It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not concerned with the New World Order anymore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I've decided that the NWO is not really that big of a deal. I think the whole thing is over inflated hype. I honestly couldn't care less.

What is the big deal about having everyone carry a federal ID card that you can use for all of your financial transactions anyways?

It would make things easier for everyone.

And I don't really believe that they are going to implant a GPS trackable chip in every human being on the planet. The logistics seems un-realistic at this time.

So what if they lock up people who speak out against the new government. Keep your damn mouth shut if you know what is good for you.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
You should care about NWO, it's an evil conquest of our planet. The end of freedom, freedom of speech etc. No one would ever want it to happen if you knew how the future will be like.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
You should care about NWO, it's an evil conquest of our planet. The end of freedom, freedom of speech etc. No one would ever want it to happen if you knew how the future will be like.

And how do you know what it will look like?

Perhaps you have a copy of thier evil plans that we could look at?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
I've decided that the NWO is not really that big of a deal. I think the whole thing is over inflated hype. I honestly couldn't care less.

What is the big deal about having everyone carry a federal ID card that you can use for all of your financial transactions anyways?

It would make things easier for everyone.

And I don't really believe that they are going to implant a GPS trackable chip in every human being on the planet. The logistics seems un-realistic at this time.

So what if they lock up people who speak out against the new government. Keep your damn mouth shut if you know what is good for you.

I can't believe what I'm reading!
Yes, the NWO is a big deal! It's one of the biggest deals we have today. Over inflated hype? No, just underpublicised world affecting news.

The big deal about carrying the ID card? Do you even understand that law that has already been passed? The Federal ID card, according to the law, is volentary. However, if you refuse it, you would render yourself an "alien" or non-American. This great nation was built on the principals of Freedom, Liberty, and Justice for All. Does that not mean anything to you? Do the countless lives lost defending our country and the freedoms we posess not mean anything to you? You should be ashamed!

Easier? Yea... easier for the government to control the populous and to track the American people. Wrong, just wrong! They have no right to track us. We have the right to walk about freely anywhere in our country, without the government knowing our every move, step, and/or transaction!

You don't think they will use the RFID chips? You have obviously not done your homework. Look at this.

HON. RON PAUL OF TEXAS in his address to Congress
This legislation gives authority to the Secretary of Homeland Security to expand required information on driver’s licenses, potentially including such biometric information as retina scans, finger prints, DNA information, and even Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) radio tracking technology. Including such technology as RFID would mean that the federal government, as well as the governments of Canada and Mexico, would know where Americans are at all time of the day and night.

Explain to me why the use of the RFID chip has already been adressed in Congress. It is an option on their table. Not to mention the Dept. of Homeland Security has their own agenda for implementing the chip.

So what if they lock people up for exercising their 1st Amendment Right? In case you can't read, the Constitution of the United States provides every single American citizen the right to voice their opinion, and there's not a damn thing the government can do to stop that. Period.

You, INWT, are a welcome mat for the corrupted government that we have today. You are a welcome mat to the NWO. Luckily for you, you are afforded the same rights as I to express your opinion. Luckily for the rest of us, your opinion doesn't carry much influence. You are a disgrace to the ones that fight to protect your freedoms as well.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infoholic
Do you even understand that law that has already been passed? The Federal ID card, according to the law, is volentary. However, if you refuse it, you would render yourself an "alien" or non-American. This great nation was built on the principals of Freedom, Liberty, and Justice for All. Does that not mean anything to you? Do the countless lives lost defending our country and the freedoms we posess not mean anything to you? You should be ashamed!

It's just bullshi* ment to rile up the public. Scare them into freedom. Well it won't work. THe only ones who are scared of a police state are the criminals. Once the real ID act is implemented and we are all tracked by RFID chips our families will be safer, from the criminal element and undesirables.

God commanded that we have to keep ourselves separated from the riff raff. Security will be neccessary for our safety. It is done this way in Isreal and the Isreali people don't seem to have a problem with it.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Do you even understand that law that has already been passed? The Federal ID card, according to the law, is volentary. However, if you refuse it, you would render yourself an "alien" or non-American. This great nation was built on the principals of Freedom, Liberty, and Justice for All. Does that not mean anything to you? Do the countless lives lost defending our country and the freedoms we posess not mean anything to you? You should be ashamed!

It's just bullshi* ment to rile up the public. Scare them into freedom. Well it won't work. THe only ones who are scared of a police state are the criminals. Once the real ID act is implemented and we are all tracked by RFID chips our families will be safer, from the criminal element.

You are sadly dillusional.

The crime will not be taken away, only displaced. I'm sure Bushy Boy's got a nice cell picked out for you and I at Gitmo... maybe we'll be neighbors.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

You are sadly dillusional.

The crime will not be taken away, only displaced. I'm sure Bushy Boy's got a nice cell picked out for you and I at Gitmo... maybe we'll be neighbors.

Maybe I am delusional. You wouldn't be the first to point that out.

Just don't do anything to attract the attention of the state and you should be safe.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
the only people that will have freedom are the criminal community as they bypass, steal, clone, or otherwise use to their advantage the technology thats monitoring the sheeple.

Look at "chip n pin" - a technology that was "ment" to stop card theft, and surprise surprise its more commonplace now than ever was because its easier to do.

I can just see it now, "Ok boys, the entire family has left the house and is moving down the street, lets break in and nick the telly"

Yes its very clever linking lots of databases of realtime information together, but who controls the information and how they use it is going to be the problem, and the only real people that win are the ones who own the information, or know how to get access to it.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Maybe you can help me out here, I'm having a difficult time telling if your being sarcastic for the sake of argument, or if you are serious.

Maybe the future will not be the Nazi nightmare we have all been so afraid of, but I would rather spend my life, fighting an evil that wasn't there, than to ignore an evil that stands before me.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicotine1982
Maybe you can help me out here, I'm having a difficult time telling if your being sarcastic for the sake of argument, or if you are serious.

Maybe the future will not be the Nazi nightmare we have all been so afraid of, but I would rather spend my life, fighting an evil that wasn't there, than to ignore an evil that stands before me.

I believe INWT is seriously sarcastic... or maybe sarcastically serious, and as pointed out, dillusional. Stand strong against the evil standing before you.

[edit on 11/20/2006 by Infoholic]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhahhahahhahhahahahahhhhahahahaahahhahahhahaahhahahahahaahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhaahhahah ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhhahahhahahahhha!

Looks like someone had an interesting thought: "Hm, I post anti-NWO material on the internet... wait all my communications are logged by the government right? Oh no! OH CRAP!! They know who I am!!! OH NO!!! The NWO will win, I mean look at the apathy of the populace... oh crap, that means, that if I keep this up I'LL be a target!! I better recant and change my 'mind' before it's too late!!!!!!"

C'mon man... if you're going to try this at least be subtle about it and make the transition over a few month period.

Or i'm an idiot and you're just doing this is a joke, and in that case I think it's pretty funny
I mean afterall, any good American will give up their liberty for freedom

[edit on 21-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

new topics

top topics

join