It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stream technique success stories

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well I seriously tried last night ( I say seriously because before this I have just kinda toyed with it as a relaxation method when there were people and noise still around) Well... What happened to me was I started the exercise at like 12:30 I think it was. Once I got to the "yellow" part the first time I felt what I can only describe as waves of warmth wash over me starting from my feet. It was kinda like, lets say the ocean coming in from low tide to high tide with each wave moving further up my body. I continued with the exercise and then I started to feel a little funny. When you go to sleep your motion receptors are blocked so you can't move. Well I think if you could be awake when it happens that is what it would feel like. It started with my legs, this almost, paralysis feeling, but I could still move though it felt strange to (I know I could move, I had an itch on my foot and scratched it...) Well this feeling kinda just moved throughout my body and I could especially feel it in my hands. I had my hands folded and once it got there it kinda felt like my hands were almost bound together. Not like they were tied together or anything, but more like I didn't have separate fingers but it went from one arm onto the next are as though there was no break or anything. Again, I had the feeling of "paralysis" as one may call it but again I could still move. Then after doing the exercise a little more I kind of had another "wave" sort of sensation wash over me. This time it was from my head (fro the rear right side I think) and as it passed over my eyes it kinda grew a little lighter and stayed that way. It wasn't a specific feeling that washed over me but more of like when you get a chill that runs across your body except that here it was from my head, it was warm, and it ran over me and kinda stayed there so that it was a little lighter with my eyes closed than before. This wave happened two or three times but not immediately in succession. A number of times I heard a noise in the room (probably just some normal noise) but I kinda jumped a little and opened my eyes, took a glance around, then went back to the process. I didn't really "see" anything but after a while I can't remember what happened except then I know I decided to go to bed. I turned to go to bed at 1:11. I didn't really hear any noises during the exercise except for maybe a plane/wind tunnel/waterfall type noise which I am not even sure if it was from this or not. As far as visions i didn't really see anything at all but when I turned to go to bed, I closed my eyes and kinda saw almost what looked to be perhaps a pine tree as though I was looking into a bunch of branches blowing in the wind. Now I have no clue about visions because it isn't like I SAW it or anything, it was more of the shapes that you see when your eyes are closed kinda resembled that but its not like I saw something like in real life.

As far as technique goes, I had a lot of trouble with it. I'm not exactly sure what to do here. Do you just focus your energies to each quadrant of the brain? Do you picture a dot on the brain? Do you picture the whole piece of each quadrant the color or what? I was just focusing my energies into the parts of the brain and kept thinking of a color. I can't visualize the specific color so I just think the color. I have trouble thinking of a color but can only think of an object that IS that color. I can't think of a block of red, but can think of a tomato for example.

This whole experience probably doesn't mean very much but just thought I'd give ya what I got from it. Any ideas of what this means (if anything)? Any ideas on what I can do differently AA?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
For what it's worth, here's my two cents.

You said,

Do you just focus your energies to each quadrant of the brain? Do you picture a dot on the brain? Do you picture the whole piece of each quadrant the color or what?

I've sort of pictured the game piece from the board game Trivial Pursuit - the little pie piece. Not literally, but that helps. Picture a RED TRIANGLE just above your head and to the RIGHT/FRONT (you basically just have a red four-piece pie over your head). The + (plus sign) should spread over your entire head.

You statement below seems ok,

I was just focusing my energies into the parts of the brain and kept thinking of a color.

But you should endeavor, probably, to imagine the triangular section. I started with the plus sign, and then was able to just keep colors in a triangle, or pie shape over that part of my head. Soon after that I was imagining my the color illuminating that part of my brain (ok, that sounds a little odd, I know...mwah mwah mwah mwaaaah)

You also said,

I can't visualize the specific color so I just think the color. I have trouble thinking of a color but can only think of an object that IS that color. I can't think of a block of red, but can think of a tomato for example.

I think it's a good start to imagine an apple, or tomato to get the idea of red in your head. You might have the same colored item in front of you that you can relax and look at before closing your eyes. Of course, the tomato thing is good too as a start. Think of tomatos, red stoplights, red stop signs, cherries, etc., until you acheive a facility imagining these things, and then just imagine the redness...

If you can think of a red plasma, or a red light, that may get you closer to imagining the color on its own (so you're not imagining a tomato in the right/front quadrant lol).

You'll get there. The biggest thing is to relax, and remain focused without straining yourself. Straining or forcing it will have the affect of agitating your mind and you'll find it hard to focus. It takes a little time and practice, but it will come...

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
for you (corrected freezers pic)

don't know, the green and blue I personel visualized darker (colder).

[edit on 28-11-2006 by g210b]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Freezer caught the slight mistake in your last visual representation (much props for doing so) I looked right past it, and couldnt get past how great you made it look. I think it helps people who are having trouble actually visualizing the colors. I used the method last night and had NO trouble getting the colors right this time. I actually fell asleep before I could get far though, and am going to go deep tonight.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I've been trying this experiment on and off for the past two weeks. I've experienced bits of sounds that were quite startling, but not a constant sound like a stream. Well, no constant sounds other than a ringing in my ears which I've had for years. I have seen vivid images which were almost to realistic to be dream-like. In one instance it appeared as if I was walking down metal stairs to some sort of staging area with a lot of metal support beams, painted in orange and silver, similar to a hanger. This place was completely foreign to me. It was not a place I had seen in a movie or TV show. I have felt the vibration level raising. I actually like this feeling and have experienced it in deep sleeps prior to the experiment. I have asked for help during the meditation, but with no luck. I’m wondering if the constant ringing in my ears has anything to do with not being able to go further, into the stream.

