It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lost Civilization of LOVE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The Lost Civilization of LiGHT/LOVE....
The ones that sacrificed themselves, so one day we could ALL live in LiGHT.
The ones (Let Us), that created the first religeon ever, that has been perverted down the line, until revived by The Messenger Jesus the Christ to remind us. if that is even 'his' name is regardless.

The very first ONES to stand as one, in LOVE (acceptance and understanding of all things) they as one, most likely created the first writings, and wrote down the first commandments, for the first ones to 'awaken' ... they were most likely killed by others or unfair demands and tests put upon them, they were also most likely not believed when they told everyone they just had to LOVE (accept and understand all things) and they too could do the things they(the fallen ones) saw... but in most cases I imagine that people were immediately jealous/envious of seeing truly happy people, without hunger or thirst, with no outside peptide addictions. all peptides the cells or bodies required were made internally... eternally, unless they were killed.
although they would live eternally back thru the catalogue of corpses if one by one people would be resurrected by thought alone. (thru the neural-nets of the people) its quantumly possible.. atleast.. lol

But I believe that these people have existed at all times in history, in one fashion or another... no less killed and 'controlled'... but the amount of people now in this civilization is mind boggling, no time in the past has LOVE had so many 'people' as inhabitants.. all spread out none-the-less..

any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The things you say - I had revelations in my car, this evening, driving in the dark...listening to the lyrics in music now inevitably turns on at least a 2000 watt thought these days.

And I realized a few things which I cannot even explain, now, to myself, even though I remember exactly what I realized.

I will try, though.

I listened to this song (Johnny Cash and Bono):

The Wanderer

I went out walking through
the streets paved with gold
lifted some stones
saw the skin and bones
of a city without a soul

I went out walking
under an atomic sky
where the ground won't turn
and the rain it burns
like the tears when I said goodbye

Yeah I went with nothing...
nothing but the thought of you...
I went wandering

I went drifting through the capitals of tin
where men can't walk
or freely talk
and sons turn their fathers in

I stopped outside a church house
where the citizens like to sit
they say they want the kingdom
but they don't want God in it

I went out riding, down that old eight lane
I passed by a thousand signs
looking for my own name

I went with nothing...
but the thought you'd be there, too...
Looking for you

spoken:
I went out there
in search of experience
to taste and to touch
and to feel as much
as a man can
before he repents

I went out searching,
looking for one good man
A spirit who would not bend or break
Who would sit at his father's right hand

I went out walking with a bible and a gun
The word of God lay heavy on my heart
I was sure I was the one

Now Jesus, don't you wait up
Jesus, I'll be home soon
Yea I went out for the papers
told her I'd be back by noon

Yeah I left with nothing...
but the thought you'd be there too
looking for you...

Yeah I left with nothing...
nothing but the thought of you...
I went wandering

-------------------------

And then you start out with: 'The Lost Civilization...'

Exactly.

You also write: '...people were immediately jealous/envious...'

Yes, they were. And don't forget the greed and lust for power and the oppression of weaker groups of people....

And today many people worry about WWIII - specifically a nuclear holocaust that would bring a total end to mankind on this planet.

Well, it already happened.

BUT, because of this, that you said: '...they would live eternally back thru the catalogue of corpses if one by one people would be resurrected by thought alone...' which is exactly the way it had to be and is and will be...

Because of that, what happened before will not happen because the future will not relive the past simply for the fact of the sacrifice made by a few (a very few, less than a 'handful') that caused the past to erase the future.

This is the 'deLorean' principle...courtesy of 'love' and 'mercy' and 'truth'. ( not their 'real' names )

And on another thread, recently, you mentioned something about the splitting of the atom (I can't remember the exact discussion or phrases - but it is something I have thought about so many times, myself) and others have said this, before, as well.

YES. All of that.

We know it as 'Atlantis' and we have it in our collective minds that it was a single city or community that went under the waves of the ocean....

But water cleanses and salt purifies and baptism is the path of repentance. To repent is to 'turn back.' It is metaphor and archetypes and the hazy blackness that is the human being's inner vision that makes us see that world as 'Atlantis.'

But it wasn't like that and yet it was.

But it is no more - just like it had never been at all.

For it was those whom did NOT cause the calamity that gave of themselves; even beyond the point of death which was a certainty at the moment of their mutual decision and subsequent pact and efforts that were bound for success since they were borne completely out of love that held no grudges nor placed any blame or even said 'how could you?'

And so, even though obliteration seemed complete - the memories were the thoughts and thoughts are things and sometimes the past revives itself instead of choosing to re-live and repeat mistakes.

The reward for love like that is life.

And the life extends to ALL; even those who took it all from the rest....they might not remember, but they are all here - not one child left behind!

[edit on 11/19/2006 by queenannie38]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   

any thoughts?

a few

you sound like my mother used to talk
back in the seventies
any other thoughts you'd probably not appreciate
besides which what does this unsubstantiated claim have to do with lost civilisations
your "The Lost Civilization of LOVE" must have been totally lost indeed if only you have ever heard of it
are you in it because of the profit

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk

any thoughts?

a few

you sound like my mother used to talk
back in the seventies
any other thoughts you'd probably not appreciate
besides which what does this unsubstantiated claim have to do with lost civilisations
your "The Lost Civilization of LOVE" must have been totally lost indeed if only you have ever heard of it
are you in it because of the profit

What a funny question... of course I'm in it because of the Prophets.. without the prophets no one would have known... it would truly be hidden and we'd all be dead by now..
There are no profits for LOVE, just communion.... The profits from what you call love is prostitution... the prostitution of love at christmas with gifts of material worth and no actual love of acceptance and understanding, no communion for those who lack TRUE love for those broken homes and dead addicts, and those in-jail.
My friend I am no doubt in it for the prophets, if not for their sake because they gave their life so we could all have this knowledge.
Who sacrificed their life, to die at the hands of ignorance and hate...
SO eventually everyone would FINALLY ACCEPT AND UNDERSTAND the truth.. which is LOVE makes everything possible.

So yes, I am in it for the Prophet, The One Prophet who started it all, and all the prophets beside him who accepted and understood him.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Oh yeah. Well said!

Prophet.

The only way to truly become rich.

I have about $18 bucks to my name but I am one of the richest gals in the world.....in the UNIverse...

new topics

top topics

join