It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wii-Sports Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
its finally here
11/19/06. since everyone who was lucky enough to get their hands and wrist on a wii has wii sports i have decided to make it the first game thread for the wii.

i like this game. its simple and absolutely fun. i love the bowling right now and it has kept me from trying boxing or golf. if anyone else likes the bowling alot i recommend playing the training . there u get the chance to knock down 90 some pins at once. its sweet!

i took my wii to my friends and we had a 4 man , actually 2 guys one woman and a 10 year old girl bowl off. i won of course. but after that i decided to take a rest from my wii and my friends / gfs/ daughter who is 10 messed around with wii sports. what did she like? wii boxing and she probably played it for 40 min straight. this game has something for everyone.

my 6 year old daughter loves wii bowling but we mostly played twilight together because she insist so she hasnt seen the other sports yet.

ill write more about wii sports later , but im going to go play some more of the training.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
here is a trick to get a 91 pin strike on the training mode. watch and enjoy , im off to try this out.

youtube.com...

[edit on 25-11-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
www.gamefaqs.com...

some fun tricks for wii sports. im off to try the trick where u throw the ball in the other lane.

peace

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I haven't got a Wii yet (boo!), but I've seen Wii Sports being played and it looked amazing!

I literally can't wait to play the boxing and pwn all my mates.

Friday couldn't seem so far away!

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I only get to play it through friends who have the Wii. The only place I've been able to find the system is on eBay, and I refuse to spend $500 on a system that retails at $250.

However, the gaming is great. I especially love golf and boxing. (I've actually been getting a little exercise while gaming, which is cool).

Bowling is just one of those fun things that put the system over the top for me. That and the soon to come Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

new topics

top topics

join