Here is a link to my own visualization graph that I designed to help me. Maybe it’ll help someone else:

www.northstar-autoparts.com...

Sorry about the external link. If someone could add it to the thread I would appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Papajake (and Freezer), excellent job with the graphic. That's more or less exactly what I've been picturing, but I've been imagining it just above my line of sight (where it should be) as opposed to looking down on it...

That ought to help people visualize...

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'm surprised more people haven't reached the stream....

I've had alot of experiences with it. Probably the most profound was hearing celestial music, and dark figures standing over my bed. Does anyone know what these dark figures are? They seemed to be wearing cloaks.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEdwind

I've had alot of experiences with it. Probably the most profound was hearing celestial music, and dark figures standing over my bed. Does anyone know what these dark figures are? They seemed to be wearing cloaks.

thats great to hear, ive been following this topic (and the previous one) from the beginning, and would like to hear more about your experiences, as i think, other than you and AA, no one has reached this 'stream' as yet? (correct me if im wrong)

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by lbennie

thats great to hear, ive been following this topic (and the previous one) from the beginning, and would like to hear more about your experiences, as i think, other than you and AA, no one has reached this 'stream' as yet? (correct me if im wrong)

I have reached the stream many times. However lets not forget the basis of the thread, which is to have our own proof positive of alien communications. . not to just reach the stream. If you are just hearing ringing, or cant seem to get further than just images. . ask in your mind for help. Ask for the blue orb with the bright white center. . this is what AA professes is the "calling card" to enter the grays stream of communication. LIke I've said, I've seen the orb. . It was just out of my reach, and have not been able to get it back since. I'm still trying, and confident I'll get it back. . . Im working on nailing down a constant way to get to the stream first. For some reason, I've had trouble getting back each successful time I reach it. The two graphic representations do WONDERS for this, and am very glad to see us helping each other.

The only thing that keeps me from believing that this is a TRUE way of communicating with the grays is that AA mentioned in the original thread that we all were close to getting there. . getting proof. . .however over a month has gone by and nobody has had that proof yet. He also has claimed to be writing what he has learned from communicating telepathically with the grays, and says its mindblowing. We are still waiting for that post, and hope it shows itself.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This sounds like you all are on the right trick as far as meditating goes. This is an interesting element of meditation and I think I will follow this thread for a while. I meditate sometimes. The "vibrating" feeling is the sensation of actually meditating itself. Then you can work on other things once in that state possibly?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   

... and dark figures standing over my bed. Does anyone know what these dark figures are? They seemed to be wearing cloaks.

I had that happen to me about 3 times when i was trying out the method. but never reached the stream but i do recall haven dreams were a figure in a very dark cloak was watching me from my bed. What does it mean?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
i asked them one thing you guys, "how do you do it?" they replied, "evolution" takes a little time, we'll get it. for now chew on this.

energy (volume) space is potential time (mass) pulsii is react

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
i asked them one thing you guys, "how do you do it?" they replied, "evolution" takes a little time, we'll get it. for now chew on this.

You are pretty vague. Who do you believe "they" are who talked to you? I assume you were doing this method?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
yes if you understand my formula, you will be able to interposition your mind and understand how knowledge souls through the universe.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
No, I dont. What is Pulsii?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jwater88

... and dark figures standing over my bed. Does anyone know what these dark figures are? They seemed to be wearing cloaks.

I had that happen to me about 3 times when i was trying out the method. but never reached the stream but i do recall haven dreams were a figure in a very dark cloak was watching me from my bed. What does it mean?

I understand that these entities are on the "worthless" astral plain. Buddhism teaches you to ignore them and move past them, you must go deeper. Moving past them helps you to not get distracted.

I could be wrong though but these entites are all I get, I struggle to keep the mind quiet. Also the colours are in the wrong order for me, I assume they might be for some others too.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck

but I've been imagining it just above my line of sight (where it should be) as opposed to looking down on it...

Hi OnTheDeck,

I'm not sure what you mean by "just above my line of sight". Are you saying that you are focused slightly above forward in your mind's eye and imaging the four quadrants of the brain? If that's the case, are you looking at the front of the brain? And if so, would the colors appear opposite? Example, red on left front, blue back left, green right front, yellow back right?

Sorry if these questions are confusing. I'm just trying to understand the correct method.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Just imagine you're wearing a flat hat. The colors, whether looking at them from above, or sensing them from below, are in the same quadrants.

Instead of physically looking up, because you'd have to roll your eyes back into your head, just sense or imagine the RIGHT FRONT quadrant as a RED triangle, then move back to BLUE, etc.

Just imagine the color triangle over those quadrants. Focus on one color at a time (you shouldn't see, or be thinking of any other colors at that time). Imagine a bright, red triangle on the right front of your head, then continue back to the blue, and so on.

If it helps, close your eyes and imagine someone standing behind you. Try to imagine the "sense" of someone standing behind you, then imagine the "form" of the person standing behind you. This will help develop a spacial visualization that you can bring closer to your head and place there...

It may help you to trace your finger over the quadrant on your head to get a physical sense of where the quadrants are....You might "tap" a finger over the quadrants for the same effect, just to get your bearings...

That's the best I can do...when you do this more it will get easier...

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
As promised here is the quantum image, please ignore the white block on the upper right hand corner.

Link

please concentrate on the center, about your desires and report back here as to what is happening.

AA

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84

The space vs time theory?

Space is energy and not a void.

Mass or physical is a pulsation in that space.

It is a harmonic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join