It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Who were the other Messiahs?

page: 5
0
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY


You see...in the Long run..if we all act as Christ, and propogate peace and good will to men...eventually do we not redeem the Jews?



Redemption of others does not come through any effort we make.



(Psalm 49:7) 7 Not one of them can by any means redeem even a brother, Nor give to God a ransom for him;


We cannot even redeem ourselves, so how can we redeem others.




posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
We cannot even redeem ourselves, so how can we redeem others.


We cannot, we can only help others find the One who can redeem us all.



posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
god comes as man every-so-often. other mesiah's include buddah, krishna & meher baba.
www.avatarmeherbaba.org...



posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I think that if we're counting off Messiahs, we need to include Chuck Norris in there somewhere. Maybe not at the top of the list, but certainly in the Top Five.



posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

Originally posted by HIFIGUY


You see...in the Long run..if we all act as Christ, and propogate peace and good will to men...eventually do we not redeem the Jews?



Redemption of others does not come through any effort we make.



(Psalm 49:7) 7 Not one of them can by any means redeem even a brother, Nor give to God a ransom for him;


We cannot even redeem ourselves, so how can we redeem others.



I stand corrected. My Mistake in regards to the use of the word redeemed and the Jews. I somehow missed my own point lol.

Continuing on though,

With one man, original sin was created. With one man, original sin was wiped out.

In regards o the Psalm, whose truth is more accurate? That of Christs..
or that of the Psalm? For Christ remeemed all of us with his sacrifice.
Something just doesnt make sense. Ill go with Christ over the Psalm.
Something to ponder...

Peace

[edit on 31-8-2007 by HIFIGUY]



posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
I think that if we're counting off Messiahs, we need to include Chuck Norris in there somewhere. Maybe not at the top of the list, but certainly in the Top Five.


Make that TEN and add Jimi Hendrix and Audie Murphy!



posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by firebat
But we have NOT established that Jesus Christ was THE only Christ... we have only your biased source to make that claim.
[edit on 20-11-2006 by firebat]


There may be some truth to this for in my readings of Jesus, the interpretation of " Christ " is one in which the " Christ " entered Jesus.
Not that Jesus was Borne the Christ.

In those readings, reference to the Christ infers that Christ is Pure Love.
That Gods love is the Christ and Jesus became the emobidment of that or was the physical creation of the Christ.

Either way, its clear that God, Christ, Jesus and Love are all in the same package. Melchesedek a Christ? Possibley Krishna a Christ?

No matter what, Christ is a Good thing.

Peace



posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
No matter what, Christ is a Good thing.


AMEN!!!





top topics



 
0
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join