It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Space Fleet & Non-Terrestrial Officers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Non-Terrestrial Officers & U.S. Space Fleet?

Hi Everyone!

Who else on ATS believes the United States has a ’secret’ space fleet?

I think the majority of us are familiar with Gary McKinnon’s hacking exploits and the reference he made to ‘Non-Terrestrial Officers’ and ‘Fleet Transfers’?

Well, this got me thinking about the possibility of the U.S. actually having a spaceship or indeed a fleet of ships.

For a long time now I’ve thought the Shuttle Program was merely a cover for moving equipment and personnel into space, where better to hide such a secret than right out in the open?

This of course is just my personal opinion, I was just wondering if anyone else thought along he same lines as I do?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I find it quite plausible that the US has a space fleet capable of interstellar and even intergalactic travel. Reading the works of Tesla, Morey and Brown you'll see that quite alot of circumstancial evidence exists that faster than ligt is not only possible but quite attainable with technologies avaliable decades ago
Its also quite interesting that these men all draw interest from the US Government ended up working for them and then had their careers and reputations ruined by them.

As far as the NASA and the most of our civilian government are concerned I doubt that they have a clue about what the black military's capabilities are. NASA's engineers are as leaky as a sib about technical aspects of projects.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I've been of the school of thought that we do have advanced tech but there has been limits on what we can do as it makes the aliens uneasy. I think that we have easy ability to go to the moon or achieve orbit but I don't think we are leaving the solar system.

I agree that NASA is a cover and it may have been used as a training ground for recruits to the secret system?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Already discussed in depth here.

No, I don't believe it.

The Hacker smoked too much pot to even remember the details of what he was hacking.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I think everyone in the government is too preoccupied with making money on earth and until they can make alot of money in space they won't use trillions of dollars to build a fleet of space ships with no purpose, well no purpose i can see right now.

Although i think it may be possible that ships could go faster than the speed of light, the main problem with leaving the solar system is life support for the crew. But one thing about our government is, we never really know whats going on in secret.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Unless they needed a fleet for some reason, gravity drives are the main problem, after life support of course.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join