It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal message in Jay-Z song, is it real or just religious propaganda?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to how can i listen to itpost by 7Pan7cho7

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Don't wanna derail you by going off topic but i made a thread with a link to a video i found that might just explain why this is not just religious propaganda but just another part of the big picture.

Jay Z and his NW0 ties

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7
This video is one of a pastor(?) in a church who is supposedly playing a Jay-Z song backwards. The song says "6, 6, 6. Murder, Murder, Jesus.",

Backwards masking is really simple and quite fun. It was popular during the seventies. You can find it in Beatles songs, Zeppelin songs and so on. Nothing strange, just Jay-Z & co having fun with the recorder.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

The song is called Lucifer off the black album produced by kanye west. i ran it backwards and didnt hear anything im still looking into it

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The voice at the start of the song tht says 666 kill jesus blah blah isnt Jay Z. The version of the song that the preacher is playing is a remix by a DJ named dangermouse who added that verse at the start of the song it has nothing to do with Jay-Z.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

You must be be crazy that this hip-hop artist is having fun. Man the devil got you so dum. Dont you know that these artist gave their soul to the devil for money and fam for the exchange for your soul. you better wake and see the time you living in the devil is bring out his best weapon. DID YOU KNOW THAT SATAN JOB IN HEAVEN WAS MUSIC. and thats what he is using music to get everyone souls. Because his mad that he will be in Hell. So his using his talent to cause everyone to sing and dance to his music so you will suffer with him. GO ON YOUTUBE AND WATCH THE TRUTH ABOUT HIP-HOP AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. AND READ EZEKIEL 28:13-17 AND ISAIAH 14:12-20. Please give your life to Jesus and let the devil go to hell with his demons by themselves. John 14:6 Jesus said unto them, I am the way, the truth and the life: no one comes to the Father , but by me. But John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and destroy. So you better wake up and no that their is a real devil after your soul and he wants to keep you in the dark about it. go to exministries.com and hear this pastor that tells the truth about hip-hop. I listen to it and my friends and we all told God Jesus Christ that we was sorry and we gave our lives to Him. Please wake up I know what its like to be trap by this devil music God can do for you to if you just listen to His voice.

from a set free person that use to be trap by this hip-hop culture.
Jennifer Petion Now save and fill The Holy Ghost.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

You must be be crazy that this hip-hop artist is having fun. Man the devil got you so dum. Dont you know that these artist gave their soul to the devil for money and fam for the exchange for your soul. you better wake and see the time you living in the devil is bring out his best weapon. DID YOU KNOW THAT SATAN JOB IN HEAVEN WAS MUSIC. and thats what he is using music to get everyone souls. Because his mad that he will be in Hell. So his using his talent to cause everyone to sing and dance to his music so you will suffer with him. GO ON YOUTUBE AND WATCH THE TRUTH ABOUT HIP-HOP AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. AND READ EZEKIEL 28:13-17 AND ISAIAH 14:12-20. Please give your life to Jesus and let the devil go to hell with his demons by themselves. John 14:6 Jesus said unto them, I am the way, the truth and the life: no one comes to the Father , but by me. But John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and destroy. So you better wake up and no that their is a real devil after your soul and he wants to keep you in the dark about it. go to exministries.com and hear this pastor that tells the truth about hip-hop. I listen to it and my friends and we all told God Jesus Christ that we was sorry and we gave our lives to Him. Please wake up I know what its like to be trap by this devil music God can do for you to if you just listen to His voice.

from a set free person that use to be trap by this hip-hop culture.
Jennifer Petion Now save and fill The Holy Ghost.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The post above is right. I am a DJ(if that helps any), I know for a fact they altered his phrases to say something he didnt. That is on the grey album version which was altered and mixed by DJ Danger Mouse. Whats funny is no one talks about the original content. "Lucifer son of the morning/ Im going to chase you out of Earth/". I wish I could speak to that church, if they are going to say anything about Jay-Z let it be about the left-eye-illuminati-secret-society junk. One should find real facts on that, not remixed stuff.
The Church Misinterprets the best!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
the song is lucifer remix u gta gt the rite remix tho n yh it is real..beleive..

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 7Pan7cho7

most rappers sell there souls to the devil for the rap game so he is in there music when its played backwards

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The pastor is Definitely not making it up. He stated the only reason he even did that was because he was lead by God to do that to let people know. Which makes perfect sense because it would have taken a lot for him to just go through random rappers.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Come on, people. The middle of the song is obviously Revolution 9 by the Beatles. This is a mashup.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
It pisses me off to no end when ignorant people say that they stopped listening to rap music because they couldn't find an artist that didn't talk about murder or drugs or whatever. I could name a lot off the top of my head.
It seems that every mainstream rap artist talks about drugs and murder, but most underground or local artists don't.
Pure Energy, you must not have been looking very hard at all.

I dont listen to rap music because it hurts my ears. It all sounds the same. There is no melody. I hear people talk all day. Rhyming and adding a beat does not make it suddenly entertaining. Hope those reasons are good.

Oh yea, no instruments needed, no creativity, gimme a beat!

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
omg god i fink it is true you kno becoz i have heard lots of things like onchor for instance the sign that he does mean the devils eye and i think kanye west n rhianna is on tooo
listen to umberella backwards as well and she even said it her self
evil sun on of b***c

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

i don't know the name of the song but it's on jayz albumthat mixed by dj dangerous mouse

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Tupac said he isnt dead he will be back 2010 I want my mama

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

the song is lucifer

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join