It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can they track you? How can you loose them?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeht
Just say the government wanted to watch you and watch you. By what methods can they follow you from a far and never lose sight of you?

Can they get real time video off a sat?

Can they watch using some sort of thermal camera from space?

What other techs are they and what can be beat? Feel free to speculate.

Give me a break. Get Real! Yes, lets collaborate illigal means to evade the government if we're being kept an eye of. Do you have any idea that your jeapardizing yourself by even asking these questions?? This is rediculous. Find an underground chat net and your answeres will be found. That's off by common sense. Not here, at ATS which is a most definitive source for agents.

7A

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The easiest way to track people nowadays is the E911 chip in every single cellphone made.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
EDIT (sorry double post)

[edit on 23-11-2006 by JamesMcMahn]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
That is funny, Do you realise the amount of hard disk space all that data would take up?
Every phone conversation recorded? Why? Have you ever listened to people talk on their cell phones somewhere? Generaly its not that interesting of conversation. Times numbers, how long the call lasted, You betcha thats recorded. But the actual conversation? Give me a break Teenage girls would break any databank in a week. As far as the government tracking you by other means. Sure every time you use your credit card information is recorded. Every time you process a transaction in a bank data is recorded. Every time you log onto a computer information is recorded. Do they activly have people looking at all of this? No way that would be completely impossible for someone to activly scan through the enormous amount of raw data that is provided to the government on a daily basis.

The only way your going to get activly tracked by the boogymen in the suits is to commit a realy bad crime.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

The only way your going to get activly tracked by the boogymen in the suits is to commit a realy bad crime.

That has precisely hit the bulls-eye. I might add that everyone of us can still be tracked whether they don't know us to of taken a crime. They could have been suspicious whereas you are really innocent. It's a gamble we take everyday. As for the information we throw out in the open on our daily lives to be impossible to be kept track of, wrong.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Somewhere locked in a high security office building, an Agent has the job of listening into Cell Phone conversations. All day he listens to the inanities of schoolgirls talking about Boys and American Idol contestants....

Slowly, that Agent is going mad.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by emjoi]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
My department has used the E911 chip to find people before (if they have Altel, Verizon or Cingular.)

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Sorry if this is late but I would like to inform everyone that this thread has been the topic in the new podcast ]Random Thread with DK2852 #1
So check it out, Thanks.

Mod Edit: Fixed Link.

[edit on 8/1/2007 by Mirthful Me

[edit on 8-1-2007 by dk2852]

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
As far as the government tracking you by other means. Sure every time you use your credit card information is recorded. Every time you process a transaction in a bank data is recorded. Every time you log onto a computer information is recorded. Do they activly have people looking at all of this? No way that would be completely impossible for someone to activly scan through the enormous amount of raw data that is provided to the government on a daily basis.

Sure there is an automated way... datamining!

Remember the recent rift about a rating system to be introduced for passengers boarding a flight? It's based on datamining.

US Plans Massive Data Sweep

Be sure it is in place by now and we all have a rating generated by computers. Of course if your rating his high enough someone in flesh and blood will give it a look.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join