It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the UFO's were from our future

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This is my theory. I've heard lots of stories about lights being seen by soldiers in WW1 trenches, in the WW2 battles in the Soviet Union and that comet over the Battle of Hastings. Is that not people from the future being offered Historical Holidays? What would you want to take? A lazy rest in Cuba or Majorca, or to watch the replay of a significant point in the history of Western Civilisation? It's only time and effort to make anything possible, asuming we make it to that point in time!

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by English Speaking Alliance
This is my theory. I've heard lots of stories about lights being seen by soldiers in WW1 trenches, in the WW2 battles in the Soviet Union and that comet over the Battle of Hastings. Is that not people from the future being offered Historical Holidays? What would you want to take? A lazy rest in Cuba or Majorca, or to watch the replay of a significant point in the history of Western Civilisation? It's only time and effort to make anything possible, asuming we make it to that point in time!

Yes, it's possible these visitors are and have been watching us for entertainment.

I think it's more likely that they've been watching us all these thousands of years... but they're pulling strings. They're making sure things go the way they've planned them to go. They're making sure the right battles are won by the right side (see: Alexander and UFOs). They're making sure the right governments are in place.

I think they're doing more than watching.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The visitors I was referring to are possibly us down the line. I like what you say about them pulling the strings, perhaps it's us in the future trying to correct and iron out past mistakes, such as Hitler, etc. I wonder if there's ever been a study on UFO sightings in things like the Geman camps, or the Soviet Gulags? Obvious areas for us to travel back in time and change things

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
yes and also, for all we know on the matter, they might have already saved us from much bigger disasters. We would never know!

[edit on 22-11-2006 by SwingingMonkey]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join