It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens are Demons/Angels Debate.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
the light workers are saying, that they are helping the aliens spred the message of love and understanding. so that people can rise the vibrational levels. because soon, there will be first contact.
now look at how they describe first contact. it is very similar to the book of Revelations. especially the rapture part.
(im sorry i dont have links. ill look for them if requested)

First off Revelations has been around much longer than these light workers. If the light workers are telling us to perpare for something like the rapture in Revelations, just remembe what happens after the Rapture. All hell breaks loose on Earth.

Just because they call themselves light workers here to help us raise their vibrational levels doesn't meant that they are good. So far everything I have heard about alien encounters have been bad. Even ones that first claim their enounters have been for the good, later change their retoric after they find out more about their "friendly visitors". If aliens actually came to "help" us, they wouldn't be abducting us, performing experiments, terrifying us, tourchering us, brain washing us, raping us, impregnanting our women and later taking their children from the womb, killing our livestock, and runing our crops, and etc.

Just because someone claims to be good doesn't mean that they actually are. As the phrase goes, actions speak louder than words.

I have also read the resistance website, and I don't think their encounters should considered any less than other encounters. They have had just as real experiences as the ones that go horribly wrong for the human involved. I really pity the ones who have the encounters, because they seem to come out of them with a strong sense of paronia, which I don't blame them. They always seem afraid of the next encounter, and are always afraid for their family members especially their children.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
I think it's time to have a debate which, up until now, has been sweeping through the Aliens and UFO's forum. That is the argument that alien races are really demons or angels from the spiritual realm.

What do I believe? I think all religions sprang from visions experienced by early Homo Sapiens during the Stone Age when they confined themselves into deep dark silent caves. In these visions, creatures unlike humans would interact with those who were experiencing the visions. In other words, the aliens have been 'changed' into angels and demons to fit the mold of religions and not the other way around.

What do you believe?

I think this discussion really gets down to the meaning of the words "alien", "spirit", and "demon". I'm sure these words are interpreted differently by different people.

But suppose that we ALL live in the same universe, or multi-verse, however you want to think about it. Then really nobody is an "alien". We all belong even if we do live on different planets.

I take the word alien to mean: "from a place far away". Now how far away you must live before you're considered an "alien" is subject to your own world view. For many people it's not very far.

Then we come to "spirit". Well, I believe that all living things have spirit. I do not believe that spirit dies with the body but instead persists. I have no proof of this idea, it is just my belief. Matter and spirit seem to be on the opposite realms of existence, but some how they both are evident.

And finally, "demon". This is where is gets complicated. Who is a demon? For many, it is just simply who or what you don't like. Me? Well, it is at the very foundation of religion. I see the divide between good and evil. Ever noticed that "good", "evil", and "god", "devil" are only one letter off. Coincidence? I think not.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr cryptoman
well my theory has been for a long while that the gods, demon, angels and other spiritual beings were actually early alien visitations but hey my theory would probaly only go down well with an atheist audience cuz i dont beleive in spiritual stuff but its cool wen ppl can have their opinions and wantr to beleive in spiritual stuff

I don't think that a scientific view of the 'aliens' and a spiritual view of the multi-verse are necessarily mutually exclusive. I'm not sure invoking the name of Jesus can ward off an alien abduction, but faith, compassion, wisdom, endurance and justice can help people survive any difficulty.

Even if each planet has their own mythologies and Gods, does it make all our wisdom obsolete. Though religion has been misused, there is a great store-house of wisdom in all the traditions available for proper use by anyone who asks.

Some visitor's do seem to be concerned with man's moral welfare.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Before anyone jumps up and down, exclaiming what a fraud Graham Hancock is, he does make some remarkable connections when he muses in his recent book.

Take a look at this statement:

from Supernatural by Graham Hancock (Doubleday)

Let's say for the sake of argument that spirits are real, that they have found ways, and a variety of quasi-physical forms (of which 'aliens' are only the most recent), in which to manifest in our material universe, and that they have been doing so for thousands of years.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join