The Gold Skulltula should reappear down in the hole if you did this right, so now you can easily get 100 tokens!

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Thats a nice little trick. Might have to try it...

Now with TP, who caught the Hylian Roach with the Bobber rod???
Is it only in the one place???
I caught a 14 inch one and want to know if I could find any bigger ones anywere else???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join