It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't you people talk straight?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The American civil war has been outsourced, to a third world country, in an attempt to keep the angry children of fatherless families from becomming domestic terrorists, because the rich got too greedy and caused the disintigration of the american family.

Aliens, snakes, reptiles, atlantis, new world orders, secret societies, sinners, saints and other assorted *crap*.

Get real.

Were all being played so that they can make money.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
i think the rich made life suck for other people,and so they tend to ignore their bad life and look at things in life that are interesting or anything thats not related to the bad life they have.

MAN I'm mad at the rich!
They need to share the dough!!

i had a thought,what if these rich folks pays somebody to keep control of people's minds!They might use some mind control techniques to keep other people from talking about really important stuff.
If its true then they're doing a pretty good job.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The rich believe in aliens, snakes, reptiles, and atlantis. The new world order is real and has been staring us in the eye scince 1776. Seceret societies are real. Freemasonry is well documented as is skull & bones. Sinners and saints,...well there are a whole lot more sinners than saints and that is the way the rich like it.
I hope when we talk about the rich, we are not reffering to movie stars and self made men, but the powerful elite whose wealth astronomical.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by testingatheory
I hope when we talk about the rich, we are not reffering to movie stars and self made men, but the powerful elite whose wealth astronomical.

I expect that it is those who inheirit massive amounts of matieral wealth that we have the most to worry about.

Those who have never worked a day in thier life, who think that they are naturally supierior simply because of thier status, position and wealth.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
worst thread ever

do you realize what forum your on

99 percent of people here believe in those things

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
The American civil war has been outsourced, to a third world country, in an attempt to keep the angry children of fatherless families from becomming domestic terrorists, because the rich got too greedy and caused the disintigration of the american family.

Aliens, snakes, reptiles, atlantis, new world orders, secret societies, sinners, saints and other assorted *crap*.

Get real.

Were all being played so that they can make money.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

Yeah whos posting all that stuff.

I wonder that with a flood of their particular nonsense they hope
to convert belivers, or mind control by bashing normal thought
into stupidity but look at the comic book covers of the 50s, wierd
sells.

Its alright to be educated and have scientific endevors such as
archaeology but going into wild ideas must be a natural thing
for humans to do.

Sorry, do not want to offend the good writers out there, cause if
I could get money writing about reptilians to the moneyed elite
I might do it.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
99% ??????????????? doubtful.

Lot of gullible seemingly intelligent people finding the things they are supposed to find and thinking they are on to something.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
99% ??????????????? doubtful.

Lot of gullible seemingly intelligent people finding the things they are supposed to find and thinking they are on to something.

You know what's bizarre is 99% of people wouldn't believe the truth even if you showed it to them.

The dollar went off of the gold standard and onto the oil standard right around the time that the world trade centers were being constructed and thier destruction planned. (See Get Smart! - Epispde 52 - www.abovetopsecret.com... )

The oil backed dollar and the federal reserve have been set up for an engineered collapse.

How Much Oil Does Iraq Have?
www.brookings.edu...

Very little oil is being pumped in Iraq. THey want to keep it in the ground and are now considering turning it over to the Saudis for safe keeping. Continued chaos in Iraq means that the oil supply can be more tightly controlled.

We now have a collapsing federal reserve, a pissed off american public and a possible loss of US sovienty. The perfect storm is brewing.

And to quote myself, this statement still holds true.

"The American civil war has been outsourced, to a third world country, in an attempt to keep the angry children of fatherless families from becomming domestic terrorists, because the rich got too greedy and caused the disintigration of the american family." - In nothing we trust

[edit on 15-12-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I expect that it is those who inheirit massive amounts of matieral wealth that we have the most to worry about.

Those who have never worked a day in thier life, who think that they are naturally supierior simply because of thier status, position and wealth Originally quoted by in nothing we trust.

Edited quote incorrectly...sorry.
Uh oh, be afraid be very afraid, be on the look out for....

Paris Hilton

[edit on 15-12-2006 by resistancia]

[edit on 15-12-2006 by resistancia]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   

How Much Oil Does Iraq Have?
www.brookings.edu...

Very little oil is being pumped in Iraq. THey want to keep it in the ground and are now considering turning it over to the Saudis for safe keeping. Continued chaos in Iraq means that the oil supply can be more tightly controlled.

Interesting link........but there are so many conflicting stories out there.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust The American civil war has been outsourced, to a third world country, in an attempt to keep the angry children of fatherless families from becoming domestic terrorists, because the rich got too greedy and caused the disintigration of the american family. ... Aliens, snakes, reptiles, atlantis, new world orders, secret societies, sinners, saints and other assorted *crap*. ... Get real. ... Were all being played so that they can make money.

