It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sears Tower Terrorists were arrested at a Masonic Lodge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
masonic terrorists, maybe, who knows, it was on the news.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
this had been covered the day this happend on ATS

It turned out he wasn't actually a Mason at all, and would be considered "irregular" because he was not apart of a real lodge.

Thanks Rockpuck.

There are two threads on this that I can find...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's no mention anywhere that I can find of any connection to freemasonry. I think we can safely conclude that freemasons are not involved, and the Childrens Hospitals and charities supported by freemasonry can relax in the knowldge that they are not connected to or funded by a terrorist organization.

I'm afraid EP that it seems the video in question may have an ulterior motive i.e. discrediting freemasonry. You mustn't believe everything you see, even if it does seem to fit in with your apparent pre-conceived ideas.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edelweiss Pirate

Oh so that's the lie you've come up with...

The lie is yours, as usual. Please re-read the Terms and Conditions of ATS membership (which you agreed to when you joined ATS) that you will not deliberately post false information (as in the title of this thread).

Thanks again, and have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Umm,

As been pointed out, these people were invoved in a group that used masonic symbology but the group itself was radically Islamic in nature* Not to be an ass but is Islamic or masonic terrorist more believeable?

Everyone knows (or should know) that just because you borrow the symbology does not affiliate you with the group* Groups are constantly using symbols such as the compass of the rosecross borrowed from other groups*

Every practioner of southern voudon or hoodoo as it is called on the Southeastern coast has a picture of Jesus and The Virgin in their house* That does not make them Catholic does it?

[edit on 20-11-2006 by Spores From Space]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'am not saying that freemasonry is bad or good. I have found that it just gets way to heated here. I will say I found this interesting. As it does tie into the discussion of this thread. Masons and non-masons please read and responde. Like I said it's interesting.

www.sundayherald.com...

The article is from the sunday herald and is written by Neil Mckay.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edelweiss Pirate
The extraordinary thing is that the suspects were arrested at a Masonic Lodge

Yes, this was discussed in a thread from when it happened. It didn't seem to draw any attention from anyone though.

It happened. It was on the news....

Not everything that you see on tv is real and true. One reporter stated in a live broadcast that it was a masonic lodge. I find it interesting that even after all this time, no one has been able to find out what lodge or where or anything else about it. I suspect that the reporter made some sort of mistake.

heavily disguised with a comical woolly beard, dark glasses and a hat

Why do you think that guy is wearing a disguise???

umwolves123
refered to as an "elder" in a masonic lodge

If it was a masonic lodge, it must be an irregular one. Given the religious preachings of the group that the terrorists belonged to, the "Seas of David", it was probably a VERY irregular one.

Becon of Light
I live about an hour west of miami, and i can tell you.. people down here talk about this kind of stuff, and i never heard anyone mention it.

Dude, I don't know where you were when all of this happened, but it happened. If people in Miami aren't still talking about it, well, thats not a surprise, since most people aren't still talking about it.

Masonic Light
The CNN reporter had confused a Lodge of Moorish Science with a Masonic Lodge.

? But they weren't arrested in a Moorish Science temple.

trinityman
I'm afraid EP that it seems the video in question may have an ulterior motive i.e. discrediting freemasonry.

Its a clip from a CNN broadcast. It was far more likely a slip of the tongue than an anti-masonic conspiracy on the part of the reporter or that network.

www.sundayherald.com...
MASONIC halls throughout Scotland are under covert surveillance by anti-terror police after the outlawed loyalist paramilitary group, the Ulster Defence Association (UDA) successfully infiltrated the controversial secret society.

Interesting. They are probably picking up on the perception that Masonry is anti-Catholic. That is also why the KKK would try to focus on freemasons when looking for recruits, in the early days.

OKT

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
lol the answer is so easy, i have never heard from any of the other groups, but throw in mason, masonic and the fires will burn...cnn knows that too.

just to give you an idea, remember that black dude in la that was kicked and beaten?

that tells you NOT to believe everything CNN says coz they just go with the flow

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Ah so the masons are innocent then?? Oh what a relief.. I was worried there. I thought the entire history of the world for the past 5000 years was ran by them and going to end in a major climax in the next decade or so.

Now I will go back to watching the Simpsons on TV and think that all is well with the world.

Maybe the guy was a mason but the masons had the story shut up for their benefit.. they do have that kind of power do they not?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Lets just focus on what we can actually know. We have nothing, other than a single reporter during a single live broadcast on the scene saying that they were arrested at a masonic lodge. Everyone else has noted that the organization, the Seas of David, are a kind of splinter group to the more unusual black muslim-ish groups (and of course, the black muslims, like the nation of islam, aren't even recognized as mainline muslims by the islamic community).

I haven't even heard of this reporter stating afterwards that it was indeed a masonic lodge, let alone what lodge. No one has even been able to show that these guys belonged to any masonic, paramasonic, or irregular masonic organization, at that.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
But Nygdan, it was on TV...

It must be true...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join