It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new alien photo of 'lord enlil' alien (lord marduk spokesman)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
So everyone who is saying you could make a photo like that in five minutes I would like to see an example. If you can take five minutes out of your time and read this forum, then you can take five minutes to make a picture that rivals that one. I tried it, I'm fairly proficient at Photoshop. My end result was interesting, but did not compete with this one. I'm sure someone could make that photo, but I don't think five minutes time would even come close to enough time to make a picture that good. He changed the man's hairline, his skin tone and texture without losing skin detail. It's a pretty decent job, I'd say.

Anyway, I hope this hasn't been brought up yet, but what do these supposed aliens have, if anything, to do with the their namesakes: Babylonian gods Marduk and Enlil? And what about Anunnaki?

Marduk (Sumerian spelling in Akkadian: AMAR.UTU 𒀫𒌓 "solar calf"; Biblical: Merodach) was the Babylonian name of a late generation god from ancient Mesopotamia and patron deity of the city of Babylon, who, when Babylon permanently became the political center of the Euphrates valley in the time of Hammurabi (18th century BC), started to slowly rise to the position of the head of the Babylonian pantheon, a position he fully acquired by the second half of the second millennium BC.

en.wikipedia.org...

Enlil (𒀭𒂗𒆤 DEN.LÍL "lord of the open field") was the name of a chief deity in Sumerian religion, perhaps pronounced and sometimes rendered in translations as Ellil in later Akkadian. The name is of Sumerian origin and has been believed to mean 'Lord Wind' (though this interpretation is now disputed); a more literal interpretation is 'Lord of the Command'.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Anunnaki (also transcribed as: Anunnaku, Ananaki is an ancient Sumerian word for ‘those who came from Heaven to Earth’) are a group of Sumerian and Akkadian deities related to, and in some cases overlapping with, the Annuna (the 'Fifty Great Gods') and the Igigi (minor gods). The name is variously written "da-nuna", "da-nuna-ke4-ne", or "da-nun-na", meaning something to the effect of 'those of royal blood'

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 28/11/06 by an3rkist]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by an3rkist
So everyone who is saying you could make a photo like that in five minutes I would like to see an example. If you can take five minutes out of your time and read this forum, then you can take five minutes to make a picture that rivals that one. I tried it, I'm fairly proficient at Photoshop. My end result was interesting, but did not compete with this one. I'm sure someone could make that photo, but I don't think five minutes time would even come close to enough time to make a picture that good. He changed the man's hairline, his skin tone and texture without losing skin detail. It's a pretty decent job, I'd say.

Yes, it's a fairly good job done. What you have to do to preserve as much smoothing as possible is to first enlarge your basic image hugely. Enlarge it by a factor of 20 or more times the size you eventually want your image to be. (This increases the pixel density and so when you reduce it again at the end of processing the resolution is not enough to "see" the edges of your alteration and so it looks smooth). Make all your changes, and then shrink the image back down again to lose the pixelated outlines of your tool brushes.

However, if you look at a magnified version of this image you can see the outline of the selected areas used for producing the "pinch" effect. Here is the image enlarged for you. You can see the outlines of the rectangles (they are clearer on the right than the left, but still visible all round). It looks like two seperate pinches were made as I can see two concentric rectangular border outlines:

Cheers

Rob.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by d60944]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by an3rkist
So everyone who is saying you could make a photo like that in five minutes I would like to see an example.

Okay, so I took a little longer than 5...

If I took a little more time, I could probably just about duplicate the facial expression. I'm not overly experienced, so it would take more than 5 minutes, but I did this to show it is possible.

[edit on 11/29/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDead
What is with the partially transparent S that gets cut off, on Lord Enlil's clothes, between shirt and suit?

I completely missed that, and I was working on the other images above.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Okay, so I took a little longer than 5...I'm not overly experienced, so it would take more than 5 minutes, but I did this to show it is possible.

Thanks for your effort. I used that exact same picture to try it myself and came up with almost an identical result. The only difference was I tried to change his chin like it is in the "alien" photo. The person who did that chin did a very good job because I just couldn't get it right. I also tried to change the color of the skin, and I haven't a clue how he made it that perfect alien-grey tone while still maintaining texture. The hairline I didn't mess with because I know how I would do it if I were going to change the hairline, but that in itself would be a fairly large undertaking. Needless to say five minutes would just not do it. This is, in my opinion, a very artistic rendition of an alien that took some good skill and effort. But that's just me.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
How about that colour?

This is quite fun :-)

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Go to Image -> adjustments -> variations, then darken, lighten, add cyan, magenta, red, yadda yadda yadda.

It's pretty easy actaually.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well I'm no Photoshop expert. I messed with this picture a bit and this was the best I could do.
I think whoever Photoshopped the Enlil picture was extremely talented. I have yet to see any of the attempts to rival it compare much.

I think, though, that whoever concocted this hoax, used the names of the Babylonian gods that I mentioned in my post above. Unless those gods are real and today the god Enlil is disguised as the Brzezinski fella.

[edit on 29/11/06 by an3rkist]

[edit on 29/11/06 by an3rkist]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I took another crack at it. Not as easy as it looks.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
There ought to be a competition thread on this.... start with one photo and see who can make the most convincing alien out of it.

That last one made me laugh :-)

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Glad you got a chuckle out of it. The lighting just was'nt right in that pic. The pic that was used (by the original creator) of Lord Enlil, the lighting was much harsher, as you can tell by the deep shadows on the wrinkles on "Enlil's" face.

But then again, the original creator of the pics had probably more motivation than me, as well.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I couldn't resist. There are way's to strip down those 'paint' layers on photoshopped images and as you can see in the image below, that first layer of 'red' for the pupils of the 'eye' that the artist painted in can be seen in the top image.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Please, tell me that doesn't look like the Senator(s) R Byrd or O Hatch? Shapeshifting, maybe.... gotta read through this thread. That's a hilarious photo.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

One thing that bothers me most about this Casbolt person and the whole SAALM thing, is...wrong spelling!

Super intelligent beings from outerspace, who were worshipped as gods on earth thousands of years ago, of course wouldn't want their existence to be spelled incorrectly!

It's not "Annunaki", the correct writing is "ANU.NNA.KI"
The word "ANU" is important. It refers to ANU "The Heavenly One", Ruler of Nibiru, where they all came from.
ANU came to earth to supervise the expanded presence and operations.

As saying goes "The devil is in the details".
When observing a fact, check the details. If they are messed up and wrong, then most probably the whole fact is false.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I am looking for something very specific. I am not sure if they are alien or not but, I have encountered, more so when I was younger, beings with very long dark hair and let's just say, different looking faces. If anyone knows of any other people that know who or what I am talking about, please contact me at [email protected]. You are welcome to send photos as well. I have been digging for info on this and have come up with absolutely nothing. I am only assuming that the ones I have encountered are male. I really don't know for sure. It is the length and darkness of the hair that is truly amazing.
Thank you in advance for any help given. NF

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Anyone have any thoughts what saalm stands for? because maybe if we find out things would be much easier. I'll give it a shot;

Supreme Alien Agency of Liberal Masons

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gilgamesh

Picture dont work

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Have been unable to see the picture, every link I try does not work, either 'frozen' or can't be found.

And then I looked at the date of the thread....duh!

edit on 2-5-2011 by PurpleHorizon because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by PurpleHorizon because: Sometimes I am an idiot

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Links are all dead!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join