It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new alien photo of 'lord enlil' alien (lord marduk spokesman)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
Yet another case where the "real photos' of aliens just provide more amusement for the masses and make UFO researchers look very stupid.

Don't you people get it yet? THAT IS THE PLAN!!! What better way to cover up the truth? The government pays a lot of people a lot of money to feed us bogus material...

Besides aside from the Grey's did it ever occur to anyone that some Aliens LOOK JUST LIKE US? No photoshop required

Oops gotta run I see a black van outside.....

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Pokey oats :

ÿØÿà JFIF  d d ÿì Ducky   d ÿî Adobe dÀ ÿÛ

This code only tells us the image has been through photoshop, not manipulated. Any image that i put on the web has this code because i use photoshop to RE-SIZE and CROP my photos, as do many people. no one puts a full size 8 megapixel photo on a webpage straight off the camera, most of the time it will have been through some kind of software to make it suitable for net use.

[edit on 21-11-2006 by Gilgamesh]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gilgamesh
i use photoshop to RE-SIZE and CROP my photos, as do many people. no one puts a full size 8 megapixel photo on a webpage straight off the camera, most of the time it will have been through some kind of software to make it suitable for net use.

Yes, you technically make a valid point. But the Adobe label certainly doesn't help the credibility of the Image. There are plenty of other software packages to resize with.

That said if the image is real then why wasn't the ORIGINAL photo straight from the Digital Camera made available?

Pokey Oats

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

That said if the image is real then why wasn't the ORIGINAL photo straight from the Digital Camera made available?

We are only able to see the picture because the website was stolen from an internal intranet and put on freeweb (so the story goes). Whoever put it up wouldnt have access to the original photo.

the areas of interest are:

who are the other men in the pictures
where were the outdoor photos taken
if they are fake, where are the original un manipulated photos
if they are fake, why go to such lengths to disinform

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Actually there may be a lot more validity to this site then we first admit. I mean if Kissinger hasn't been an alien lord of the world for the past 40 years then who else has been?

He looks like an alien to me.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gilgamesh
We are only able to see the picture because the website was stolen from an internal intranet and put on freeweb (so the story goes). Whoever put it up wouldnt have access to the original photo.

That's awfully convenient don't you think? Oh well, everyone's still at a dead end though because you seem to be in agreement with me that nothing can be confirmed without the original, unedited image.

Therefore this photo is just opinion fodder. At least it isn't blurry though!

Pokey Oats

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I was asked by Freedom Fighter to post this.

I got an email from Freedom Fighter and he said this, "The site has been pulled off line, and the last registered IP was this below."

214.4.150.228 US UNITED STATES MARYLAND CROFTON DOD NETWORK INFORMATION CENTER

Here`s their homepage:www.nic.mil...

Bridas.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I think we're on to something here! He's an alien!!! LOL. Who has a copy of that picture, the site is down. Thank you. Let's get all our attention on Mr Brzezinski, the former White house advisor. Where's the media, we need to run him over with tons of questions as a conspiracy is now in affect. I'm getting all my sensors and equipment charged up just in case some federal agents come in and interogate me for firing the flares. As for this thread, I'm now running copys to ensure this agency doesnt wipe it clean.

[edit on 22-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
I think we're on to something here! He's an alien!!! LOL. Who has a copy of that picture, the site is down.

The photo is still up. www.freewebs.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I am even more confused now than i was when i started this thread. i have the pictures and all the text from the site if anyone wants them. Does anyone know how i can put them on this thread in a post from my hard drive?

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I would like copys from you, and the photo is not viewable. Please U2U me, we need to distribute as much of this info as we can from the site so the process of it being eradicated is minimal. Repeat, the photo is a negative, not viewable.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Site is not down says on the banner that the bandwidth limit has been reached... to many ATS'ers downloading it LOL

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bridas
I was asked by Freedom Fighter to post this.

I got an email from Freedom Fighter and he said this, "The site has been pulled off line, and the last registered IP was this below."

214.4.150.228 US UNITED STATES MARYLAND CROFTON DOD NETWORK INFORMATION CENTER

Here`s their homepage:www.nic.mil...

Bridas.

What site was pulled down? Theory: 'They' pulled it down to modify a few minor information distributed on the site.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   
if anyone wants the images. e-mail me and i will reply with them attached

my address:

bigbaws@interestingimage.com

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Good Alien Pic Link:
img100.imageshack.us...

Might not last long, so save it while it's hot.

[edit on 11-22-06 by pacman]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon

What site was pulled down? Theory: 'They' pulled it down to modify a few minor information distributed on the site.

The original freeweb site.

I recommend you send an email to the person putting this info. up. He replied to me on the same day.

Bridas.

If the general public has any questions about this site and S.A.A.L.M. please email me at this address freedomfighter_annunaki@hotmail.com and I will answer the questions as best as I can.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I implore every person to read Zecharia Sitchin and Herbie Brennan. Sitchin is rather well-known, you won't have time finding his work. Some of Brennan's books are hard to find locally, but you will find them on Amazon. These books should be required reading material, IMO. Look for "The Secret History of Ancient Egypt" by Herbie Brennan. I would recommend "Genesis Revisited" as your first Sitchin book, then progress into "The 12th Planet" and the rest of Sitchin's Earth Chronicles.

Let's not pretend that we know anything.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by d60944
Here is Mr Brzezinski wearing the same tie:

I believe the photos come from a Press Conference held in September on American Security:

democraticleader.house.gov...

Hey that image you posted looked more like an alien thain the original posters did LOL thats funny stuff I wonder who put that website up? Cmon Illuminati Passports? I don't think a customs official anywhere in the world would accept one of those.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by landofmakebelieve
I implore every person to read Zecharia Sitchin and Herbie Brennan. Sitchin is rather well-known, you won't have time finding his work. Some of Brennan's books are hard to find locally, but you will find them on Amazon. These books should be required reading material, IMO. Look for "The Secret History of Ancient Egypt" by Herbie Brennan. I would recommend "Genesis Revisited" as your first Sitchin book, then progress into "The 12th Planet" and the rest of Sitchin's Earth Chronicles.

Let's not pretend that we know anything.

And I politely suggest that you read www.sitchiniswrong.com... , or even the plethora of threads on here that debunk Sitchin.

This thread is friggin' hilarious..... That picture of "Lord Enlil" *SCREAMS* photoshop, it would take someone who was only reasonably proficient with image software about 5 minutes max to pinch the picture and red the eyes..

Oh brother.... Look out! Planet X is making another roundtrip!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
that big S on his shirt looks a bit odd. im not sure what to make of it i aint gonna say photoshop cos i have no proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join