It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: "The Most Dangerous Nation"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Tonight (November 19th) at 9 pm EST, the Discovery channel and Ted Kopel will present an in-depth report in Iran, by going within the country's boundries and inteviewing actual Iranian citizens on issues such as the "war on terror," America and the West, and it's government's policies. I would suggest everyone try to atleast watch it, to know what life in Iran is like, and what their views on the West's policies are. I understand many have not had a chance to visit Iran personally to see what it's like, but I think through this program, it will give an unbiased presentation you won't see on the news.

The title of the program: "The Most Dangerous Nation," comes from what Bush has called Iran in one of his speeches. Kopel will set to investigate if this is true.

After watching it, please feel free to discuss it here, with me.

[edit] The program will air a rerun at 1 am on November 20th, exactly 4 hours after its original airing. The full title of the program is "Koppel: Iran - The Most Dangerous Nation"

[edit on 19-11-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Just started, very interested in how they twist this..

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Give us a summary... Don't wanna miss the Simpsons

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by k4rupt
Give us a summary... Don't wanna miss the Simpsons

You can watch the rerun, or set your tivo/dvd/vcr to record it.

I found the program quite interesting, and went according to what I experienced when I visited Iran. The people there has a mix between traditional and western culture, and lots of different views. One thing that would have been nice is if they covered more views of the youth there.

The one segment regarding the poor brick maker was very sad.

top topics

join