It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the UFO's were from our future

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Imagine if the governments of the world discovered the UFO's were from our future. Would this be more shocking than people from another planet and make it more neccessary for a cover-up?

Imagine tens OR even hundreds of thousands of years from now. What will technology be like?

Does anyone else ever get the intuitive feeling that perhaps they have lived before as the same person and in the same life - like DeJaVu? Is time going around in circles? are these aliens from a distant future? - distorting our time? I think I might have nailed it!

sbj

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
That is one theory. And that the Grays are us evolved. I'm not too sure I buy that one though. Look at how humanity has evolved over our brief history. We still look like we did...in a way. They don't so much.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
according to Colonel Philip J Corso in his book "Day After Roswell', the EBE's (little grey aliens) were biogenically engineered machines.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Another theory is that these guys are from another dimension where the mechanism of time does not exist... That would mean that not only are they not from our future, but not from the past either. Not even from the present.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
To me personally, yes it would be more shocking to know that UFOs are from the future. And that they're us.

To know that time travel would one day be possible would be even more monumental than alien lifeforms from other planets just visiting us.

Just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The Dan Burisch character mentioned something like this, which when got to thinking about it totally disproved itself.

He said that the "grays" are really a form of mutated human from the future who have come back to insure their existence. But then he also said that there are two time lines that we can go down, depending on what happens to us.

Now if there are multiple time lines, and the grays already exist on theirs, why would they come back? It wouldn't matter on their timeline, because they already exist there. I don't know whether this guy is a fake or not, but his "theory" or explanation just doesn't work.

If aliens are from the future, then why come back and mess with us? Unless there really is only one timeline that we can go on. So in my opinion, either the whole timeline theory is bogus, or the aliens being us from the future is bunk. Either way something isn't right.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
There is groups out there that are trying to repair their timeline so to speak.These "Timejumpers" are jumping in between instances to recover the present day Earth.They convey messages to keep the Earth running smoothly.Remember time is nothing more than layered fractions of self.Spirit is timeless in its form.

sbj

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It may be a bit off topic, but what is the Mothman then? "He" is always seen at instances of a large historical impact. Just throwing him out there as it seemed relevant.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
there was a cool fictional book from back in the day called something like "nighteyes" that was all about aliens being from the future as genetically deformed humans. where we tampered with our genes too much and then had to go back in time to try and get it back to normal. something like that.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Yes once thought that myself, but if they are us it seems they or they have become so politically correct that they have taken everything that is human away from them selves. Some where in between all this is the case that the world gets a dumb political system out.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero
there was a cool fictional book from back in the day called something like "nighteyes" that was all about aliens being from the future as genetically deformed humans. where we tampered with our genes too much and then had to go back in time to try and get it back to normal. something like that.

If anything, the greys are changing our genetics by creating, or playing some sort of hand in the creation of the human-grey hybrids. A lot of evidence points to an 'agenda' that's aimed at creating some sort of hybrid race of beings that are not quite human but not altogether alien, either. Dr. David Jacobs, perhaps THE foremost expert on abduction cases, has concluded that these aliens are missing something... something that we humans have that they do not. That is why they have been abducting women, impregnating them and then later re-abducting them to remove the hybrid-fetus for external incubation. I'm not sure what it is we have... but I have a feeling that is has to do with consciousness and certain levels of consciousness needed in order to exist in this dimensional reality.

So while I'm not dismissing the theory that they're from the future... I don't think they're trying to correct a timeline as much as they're trying to introduce a new race of beings to the planet Earth. It's unclear what scenario will play out as far as these grey-human hybrids go... they may peacefully blend into our population. Or, they may infiltrate our population (as they are almost 100% human-looking)... maybe they already have.

Dr. Jacobs is fairly convinced that this 'alien agenda' is not of a benevolent intent. He has studied case after case of abductions and he has found that in most of the abduction cases he has handled, the subject (when put through hypnosis) is reduced to a screaming, terrified victim remembering the traumatic experience they were subjected to.

They're tweaking us, somehow.... they're making (or they've made) a new race of beings that will either serve as a bridge between the greys and humanity, as a way for them to become closer to each other.... OR these hybrids are the primary playing-pieces in galactic covert operation to take over this planet.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by firebat]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Aliens are time travellers from the future. Interesting theory.

Perhaps they came back in time to do things to us because they saw that in order to be where they are they must go back in time to do things to us so that we can become them and go back in time to do things to us so that we can... *head hurts*

OR

Maybe we die out, and another race finds this planet and inhabits it - they excavate our remains, a layer of plastic and bones under 200 million years of dirt, then they travel back in time to research us in our living form.

OR

Maybe they just have a bizarre fetish for individuals with a vivid imagination?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The idea of the greys being from our future is one of the most popular theories made up yet.It does seem to make sense.I mean considering they`r humanoid and show somewhat similar biological features to humabeings,it sure enough scores a point higher than the theory being they evolved under a totally different environment in a totally different way of time and space..............and yet,they show similar body types and facial structures...

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by firebat

If anything, the greys are changing our genetics by creating, or playing some sort of hand in the creation of the human-grey hybrids. A lot of evidence points to an 'agenda' that's aimed at creating some sort of hybrid race of beings that are not quite human but not altogether alien, either. Dr. David Jacobs, perhaps THE foremost expert on abduction cases, has concluded that these aliens are missing something... something that we humans have that they do not. That is why they have been abducting women, impregnating them and then later re-abducting them to remove the hybrid-fetus for external incubation. I'm not sure what it is we have... but I have a feeling that is has to do with consciousness and certain levels of consciousness needed in order to exist in this dimensional reality.

