It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can they track you? How can you loose them?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Just say the government wanted to watch you and watch you. By what methods can they follow you from a far and never lose sight of you?

Can they get real time video off a sat?

Can they watch using some sort of thermal camera from space?

What other techs are they and what can be beat? Feel free to speculate.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Here in the Uk there are more cameras watching us than any other country on the planet. Were told its for safety and to reduce crime but thats crap as the crime figures are going up all the time, especially violent crime. As for being tracked from space, well look at it this way there are more sats looking down on us than there are looking out into space. But to answer your question they wont need to see us on video once they have chipped us all.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Sorry, second bit, yes we can loose them once we are outside of economic control as that is the driving force for the NWO (economic control).

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Tin foil hat... but make sure it's shiney side out!

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I have always worn mine shiny-side in, because I thought the main purpose of them was to stop your brainwaves getting out, which is a method that they can track you by? It acts as a kind of Faraday cage, trapping all electromagnetic energy generated by the syno-lapses during normal thought process's. You're saying I'm wrong?

Of course, for heavy duty conspiracy session, I just get my triple-thick one out, which is shiny not just on the outside and inside, but the middle as well! But using that, it stops everything, and the govt. gets real suspicious when you just drop off their scanners.

Seriously though, I have always wondered if they have real-time video footage. I doubt it, but I suppose if you had extremely powerful cameras, with awesome zoom, it's possible. A satellite is a very stable platform, so you could sustain a very tight zoom quite accurately, unlike using an aircraft.

I've heard about paint that is sprayed to the underside of expensive cars so that when an transceiver or some whiz-bang piece of technology is activated, it is able to pin-point the cars location. This could potentially be applied to almost anything, and guaranteed it doesn't jsut come in paint form. I mean, there are all sorts of ways for them to track you, but realistically, if they want to know where you are, they usually have a very good reason. Just to have watchers on someone for even a day is a huge drain on manpower and resources. If they want to watch you, it's probably because you're doing something bad.

And if you're NOT doing something bad, then they'll soon work that out and move on. That's the point of monitoring someone, isn't it? Work out what they're doing

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
lets see........

you have a cell phone???
they know where you are EVERY moment of every day! (ON OR OFF)
, are you sure your phone does NOT record every word you say??
then upload the data to the satelite and back to government servers for storage???
your CAMERA PHONE has PLENTY of storage space for voice/talking....
how about if they want you dead........
send a satelite signal to your phone that blows up the battery,
while it is attached to your head!!!!
or send your phone a certain sound frequency that drives people insane???
(look up mind control) (frequency generator)

you have ONSTAR in your car??
same thing, they know your every move, does your car record you,
with miniature cameras and sound???
they can UNLOCK your car from those satelites, if you get locked out!!!!
what else can they do????
maybe shut your car down, blow it up, nifty invention huh???
your gas and brake pedals are electronically controlled by a master computer,
onboard (ecm) right????!!!!!!

what about your NEW CHIPPED crdit cards??
a satelite can pick up (and track) its signal while in your pocket!!!!
or your new drivers liscence???

or your clothing that has a nanochip in it???? (way too small to locate)

with new nanotech, better re examine those flys buzzing aroud,
see: israels new BIONIC HORNETS

all those cameras in england dont mean crap, thats for unclassified citizens only!!!

be warned every move you make, will be logged,tracked,recorded,
if you are on their list....

a few more years and EVERYONE will be included

how about those injections from the doctors office????
do they contain any nano MACHINES??? , waiting for their signal to attack???

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
p.s. only way to LOOSE THEM,
is the day you die!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Well they can track us by our cell phones if they want too, most of us keep the cell phone with us, so yes if they want to know where you are they can. We all know that the NSA is tapping phones and emails. Most of the new cars already have the system in it that they can actually track the car if they want too. They also have what is called a black box in them, just about any car with an airbag has one.
www.cbc.ca...

They have been putting a code done by little yellow dots on every printer telling the serial number of the printer that a printed page came from and also what time it was printed. These little yellow dots are invisible to the naked eye but a magnifying glass or microscope and a blue light and they show up, align them with a correct grid of numbers, and you can find the serial number of the printer that was used.
www.eff.org...

Also your camera when it takes a picture leaves a code on the imprinted picture that can be traced back to the camera that took it.
www.eurekalert.org...

These are some of the everyday objects we use that we know about that the government has used to spy on us, so one has to ask themselves what else is being used we don't know about. One thing that comes to mind for me is the tv or the DVD players we all have, while we live out our everyday lives in front of them, are they watching us?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
i doubt you'll want to give up your cell phone, or credit & debit cards,
get contact lenses, acid burn off fingerprints, do major "Nip-Tuck" reconstructive surgery.....or remove yourself from the highTech & easyLiving goodies in the Americans standard lifestyle.

the unibomber eluded for +decade, by wilderness living, sans electric grid in a
3rd world country tar-paper shack. how far would you go?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeah right
p.s. only way to LOOSE THEM,
is the day you die!!!!

Well, considering the number of dead people voting in elections, dying is not even a good escape route.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
What would Alan Pinkerton do? Watch where the campfires are burning.

Edn

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Here in the Uk there are more cameras watching us than any other country on the planet. Were told its for safety and to reduce crime but thats crap as the crime figures are going up all the time, especially violent crime. As for being tracked from space, well look at it this way there are more sats looking down on us than there are looking out into space. But to answer your question they wont need to see us on video once they have chipped us all.