This is essentially correct. WHY? Because it is profitable for Corporate Entities to operate from Marketing, not from true Effects.

Notice how every civil agency is obsessing over their Policies/Procedures and avoiding even dealing with or discussing results, effects or outcomes that their processes bring into being.

That is the USE OF LANGUAGE to enslave, by removing Effects from the playing field of Causes-and-Effects. Making Effects INVISIBLE guarantees that Accountability and Justice and Fairness doctrines never get evaluated.

We are sentient beings who are responsible for ourselves and our choices.

Learning the language of Causes-and-Effects is going to require efforts that are outside the common culture and media --especially the media, which is heavily invested in FALSE EFFECTS.

The media teaches that you gun someone down and they get up and walk away. The media teaches that there is no such thing as truth; Evil is merely another point-of-view. The media teaches that every individual's "Truth" is just as Prior and Fundamental as a Law or Cosmic Truth.

This supports the Judiciary's belief that Justice is what Legislators write as Law, without regard to EFFECTS and OUTCOMES that Law creates, in time.

In order to have a free mind in an enslaved society, the first step is throwing popular media in the trash, to seek and find real Truth.

That's our challenge and our responsibility to future generations.

: ) Em

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by testingatheory

Those who have never worked a day in thier life, who think that they are naturally supierior simply because of thier status, position and wealth.

Get a job, work harder, educate yourself, stop blaming others for your situation. The only thing keeping you from wealth and success in America is you.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
Get a job, work harder, educate yourself, stop blaming others for your situation. The only thing keeping you from wealth and success in America is you.

Bravo, good speech.
Keep up the good work. 3 stars for jimmy. Gosh you're the best.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Whoa.

Sounds like a bit of jealousy is at play here, but yeah - I know what you're getting at. I've always felt the aquisition of massive wealth should be tempered first with an understanding of how it should better the overall community.

Most of the extremely wealthy people I know go out of their way in social causes and community contributions whether it be purely financially or through their free time. But not everyone out there is like that.

How's this for a ringer? I had to grow up with spoiled brats who thought that just because they had blonde hair and blue eyes they were superior to my hazel/blonde combination.

I was jaded towards people of this coloring for the longest time because most of them seemed nothing more than rich, spoiled and self interested entities.

As I matured I realized not everyone with such outward identifiers and "social status" fell into the same classification, and I ended up marrying a guy I wouldn't have looked at twice before due to those negative external associations.

Word of caution - please try not to take extremist slants with regards to the wealthy. Please clarify the other attendant characteristic and behaviors that contribute to your distastes - selfishness, arrogance, etc.

Even though I'm not rich (in fact, I'm pretty low on the income scale) there's just something about hearing that definition of wealthy people and attendent heirs that makes me shudder for some reason...

(*cough* Mein Kampf *cough*)

Take care - and please continue....

[edit on 21-12-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Even though I'm not rich (in fact, I'm pretty low on the income scale) there's just something about hearing that definition of wealthy people and attendent heirs that makes me shudder for some reason...

(*cough* Mein Kampf *cough*)

The economic hardship that the german people underwent following WW1 and the great depression led to the rise of Hitler.

The American middle class is being decimated by the elitist class in America. They claim that we are transitioning to a service economy. But that is just a lie. A service ecomomy will lead us to servitude and slavery. There can only be two paths as I see it.

1) Servitude and slavery followed by a violent rebellion and overthrow of the establishment. (Of course, they know this and that is what the veri-chip is all about) That is why the rebellion will have to happen before we get to that point.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2) America dumps it's debt and re-invents itself.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yeah, I know.

I took this class in high school and read The Communist Manifesto and 1984 one too many times myself.

I think Goldstein got ya.

Not saying your views aren't valid, but I learned there are better ways to deal with that unplesant fact of life than dwell upon it and try to create uberstatements to align others to my perspective.

Just saying, a little bit of objective clarification might help broaden yor audience.

Trust me, I'm all about the right kinds of propaganda.

(case in point - that crap "they" are shoving at us from the television is very biased, very slanted, full of their agenda, and yeah - a misuse of money in my opinion. I have been there. done that. Since I turned off that telescreen and quick looking for answers from the outside, I've been much happier.)

Good luck to you, and if you never need a Party Slogan, here's my card.

Over and Out.

GE - Ministry of Propaganda

new topics

top topics

join