So while I'm not dismissing the theory that they're from the future... I don't think they're trying to correct a timeline as much as they're trying to introduce a new race of beings to the planet Earth. It's unclear what scenario will play out as far as these grey-human hybrids go... they may peacefully blend into our population. Or, they may infiltrate our population (as they are almost 100% human-looking)... maybe they already have.

Dr. Jacobs is fairly convinced that this 'alien agenda' is not of a benevolent intent. He has studied case after case of abductions and he has found that in most of the abduction cases he has handled, the subject (when put through hypnosis) is reduced to a screaming, terrified victim remembering the traumatic experience they were subjected to.

They're tweaking us, somehow.... they're making (or they've made) a new race of beings that will either serve as a bridge between the greys and humanity, as a way for them to become closer to each other.... OR these hybrids are the primary playing-pieces in galactic covert operation to take over this planet.

I read somewhere(maybe here)that the greys are souless beings and are crossbreading to make themselves have souls.just a thought.As for them being from the future,thats hard to imagine,I'd go with the different dimension theory before I would the future.IMO.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
]I read somewhere(maybe here)that the greys are souless beings and are crossbreading to make themselves have souls.just a thought.As for them being from the future,thats hard to imagine,I'd go with the different dimension theory before I would the future.IMO.

I think what you read is very plausible.

For one, these beings don't seem to have a conscience... they blatantly abduct people from their homes, terrify them, ruin their lives and steal their babies. They obviously have no problem with it. Maybe they think they're doing it for a greater goal.

Then, there's the psychological and emotional aspect of the phenomenon... the greys don't seem to possess any emotion or comprehension of the human condition. They seem to be curious as to what drives our emotions and creative tendencies... that 'source' that we're able to tap into, whether it be to pray, to meditate, or to create a sculpture or to write a song... tapping into that 'source' is something that the greys don't seem to have the ability to do. They're intellectually superior, technologically superior, mentally superior and possibly physically superior to us.... yet we still have something that they do not that they seem to place an ENORMOUS amount of value on. I visualize like a string that connects each of us to 'God' as it were. I think that the string connecting these beings to 'God' was "cut" at some point... and it's quite possible that this is the "fall from heaven" of the fallen-angels described in the Bible. They lost that connection to God by losing their access to the greater 'source'. I don't absolutely believe that these guys are 'evil' per se, but I think through something like genetic manipulation (maybe by their own hand) something in their core make-up was screwed up to the point where they're now 'isolated' and they're doing whatever they have to do get back what they lost.

I think that, like you said, it comes down to these greys not having souls. My guess is that the hybrid program is their attempt to create a way for their race to possess souls... they engineer these hybrid beings with just enough human characteristics to capture whatever it is that they're so interested in us for... but the beings are still primarily alien in nature. I think the greys are USING us.

I apologize for drifting off topic... but I'd have to conclude that the 'future us' scenario is not one that is currently being seriously considered as one of the more likely explanations of these beings.

[edit on 21-11-2006 by firebat]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt

Originally posted by firebat

I read somewhere(maybe here)that the greys are souless beings and are crossbreading to make themselves have souls.just a thought.As for them being from the future,thats hard to imagine,I'd go with the different dimension theory before I would the future.IMO.

ahhh. you beat me to it.
good point. so, maybe they're just demons?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
apologies guys, but the title just makes me think about the episode of southpark " the goobacks" in where people from the future come back in time to get Jobs as theres not many in the future, so they can save and be rich in the future.

The people of southpark combat this threat by getting all the men to Jump into a sweaty pile and get it on... " if theres no future, then there can be no people from the future to take our Jobs".. " they took your Job!!"..

It is a most class episode but lets all just hope we dont have to go down that route!

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeetroyman
apologies guys, but the title just makes me think about the episode of southpark " the goobacks" in where people from the future come back in time to get Jobs as theres not many in the future, so they can save and be rich in the future.

The people of southpark combat this threat by getting all the men to Jump into a sweaty pile and get it on... " if theres no future, then there can be no people from the future to take our Jobs".. " they took your Job!!"..

It is a most class episode but lets all just hope we dont have to go down that route!

ha! that was a good one. southpark has a great way of pointing out the obvious. i like the one where they talked about how the republicans start all the wars and do all the bad stuff but the dems are there to yell "that's wrong" and that's how they can work together to accomplish the same evil goals.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It is claimed that advanced space travel is actually time travel so in a way most aliens coming here would have some time warping abilities.

Grays come in many types and some could be legit sentient creatures but many have been said to be robots controlled by external will.

But we cannot assume that any alien from the future has our best interests at heart until they show humanity compassion.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
OK, there have been far too many sightings of flying saucers around the world for the subject to be ridiculed and dismissed as fiction. We know they at least have been visiting Earth between 1940's and now.

The case for them being from the future makes more sense for a dangerously secretive cover-up and to explain how elusive they are. Always observing from afar - never below 2000ft or so. The only activity I have heard about is them shutting down the odd nuclear warhead from time to time (Disclosure Project)....and vague abduction cases.

There is far less credible information and evidence to suggest what the EBE's looked like (The Greys???). I am intrigued by what Corso described in his book, about them being "biological machines" with greyish skin. Thats the only thing I can go on about this talk of "the Greys".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join