It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: NASA Is Airbrushing UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Here is a link:

NASA Is Hiding

sbj

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Yeah there have been a bunch of reports lately of people coming out and stating that they were either aware of the airbrushing, or that they themselves airbrushed out UFOs.

One of the best one I heard (and I'm going by memory on this one) was about the Brittish hacker that said he hacked into the NASA computers and saw the evidence himself years ago. Though the more I think about this story, the harder time I have believing it. He had said that he was downloading the pictures, but its was slow cause he was using dial-up. Well I don't know about you, but if I came across something like that, I sure as hell wouldn't wait to download the actual file. I'd hit that good old "Print Screen" button, THEN download the file.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well,one thing is certain,it seems as if they are trying to conceal something. I don't know if it's buildingd,but there is certainly something there that they are attempting to blot out.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
That was actually quite intriguing.

I want to know more...

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
When NASA is hiding so much, you should question yourself if what they have told about our solar system is true at all.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
When NASA is hiding so much, you should question yourself if what they have told about our solar system is true at all.

I question all of the proclamations of the status quo,regardless of whether it be NASA or any other govenment agency...

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The main issue I have with this is that if it's true then why do such a rubbish job.

I mean, frankly I could do a much better job of airbrushing using Photoshop 7!!

If NASA was touching up images don't you think it would be absolutely spot on?? No one could know it without having insider knowledge that it had been done.

If you really want to talk conspiracy and the moon then simply ask this....

How did any of the astronauts in any of the Apollo missions survive the deadly radiation belt between here and the moon???

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yes, exactly..

These are only the same two people talking about this, from the Disclosure Project. Where are the rest of them?

Don't you wonder about the number of people working in these compartmentalised operations, in USA, Russia, England and China, etc. So many people must be priviledged to this info by now. When someone new is brought in and makes this discovery, does he tell his wife after dinner that evening what he knows? ok so he will get arrested, but what about the wife - who has told the neighbours? why is the information out there still so vague? why can't some more people disguise their face and voice and go on camera and talk about what is really going on and broadcast it on the internet?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
How did any of the astronauts in any of the Apollo missions survive the deadly radiation belt between here and the moon???

the people that do not believe this conspiracy will tell you that the radiation is survivable...

people on your side of the fence will tell you that the radiation is not survivable...

of course, people believe what they want to believe...

i guess you will never know for sure unless you go up there for yourself...

or, can you except mainstream science???

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
I mean, frankly I could do a much better job of airbrushing using Photoshop 7!!

I wasn't aware they had Photoshop "7" in 1969.

I also wasn't aware that the only articles to touch up were digital images.

It would be incredibly easy to spot fake, painted craters - even if it was done extremely well. Stretcing the image and creating black squares helped them a great way to using the overlap explanations.

And you're right, it doesn't look like they're hiding anything. If NASA (!) was hiding, wouldn't they do a better job?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Oooohkay, this is obviously something like the 'rod' thing going on here, again. The obvious explanation for the 'smudging' is that that information is missing from the lunar pictures. You guys have a much too lively imagination, and you should just quit.

I'm boycotting this clip and thusly any other clip from the same producers.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwingingMonkey
why can't some more people disguise their face and voice and go on camera and talk about what is really going on and broadcast it on the internet?

If they did that no one would believe them. Take this site for example the footage would be torn apart by so many that very few would believe its validity.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
nasaalso airbrushes artifical structures on mars and the moon so i wouldnt trust anything coming out of nasa really

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Karl wolf said he HAS pictures of artifacts on the moon, now what he's trying to acheive right now with his buddies and Dr. steven greer is the DISCLOSURE of technology that can change the world and ufos and like wise, dont you think it would help the situation if he relesed those pictures of ARTIFACTS on the MOON?. The same gose for steven greer and all the information he has and philip corso jr these guy say on radio interviews and lectures that they have FILES and infomation and like wise, you no the pepole HAVE to see these files, pictures and information theres no point in locking them up in some loft or where ever cause if these items had to be released on the net they would spred like wild fire people would soke it up take the infomation and be even MORE determined to get disclosure we need all the proof we can get right now dont ya agree with me ???

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
O, the evidence of the Disclosure Project is very real IMO.

There problem here is that once the solid evidence like computer flight data for a UFO tracked by the FAA is released, the person who is sitting on this info (Callahan in this case) would be subject to federal criminal charges.

Same goes for probably 98% of the witnesses: there are all under non disclosure agreements in some form or another. All these people want to do is go on the record, maybe even to protect themselves from vanishing.

That´s why Greer is so desperately trying to get Congress to allow these witnesses to testify with immunity from prosecution.

That particular request to congress has been stalled by forces unknown for the last four and a half years, spanning two administrations.

Gee, I wonder why?

If you would like to see disclosure of the evidence, congress must be forced to release these witnesses from their NDA´s.

As far as the dark side of the moon goes: give it three more years and you will be able to fly there yourself using Richard Branson´s Virgin shuttle.

If you have around 200K to spend for the trip that is.

The Chinese as well are working feverisly on technology which will allow the "average" person to reach space. Hopefully low budget.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
NASA's been hiding the truth every since they started. That hacker guy "Gary Mckinnon" claimed he hacked NASA's computer and found files called "processed and unprocessed." NASA's just another tool for creating technology and covering it up. You would think they would mess up once in while, and forget to erase a UFO or two.

Interview -> Gary McKinnon

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-11-2006 by Freezer]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Others have said here that for the short term it is good for corporations to go into space. Their agenda will not be the same as the military's that is for sure. But I can see greedy profiteers making deals with aliens aka Jabba the Hut.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
NASA is nothing more than an extension of the gov/military arm, which anybody who has done serious digging into is well aware of the lengths they go to to keep this subject mum. Some of the FOIA docs that Stanton Friedman recieved from the gov/NASA were hilarious-literally all but the first sentence in the entire page was blacked out on most of the documents.LOL

Edn

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Freezer thanks for that link.

The thing that bugs me the most is if the editing of the moon pictures are true why don't any other governments tell people about this? why don't they send there own probes to the moons to get there own pictures?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Oooohkay, this is obviously something like the 'rod' thing going on here, again. The obvious explanation for the 'smudging' is that that information is missing from the lunar pictures. You guys have a much too lively imagination, and you should just quit.

I'm boycotting this clip and thusly any other clip from the same producers.

Actually, the situation with the "rods" is a very different affair. There is actual conclusive proof to show that rods are no more than bugs, where as in this situation, information being missing due to poor transmission or photography has little to no proof, especially in the older photographs which were taken on film that was returned to earth.

Boycotting does nothing to help get the truth out. It just makes you a debunker. Saying that something is fake regardless of the evidence makes you just as bad as people who say that something is real regardless of the evidence.

top topics

join