It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McDonalds goes Muslim

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
*******NEWSFLASH*********
Al Jazeera just released a new video tape.
A group calling themselves Brothers Of Halal Jihadden has kidnapped 4 Americans, including 1 high ranking government official.
The 4 Americans are shown blindfolded, kneeling down in front of a banner, and 6 masked captors. 3 of the American captives have been identified as, The Hamburgler, Grimmus, and Mayor McCheese. The 4th appears to be a King, as he is wearing a crown, and robe.
The leader who is calling himself Ronaldim Jihad McDonaldid had a prepared statement. In an unprecedented twist, Ronaldim Jihad McDonaldid burst into song as he read his statement, all the while skipping around. He has threatened to make the captives eat 100 Mcnuggets which will have been sitting out for several hours letting the grease congeal, and drink used french fry oil if his demands are not met.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Heh! Quite witty.

Though, I think the high cholesterol would get to them first.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Statistically speaking, caucasians are the minority. Fewer of them than people of color.

They're just doing that as part of the cultural colonization process, along with American dominated TV beamed into every hut, tent, shack and mansion in the world.

Probably better than
or

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearwater
Statistically speaking, caucasians are the minority. Fewer of them than people of color.

Oh its so easy to play the Minority/statistics game isnt it!!

Moslems are the Minority only 1 Bill of Them and 5 Bill of the Rest of " Us"

Middle Easterners are a Minoroty and by average Dumber than the majority ( easy to prove, asians have Highest average IQ followed by caucasians, proven)

I could go on like this all day, easy to label the "minority" isnt it.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Well, thankfully most of us are smarter than to believe your rediculous propoganda. Anyways, you dont have a problem eating kosher food (read my sources and then look in your kitchen), what is the big deal about Halal?

And the off-topic subject was race not religion. Muslims make up the second largest religion on Earth, and many caucasians are a part of that. Same thing goes for the "rest of us". Using your logic, you could also say the exact same thing when you single out any other religion. I could say as far as that intelligence part, you are correct that a study was done, but only in the US back in 1981

The findings of this field have engendered significant controversy. Media opinion of the role of genetic and environmental factors in explaining individual and group differences in IQ has itself been studied (1988) and found to differ from the opinion of mainstream experts.[9] Some critics question the fairness and validity of cognitive testing and racial categorization, as well as the reliability of the studies and the motives of the authors, on both sides. This has included accusations of bias based on assumptions about the political ideals of the researchers or the funding agencies, such as the Pioneer Fund. Some critics fear the misuse of the research, question its utility, or feel that comparing the intelligence of racial groups is itself unethical. The disparity in average IQ among racial groups does not mean that all members of one group are more intelligent than all members of another, nor that ranking group averages from "high" to "low" implies a moral ranking from "good" to "bad" or an overall ranking of "superior" to "inferior".[10] The conclusion that racial groups vary in average IQ scores, and the hypothesis that a genetic component may be involved, have led to heated academic debates that have spilled over into the public sphere.

Unfortunately, the Middle Easterners are not included in that study, so I don't believe you should be passing that off as fact. Anyways though, I am not about to jump into some racial religous argument about who is superior.

Thank God I believe in unity, tolerance, and THE NEW WORLD ORDER. It will be a wonderful new era in human history. Its already happening, enjoy.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I dont want to Eat Halal for same reason Moslems dont want to eat Pork, thats fair enough isnt it? or these things only work one way? whatever benefits the Moslems best ?

I didnt start the conversation along the Minoroty lines you guys did, the IQ thing is true, but lets just pick on the ME, they have contributed virtually nothing to the modern world exept war and oil, which proves how dumb this minority group must be no ?

Prove me wrong, prove me all the wonderful things the ME has bought to the world in the last 100 years or so.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
I dont want to Eat Halal for same reason Moslems dont want to eat Pork, thats fair enough isnt it?

We don't eat it because pork contains many parasites, as well as pigs being an unclean animal. You will have to tell us how this relates to meat being hallal. Unless you are planing to fly to Australia and visit this specific McDonalds, I'd say you don't have to worry about eating Hallal meat from a McDonalds.

I didnt start the conversation along the Minoroty lines you guys did, the IQ thing is true, but lets just pick on the ME, they have contributed virtually nothing to the modern world exept war and oil, which proves how dumb this minority group must be no ?

Exactly how much research have you done to back up this comment?

Prove me wrong, prove me all the wonderful things the ME has bought to the world in the last 100 years or so.

