It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting footage Sideways saucer *NEW*....I hope!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Can anybody give me their thoughts on this latest footage i got from Youtube. It was posted on the 19th of November and i haven't seen it before but it looks amazing in my eyes. I want to see if we can dissect it, where did it come from any other clearer video etc etc and as ever if this has been posted before my apologies. Interesting how it is a classic saucer shape and travelling typically sideways as some people have seen before:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20/11/06 by October]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Doing a little more digging and TV4 seems to be Sweden's biggest commercial TV channel. Nothing on google though.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Short and edited, I have seen it before, It looks a little like the flight of a kite being pulled (possibly by a vehicle, because of the speed) to the left as a strong wind also pushes the clouds to the right,

But thats just a guess.

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Good find.

At least 2 times on the right of the disc, i see a light, almost like a airplanes lights, obviously the shape of this discounts that, but do you notice the light, or is it reflective light??

[edit on 20-11-2006 by Denied]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
It looks to me like reflective light rather than some sort of propulsion, it looks quite bulky and heavy to be a kite.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The video's caption is in spanish. It reads: "The Morning 51 66 55 44
In studio telephone number." That much makes me suspect that it isnt swedish.
Also the logo seems eerily similar to a logo that I saw much in my childhood back in Mexico.
Im pretty sure that this is from one of their affiliete stations somewhere in Mexico.
Televisa 4TV, though I have not found the exact city as of yet.

As for the slow speed, it could be for many reasons. The tv station could have
altered the film and slowed it for easier viewing. Also to me it seems as though
the camera is following the UFO. Seems pretty interesting but, I dont have enough
evidence to tell me that this is not somehow man made yet.

[edit on 11/20/2006 by Pjpuas]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by October
It looks to me like reflective light rather than some sort of propulsion, it looks quite bulky and heavy to be a kite.

See your point, but a hollow kite perhaps, You can make very light material look solid quite easy especialy with kites.

The film is very grainy so you wouldnt see the line or realy determine what the object is made out of either.

Just guessing as I mentioned before.

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I don't know but something doesn't look right when at around 21 or so seconds the ufo sorta smears or something. It looked like an error in animation maybe.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Interesting find. Fake or real the flight characteristic is common for UFO flights that I tend to consider real. As it's not being effected at all by atmospheric pressure or gravity I feel. If it were a clearer vid, I would like to see if there's haze behind it as it travels.
Pretty short piece for any analysis by me. Hopefully there will be more footage and originator info soon. I do believe Mexico has some very-very strange things in their air space, if that's where it was taped and if real?

Dallas

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Hard to tell really for me. Looks like one of them old school saucers. Dont know about the whole kite thing though does not look like a kite to me. Good find though.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Good find.

At least 2 times on the right of the disc, i see a light, almost like a airplanes lights, obviously the shape of this discounts that, but do you notice the light, or is it reflective light??

[edit on 20-11-2006 by Denied]

Just wanted to add that I also noticed this, and that out of all the videos of "UFOs" I've never seen that kind, or any kind, of light reflection before.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Why OH why can't people show the clip from beginning to end ???? FAKE They didn't want to let us see it falling to the ground or being lifted into the air. I vote FAKE for lack of evidence.

mikell

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
Why OH why can't people show the clip from beginning to end ???? FAKE They didn't want to let us see it falling to the ground or being lifted into the air. I vote FAKE for lack of evidence.

mikell

With respect to your opinion, voting fake just because the footage is edited into a series of short clips isn't an entirely fair assessment. I'd be the first to admit that it's a little bit strange that the edits just seem to be from one identical scene to another, but you've got to admit that it's pretty convincing. There's certainly nothing about it that immediately hits you and says "fake" - unlike some it actually looks proportional, doesn't look out of place, and without doubt is a solid object in the sky that has no visible support lines.

If it was being thrown through the air it would be moving in a visible arc - this shows no sign of that, it's moving in a perfectly straight line without wobbling.

Also don't forget that this clip was being shown on a news network - they often edit footage, sometimes unnecessarily.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This clip looks real to me...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by October
Doing a little more digging and TV4 seems to be Sweden's biggest commercial TV channel. Nothing on google though.

Oh no, the Spaniards has taken over Sweden!!!

Anyway, its a pretty good clip. It does look rather "correct", though short. It'd be nice to get the clip in context. The news studio obviously havent just shown a silent clip of a UFO in the middle of the weather announcement or something.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeuronDivide
This clip looks real to me...

www.youtube.com...

That's fake, it's identical to another known hoax of a UFO zipping off at lightspeed. These hoaxes always have an out of focus UFO hovering for a few seconds, which in a splitsecond flashes and flies off at high speed.

The biggest giveaway with these hoaxes is the fact that the UFO isn't in focus when it SHOULD be in focus at that distance.

new topics

top topics

join