Most cameras in the UK are not owned by the government and the cameras that are owned by the government are mainly traffic cameras or operated by the local council. they cant do any sort of real time tracking with surveillance cameras.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose
Well they can track us by our cell phones if they want too, most of us keep the cell phone with us, so yes if they want to know where you are they can. We all know that the NSA is tapping phones and emails. Most of the new cars already have the system in it that they can actually track the car if they want too. They also have what is called a black box in them, just about any car with an airbag has one.
www.cbc.ca...

They have been putting a code done by little yellow dots on every printer telling the serial number of the printer that a printed page came from and also what time it was printed. These little yellow dots are invisible to the naked eye but a magnifying glass or microscope and a blue light and they show up, align them with a correct grid of numbers, and you can find the serial number of the printer that was used.
www.eff.org...

Also your camera when it takes a picture leaves a code on the imprinted picture that can be traced back to the camera that took it.
www.eurekalert.org...

These are some of the everyday objects we use that we know about that the government has used to spy on us, so one has to ask themselves what else is being used we don't know about. One thing that comes to mind for me is the tv or the DVD players we all have, while we live out our everyday lives in front of them, are they watching us?

en.wikipedia.org...
www.me.cmu.edu...
en.wikipedia.org...

The more advanced technology we buy for convience, the more privacy we seem to give up. In the future it may move beyond cell phones, RFID tags and Onstar and into something I consider more even more frightening: Nanotechnology. Think about it. Swarms of microscopic tracking devices, cameras, and bugs swirling about like viruses in the atmosphere. They could be released without any hint to the populus. It could seep into your clothing, and then you would introduce the nanobots into clean enviroments. They could even self-replicate! You can even breath it in...have it slipped into food and water supplies for "medical purposes..."

Without a counter nanite or some kind of other "decontamination" system, there would be no way to beat it.

I shudder thinking about it.

But, as most citizens of the worlds countries have shown, convience and "security" wins over privacy every time...so don't be surprised if this happens soon.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by stoptheaglets]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Aglets, fear nanotech? I hope you're being fascious. It's not all bad...

Advancing Beneficial Nanotechnology

Buckle your seatbelts. It's the future and do you really think you can stop progress?

[edit on 20-11-2006 by psyopswatcher]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the possibility of mind-reading thought police.

I know, seems pretty silly to mention such a thing, but if telekenesis does exist, you can bet it's being put to use by the government to weed out Crimethink and to find additional recruits. A police force that could read the minds of anyone, be indistinguishable from anyone, and transmit their findings without the aid of electronic devices, from person to person, over great distances, would be an invaluable aid.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The wonderful thing about our government is that they don't necessarily need real-time video to monitor you. They have all of your records, they know where you live, they could know what your doing 24/7 by getting some of their agents to set up hidden cams in your house. They can, like I saw earlier in the thread, monitor you by tracking your cell phone, which is why I keep mine in a lead-lined case!
There is no way to really escape the omnipresence of the US government, not even by leaving the country.

(P.S. for those of you who think I was serious about the lead-lined cell phone case, I was joking.)

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Nudism sets you free.
Seems that way, we need to go back to the Jungle if they have not cut them down yet. There will be a time when man will make an exodus out and that is the Tribulation period. People today seem to want the need to escape the prison planet they are now living in. It will get nasty soon a crime to not accept ID cards and face persecusion that is when the world will wake up.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Aglets, fear nanotech? I hope you're being fascious. It's not all bad...

Did I really sound fascious? Diddn't mean that.

Anyway,to answer your question, I have reservations toward a technology that could be introduced to my enviorment without my knowledge.

Any technology used with ethics isn't bad. It's just that the potential for misuse is still there, and until I see some kind of safeguard, I'm not going to trust it. I understand I can't stop progress, but I just can't get over how such a technology can be manipulated to take freedoms away.

Call me paranoid, call me a luddite.

But the true threat to privacy is found in the aglets at the end of your shoelaces...(Okay, now I'm being fascious.)

[edit on 20-11-2006 by stoptheaglets]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edn

Originally posted by magicmushroom

Most cameras in the UK are not owned by the government and the cameras that are owned by the government are mainly traffic cameras or operated by the local council. they cant do any sort of real time tracking with surveillance cameras.

LOL, You know I don't live in a major city or nought but there are camras all over my Town, they are poping up all over and the only time I'm not on Camra is when I'm in my home when I go through my front door, and they are all council owned, all linked up to the local suvelence system. An Example:

I was out with a mate the other day, 2mins of being out we decided to grab some chips inside the chip shop I decided to take a picture of my mate just for the fun of it, there was a police officer in the shop getting himself some lunch, 3 minutes after me and my mate had left the shop with our chips a police car had pulled up on us with some w****r copper saying what are we doing taking pictures LOL!!, He said he found it offensive and he may take me in for it LOL!!! I just gave hime my details as did my mate they ran a check and let us go. Now we were long gone by this point when they pulled up and they didn't see where we went so clearly he's radioed in the camra depot and found us by descyption. That's how sophicticated and easy this system is. I tell you though I was proper f****d of. flame:

What's this country comming to my brothers
:

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
RFID.

Forget silliness like nanotech. The genuine, practical way to keep track of... initially things... is RFID. Small, cheaply produced, radio signal emiting, chips to be stuck onto, well, anything that is need to be kept track of.

Obviously intended for use in tracking products thru a supply chain. A quick scan and you know the contents of a big pallet of boxes. When it came from, it's age, and so on.

And as they become cheaper and less intrusive, they will just end up in everything. In your clothes, stuck on the side of that packet of crisps you just bought etc etc.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join