Look up Dubai. You will find the reason why the world's Millionaire's and Billionaires and buying homes in the land.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
haha nice claim to Fame, Dubai, one city built on Oil money, come one show me something the Middle East invented that has helped all of Humanity, i could fill volumes and Volumes of Western Inventions ........

ME have spent the last 100 years sitting around selling oil and emloying Foreigners to do all there work, once we make oil obsolete its a pretty good chance the ME will go like AFrica ?

I stick by my Claim, Middle Easterners as the Minoroty group they are, are Dumber than the Majority and have given very little if nothing other than Oil to the World in the Last 100 years.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by wildcat
I think they are
lying.

Care to elaborate?

Who's lying?

I think McDonalds never blessed the meat.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I see Halal meat in the grocers and often its on sale... hoping that they have too much of it?

Tastes the same to me so I eat it.

As long as they don't make me pay more for it, I don't care.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncherProve me wrong, prove me all the wonderful things the ME has bought to the world in the last 100 years or so.

Which countries are you including in this? Here are some Lebanese at least...

Hassan Kamel Al-Sabbah - Inventor
Hassan Kamel Al-Sabbah was a technological innovator whose inventions in electricity had a great impact on the development of 20th century technology. In August 1921, Sabbah traveled to the U.S. to study at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology for one year. In 1922, he enrolled at the University of Illinois, where he earned a master's degree in engineering sciences in 1923. He was hired by the engineering laboratory of the General Electric Company (GE) at Schenectady, N.Y. in1923. It was not long before his research efforts resulted in a number of patents. However, Sabbah had signed a contract with GE whereby all his inventions became the property of the company, and so he received a reward of one dollar for each of his patented inventions. Between 1927 and 1935, Sabbah invented 52 different applications.

Gibran Khalil Gibran - Poet and Philosopher
"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." Many of us know this as a quotation from a speech made by U.S. President John F. Kennedy in 1961. It is less well known that this quote appeared thirty six years earlier in Gibran's essay "The New Frontier".
Almost 70 years after his death, Gibran is still held in high regard as the most important writer to mark the transition from classic to modern Arabic literature.

www.todaysoutlook.com...

Scientists

* Hassan Kamel Al-Sabbah - electrical engineer
* Michael Atiyah - mathematician, Fields Medal (1966), Abel Prize (2004) (Lebanese father)
* Abdulrahim N. Chafi- Dr. Chafi is a Chemist and Civil/Environmental engineer. President of Dar Science and Engineering.
* Elias J. Corey - chemist, Nobel Prize in Chemistry (1990)
* Charles Elachi - director of Jet Propulsion Laboratory, NASA
* Peter Medawar - immunologist, Nobel Prize in Medicine (1960) (Lebanese father)
* Alain Chikhani - one of the most famous plastic surgeon (Johns Hopkins Hospital, USA)

[edit] Entrepreneurs

* Robert Abboud - ex-chairman of First Chicago, brother of Joseph Abboud
* Assid Corban - winemaker, founder of Corbans
* Carlos Ghosn - CEO of Nissan and Renault
* Joseph Maroun Haggar - founder of Haggar Clothing Company
* Sam Hammam - owner of Cardiff City F.C.
* Rafik Hariri - Ex-prime minister-businessman assassinated 14 February 2005
* Nicolas Hayek - the 'father of Swatch'
* Carlos Slim Helu - Latin America's richest man and 3rd richest in the world
* Mario Kassar - co-founder of Carolco Pictures (Lebanese father, Italian mother)
* Jacques Nasser - ex-CEO of Ford Motors
* Paul Orfalea - founder of Kinko's
* Edmond Safra - founder of Republic Bank of New York and Banco Safra in Brazil (Jewish Lebanese)
* Elie Samaha - chairman/CEO of Franchise Pictures
* Nabil Sh'hayyed - Chairman/CEO of topweddinglinks.com
* Oussama Ziade - founder of Ptech
* Al-Waleed bin Talal - Lebanese mother, Grandson of Prime Minister Riad El Solh
* Johnny R.Saade - Lebanese businessman, founder of CMA-CGM, 3rd container shipping company in the world.
* Khalil Ghattas- Lebanese business man, Founder of GAT oil

en.wikipedia.org...

What country are you looking for in particular?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Entire MIDDLEEAST, not people who left the Middle East, people in the Middle East whom Invent things that benefit Humanity, not business owners, oil well diggers and shipping container people, any num nut can start a business. I want original things.

I want a list of Middle East inventions of the Last 100 years, beside War, Racism and Biggotry.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
But you eat kosher food all the time Number Cruncher and you do not complain? why the double standard?

