It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Bush Is Confused

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
President Bush on Monday held a meeting with the Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono about continuing efforts in Irag and the support of Israel. After being met there with thousands of Indonesians protesting the choices in Iraq and Israel. President Bush seemingly was not affected by the protesters, and just commented that "people protesting--- it is a good sign". Both Presidents offered advice and President Bush was guaranteed by President Yudhoyono that he would be backed up on any further decisions. President Yudhoyono said that "The global community must be also responsible for solving the problems in Iraq not just the United States." This showing that he firmly supported all nations to back up the United States in helping Iraq in the continuing future.

news.yahoo.com
BOGOR, Indonesia - President Bush said Monday he hasn't decided whether to send more troops to Iraq or begin bringing them home, saying he is awaiting the military's recommendations. He also shrugged off protests that greeted him in the world's most populous Muslim nation, calling it a sign of a healthy democracy.

"It's not the first time, by the way, where people have showed up and expressed their opinion about my policies," the president said. "But that's what happens when you make hard decisions."

Appearing with Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, whose countrymen turned out by the thousands to show their displeasure with Bush's staunch support of Israel and the Iraq war, Bush added: "People protest — that's a good sign."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The feelings of comfort and helpfulness by the Indonesian President Yudhoyono seem to ease Presidents Bush's current feelings and beliefs on all nations about the war in Iraq. Even though the people in Indonesia strongly disagree with Presidents Bush's Decisions. President Bush was not sure yet what to do about pulling the troops out of Iraq or not. Either way, President Bush reaping all of what has been sowed from any decision by him or his administration.

President Bush has many allies and for that the United States is very thankful. For the continued protesting President Bush is not alarmed or even shocked; but merely thankful for the situation. In one aspect President is still decided what he will do about Iraq; but the meetings held in Indonesia have shown positive improvements and congratulations from President Bush on the continuing democratic advancements of the Indonesia government. So for a six hour it was worth the wait, for President Bush has guaranteed more allies for his campaign in Iraq and Israel.

Related News Links:
news.yahoo.com
www.cnn.com
www.foxnews.com

[edit on 20/11/2006 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 20-11-2006 by ragster]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
How the heck does it titled confused? The article makes no mention nor any hints of confusion. Unless you are talking about the President's decision about whether to increase or decrease its based on his waiting for the recommendation by the Pentagon.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The problem with confusion is . . . that president Bush and Cheney has to much investments already stuck in Iraq and Iraq resources.

Bush knows that the American people already has shown with the last elections their views on the war.

looking for allies to help gain support for the very bad polices in the middle east is something that is now to late to do anyway.

He is in denial of the mess in Iraq and confused about what to do, Pulling troops is not one of the options he will accept, because is already to much private interest committed to the region.

All at the expenses of our troops lives.

The biggest confusion he has done was when he visited Vietnam and used it as an example for Iraq.
situation.

Yes I can picture Iraq as a communist muslin country.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
....and a little confused. It goes with the territory. Who wouldnt be "confused"?
I love it how he claims that protesting is "good"....

He's not the only confused one. The whole world is confused and agravated by this little man with delusions.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Bush is defently "confused" on a lot of different issues. I am surprised they have not began paying the SS to tackle the President before he speaks publicly.

I don't see how any thing in the news story nor the title impliments he is confused. Honestly I laugh when he speaks because it is usually drawn out ignorance from his lacking ability to publicly speak, but I see none of that here?

Public protesting is a good thing
DG, for a South East Asian nation, it is a very good thing. Being able to speak your mind is a good thing. Has there ever been an era in history where someone wasn't upset?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Here's why Bush is confused.

Video
[caution:explicit lyrics]

LOL

[edit on 11/20/2006 by Infoholic]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
lmao, n1 mang... Carlos rules!

if i had a nucular stratagery, i'd be dee dee dee too!

new topics

top topics

join