It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge is Power: The NWO from A-Z-Share your knowledge here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ok, ATSERS lets share some knowledge about the NWO here. I have a idea, (hopefully the MODS won't delete this post.) Let's see how much knowledge about the NWO is out there. The concept is simple, Whatever letter you come upon, you simply post something relevant starting with that letter about the NWO. You can post anything about the NWO such as People, Places, Things, Events, related to the NWO. (very simple Heh!) don't let me do this all by myself! Ready. I'll start off with letters A and B, and I'll leave it for you guys afterwards to finish if you wish to share knowledge, and if you can try to post links or simply give your opinion as to how your post relates to the NWO. Ok here goes.

A. Abraham Lincoln: It is my understanding that Lincoln was Murdered by order of the Rothschild Banking Cartel, at the time the CARTEL had its dirty hands in trying to dissolve America into more manageable tyranny.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

B. Bilderbergers: the Ruling Elitist of the world meet sometimes several times a year in different locations to discuss how to bring about a ONE WORLD GOVERMENT!

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Ok, Looks like no one has NWO knowledge on this forum, other than a few.

C. Communism: Communism, Capitalism, whatever ideology you percieve the NWO favors, you would be correct in saying they prefer to rule the planet with both forms under their their control, America currently exist under a SUPER COMMUNIST/CAPITALIST form of Tyranny. The Rich get Richer and yada, yada, Trickle down Economics. IMO (And by the way, FREE TRADE is a perfect example of Communist/Capitalism under the same banner.)

www.marxists.org...

join