The West may have given birth to many inventions, but that was through a diversity of people from every race and ethnicity. Now as far as the past 100 years, I am still searching, however, they can be credited for some of the greatest things during the early years of civilization. The very number system used today was created by the Arabs.

Do not forget many of today's inventions would not even be possible today without oil. like ANYTHING that has plastic.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
But you eat kosher food all the time Number Cruncher and you do not complain? why the double standard?

Tell me this would you, and Muslims in General complain if fast food started getting a Christian blessing and a dose of Holy Water prior to going on sale ?? and not informing the patrons ??

Answer that honestly and we may start to talk about double standards.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
When have the grocery stores ever told you, or any of the manufacturers ever told you that most of the food you eat was kosher. When did you even realize that there was a symbol on there that did not represent a trademark, and who told you. Why are you not offended by that?

There was a sign in the store to inform the customers at those particular locations their meat was halal.

Oh well. Kosher, halal, or Grace, I will eat food for susitnence regardless.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I stick by my Claim, Middle Easterners as the Minoroty group they are, are Dumber than the Majority and have given very little if nothing other than Oil to the World in the Last 100 years.

Prove me wrong.

Iranian physicist Ali Javan built the first gas laser, Mehdi Vaez-Iravani invented the "Shear-force microscopy," Reza Ghadiri discovered and created the self organized replicating molecular system, both Vahid Tarokh and Siavash Alamouti invented the "space–time" block code, Samuel Rahbar discovered the HbA1C which is used to identify plasma glucose, Karim Nayernia works include discovering spermatagonial stem cells, as well helping to find treatments for male infertility, heart disease, and Parkinsons which are used today, Toffy Musivand developed the Artificial Cardiac Pump, Abolhasan Farhoudi published the widely read book on allergies and immunology, Moslem Bahadori developed the scientific Persian language, Ahmad Dehpour greatly contributed to the fields of gastroentrology and molecular pharmacology, Reza Malekzadeh is the leading scientists on liver diseases, Fereydoon Davachi pioneered rheumatology, Gholam Pourmand created the method used today during prostrate surgery.

Read more here, and this page alone contains the contributions of Iran's citizens.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Iranian physicist Ali Javan moved to USA in 1954, Laser was made in 1960 in USA by him, so its a USA invention not Iranian.

I wont go and check the rest cause i suspect similar results, thanks for taking the time to do that, but 1 dozen people/invention in 100 years of Humanity, i could fill an entire library of Western invention from scateboards to scuba gear from Nuclear fission to spacetravel.

This suggests that the west is either much superior intellectually or scholars in the middle East are supressed/killed or just plain dumb or to busy making Wars ?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Iranian physicist Ali Javan moved to USA in 1954, Laser was made in 1960 in USA by him, so its a USA invention not Iranian.

He studied science in Iran, and developed his theories there as well. I took the time to give you the proof you needed, so you can take the time to look at the proof I gave. I'm not sure what much else you're asking for. If you believe the land itself has anything to do with the invention rather than the people living on it, then you will have to explain to us how land invents human creation.

I wont go and check the rest cause i suspect similar results, thanks for taking the time to do that, but 1 dozen people/invention in 100 years of Humanity

You asked for a list and I gave you one. Now you're adding more specifications to the requirements.

i could fill an entire library of Western invention from scateboards to scuba gear from Nuclear fission to spacetravel.

That's great. Now learn the history of those inventions and see where the original designs came from. I'm sure you can accredit more than you think to the Middle East.

This suggests that the west is either much superior intellectually or scholars in the middle East are supressed/killed or just plain dumb or to busy making Wars ?

Do what you said, and post the western inventions. Notice, by western I suspect you will post inventions made by Europe, South America, North America, and Australia, which contain a much larger ratio of countries than the Middle East. Do also post here on who developed the current war technology you're opposed to.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
lol you dont need me to list these inventions, you know virtually everything in this World is invented from non middle Easterners, Each individual Western Country has probably invented more than the Entire Middle East.

I suspect it started with the Introduction of totalarium Islam some 1500 odd years ago, as part of the control mechanism, Teachers scholars etc have been killed by the thousands by there Islamofascist rulers in the quest to create uneducated masses that do as they are told.

So this happening in the past has left a Dumb gene pool, hence virtually no Inventions coming from the ME in the last cple hundred years! And the odd brain left has moved to a Western nation!

Sad really.Before Islam the Midddle East was like the hub of civilization teeming with new ideas and inventions.

Now its just a haven for West hating Racists and Arab supremists in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
who in the right mind eats at McDonalds?

I rather eat a tofu turkey

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join