It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time frame for the Fall of America

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Here's some more fun for you.

Matthew 12:26
If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?

God (I mean Satan) is on our side.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Schwarzenegger will be president when it falls, and remember his famous line...

We'll Be Back!!!

just remember, we we fall, the world falls, ain't no other country gonna be much better off. you'll still have your extremists to contend with, your famines, your natural disasters..global weather changes will make it much worse. Racial tensions will be worse. technology will sneak up behind you and kick you in the ........big time!!!
genetic mutations, genetic manipulations, the rise of religious power, secrets revealed that will anger the third world nations even more.....

hey, we might fall, but it's gonna be a crappy time to be world leader anyways.....so who's the next fool nation to pick up the helm and waste their resources saving the world?

no one??? like I said, We'll be back, to do the job!!

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   
arnie will not be president.
wishful thinking at its best.

hilary, the 1st term senator (sorry but i cant rmemeber his name, the african american) or mcain are my best.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Fuc* it, lets just blow it up.

Yes, thank you.

Blow the world up. I'm with you.

Come on Bush, do a good thing for once and blow the whole thing up.

The world is like a dying animal with one leg..put us out of our misery.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Did I accidently click on Rense.com? Wow what a bunch of anti-everything talk!

The US is far from dying:

1) We have nukes
2) We are the safest free market in the world that doesn't put up with corruption.
3) We have freedom of speech...like this board. That allows for discussion and change.
4) China invests a lot in the US since this is the most desirable market
5) The UN has no power.
6) The EU is not a "United States of Europe". It is differing factions agreeing to an economic truce, not a social one (yet).
7) Russia is beginning to show signs of life...the EU will want an ally in the US.
8) US has the best higher education system in the world.

I think the election of Hilary Clinton would be the most divisive thing for this country. Hopefully a moderate can calm the country. I have nothing against her, she is a smart woman, but I don't think this country needs another polarizing leader that leaves half the country scheming to destroy her and the presidency. The same goes for the Republicans, though it sounds as McCain is their man and I dont' see him as being as polarizing as Mrs. Clinton would be.

Increases in bankruptcy is the other thing that hopefully will teach people a lesson to stop seeing a loan as being "the good life". The good life is not having someone else control your life with a loan. The other bad stuff is that the youth are addicted to the empty secular lifestyle. The best thing to hit them in the face was the Iraq War and teach them that what is on the radio, internet or MTV has little to do with real life.

If the Islamic World does decide to start threatening with nukes, the US will be seen as a leader or a target. All bets are off then. The US people will demand the elimination of anyone that

I say the US will meet some challenges in 4 years, 10 years, and 30 years that will eat away at its superpower status.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The United States will never lose superpower status.

If the time ever came that we were un-seated as the world's only superpower, or the time came that our very existance was threatened, I'm almost positive the whole country would switch to desperate survival mode. I personally would not want to be on the receiving end of a desperate fight for survival attack from the United States military, and I'm certain every single government in the world doesn't want it either.

My point..

If either of those two came..what you'd see is the complete destruction of every U.S. enemy and possibly the complete destruction of the world.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
global warming could easily lead into global chaos. it wouldn't take too many cities being destroyed like new orleans was, and well, soon, the rebuilding would stop...the cities would be left in ruins waiting for better times to come. famine, water shortage, ect. drives the masses to relocate to better grounds...mass migrations. more chaos. and wars as they fight for those better grounds. I kind think that not only will the US fall, but so won't the rest of the world governments. maybe not into complete oblivion, but a fall is a fall...

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If your referring to the destruction of the bill of rights or the trampling of the constitution or the dismantling of democracy in favor of corporate fascism that's already happened.

If your referring to the destruction of the coastlines by rising ocean levels and the end of life as we know it by environmental change so as to create a planet even more hostile to human survival that will ring the death knoll of our economic and political systems, that will happen after the wars.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baphomet79
What's wrong with the UK falling to its "muslim" populace?

Simply because they are not Church of England, or your typical Anglo-Saxon, does not make them any less deserving of the rights and benefits you enjoy as a UK Citizen.

IF the UK became a muslim state then all the rights we have at present would no longer exist. Ever heard of Sharia law? That's the stated goal of some muslim groups. Not all, only the vocal minority, but we know how powerful a group they can be (cartoons anyone?).

I know what's it like when one group rules over another as we had 30 years of trouble in NI because of it. Thankfully it's getting sorted now. Muslims ruling the UK and wanting to bring in Sharia law could lead to another civil-war, and if that happens I'm voting for a united Ireland. I'd rather be roman than muslim!!!!

As for the US falling... Well, it is gonna happen, but not from an external source as some here have said. With corrupt politicians running the country they'll be doing more and more to hang on to power but it'll eventually get the better of them. Maybe you need a second American Revolution (sorry, War of Independence)!!!

[edit on 21/11/06 by jimboman]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
What about option E) "This post delivers nothing" , I would definitely pick that one.

Let me tell you something and I think you should listen. The USA wont go down without bringing everyone else with them. When you say the downfall of the USA that means more than you think it does. Its something called M.A.D Mutually Assured destruction. This doctrine states that if we are destroyed we will wreap the same destruction on any that oppose us. This is a doctrine that our government believes in.

If we get nuked, they get nuked. Nuclear Winter all over the world. No america, No world. Catch my drift? Now do your part and try to prevent this from happening instead of fear mongering.

UDM

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
arnie will not be president.
wishful thinking at its best.

hilary, the 1st term senator (sorry but i cant rmemeber his name, the african american) or mcain are my best.

I think your talking about Sen. Barack Obama,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join