It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin does it again!!! (poisoned spy)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattlelaw

And if security agencies were not involved there would not be multiple stories out there. Disinfo is the imprimatur of "intelligence" agencies.

There are multiple stories out there because of this person being a known ex intel member of a country that excites the media allowing them to then over play the story and sell more newspapers.Don`t forget this has come at the opening of the new bond movie.Good time to sell newspaper`s.People love a russia spy story.

Disinfo is generated by the media speculating on possible scenario`s, the intel community dosn`t need to put out false info, the media is capable of this solely.The no comment/we do not discuss matter concerning the security services activites etc etc etc then allows the media to writing whatever they want.

If Putin wanted this guy dead he would have been robbed and stabbed to death or his car crash or he would have been found in some woods with his wrist slashed or hanging in a tree.

The upshot is that Russia, having attempted to convert herself politically thanks to an insightful leader, was abandoned by the US which first coerced the changes. This is not much different from what we did in Iraq with our limited troop commitment and focus on the oil ministry. Anarchy was a foregone conclusion and it helps (or at least they thought it would) the present administration in perpetuating the terrorism myth which swayed the public towards accepting an unnecessary and costly war.

Russia is led by an ex kgb/fsb nutter not an insightful leader.Putin uses the same method as business you have one public side that people can see and another working behind the scenes.He`s a past master of this.

America works slightly different they openly try to change things but try to defend there actions using the media with disinfo and lies.Russia`s Iraqi isn`t as public as America`s.They both use completely different tactics.Putin is a sneaky, slimey spook and runs the country the same.They had to openly change but that was before Putin, once the countries politicians decided communisum was better for them since the cold war. Putin was put back into power to run similar to the cold days but without openly closing the country down.

Russia likely needs a strongman like Saddam (Putin? - maybe) to control the worst of the worst in a corrupt system. Dubya would like nothing better than to be that strongman for us here in the good old US of A. He said so himself when he was first innaugurated in 2000. He believes he is the chosen one. God help us.

Putin`s inherited the corruption caused when comm fell.That system was corrupt to the benifit of the politicians, now it`s been replaced by mafia business.Putin dosn`t care as much about that he`s trying to keep control of the state as a whole since the people have tasted a different kind of world.If he could internationally get away with mass control and put the old ways back he would in an instant,but since thats not an option other methods will do slowly but eventually succeed.

[edit on 4-12-2006 by zeed85]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Looks like Litvinenko might get a muslim funeral. Now that was a surprise (at least it was for me). According to his father this was his last wish.

MosNews: Poisoned Former Agent Litvinenko Asked for Muslim Burial — Father

Alexander Litvinenko, the former Russian intelligence agent poisoned in London, requested before his death that he be buried according to Muslim tradition, his father said in an interview for the Kommersant daily newspaper published Monday. The former agent and critic of the Kremlin expressed the wish as he lay dying in his father’s arms, Valter Litvinenko said.

“He said I want to be buried according to Islamic tradition. I said okay son. It will be as you wish. We already have one Muslim in our family.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
He wanted to cause headlines all the way to the grave.There`s also news today that he was planning to sell secrets unless he was paid not to.It`s a pity nobody can comment on this guys mental state before he was poisioned.

Extreme Muslims are well know to use suicide missions to further the cause there fighting.If he gets a muslim burial would further prove this guy killed himself.

His brother in law is a Muslim so it is possible he has seen Putins actions in chechnya from the otherside.He has had contact with Muslim rebels from there possible via his brother which has led him to take extreme action against Putin.

He didn`t give any secrets away on his death bed.The media would have jumped at the chance to publish either the secrets or publish the fact there were secrets but the govt have under the official secrets act prevented there telling.

That would prove this guy died for what he knew.

I very much doubt this guy new anything of any importence than what is already been disclosed for years.We all no major govts torture,assinate etc etc etc.Proving it dosn`t really matter.You cannot putmajor world leaders in prison.The UN arn`t donna send anybody to arrest the leader of a nuclear power.You think Bush gonna fight Putin just for a few no marks.They ain`t gonna start a world war over that anymore than Putin gonna because of US actions in Iraq.

No this guy killed himself to put Putin out in the open and get as much info generated by the media interest in the hope of damaging Putin.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This man did not kill himself to expose putin.
Putin did not kill this man.

People within the governemnt might of had a hand in it, but I beleive if putin wanted this man dead, he would of simply vanished, been killed in an accident.. or shot in his apartment...

You dont slowly poison someone, in a foreign country, leaving a track of radiation all the way to your front door if you want to assinate someone.

You dont slowly poision someone to shut them up... and keep them quiet.

IF this man HAD something against putin, worth being killed for..
british intel WOULDNT be taking so long to investigate, how he died.

This event has taken that many twists and turns, i swear i need a motion sickness bag.,

WND ( I know I know, every story needs 'once upon a time.......' )
are even suggesting an ALQAEDA ' TERRORIST ' DIRTY BOMB link.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Here is an example of the crap that is around.

www.kommersant.com...

It states that you can make it at home or that it is available to purchase freely in the US from united nuclear.
There web sites states that they sell it in quantitys to small to be a danger.The amount they sell is to small to see by the naked eye.All there isotopes are made to order in a Nuclear reactor in Tenessee.

www.unitednuclear.com...

If he was killed it is more likely he died because he possessed enough to be a danger to either the Russia govt or any other govt for that matter.

It is possible he didn`t kill himself, but there are so many possiblities and we will probably never no the truth especially if Britains secret service knew and allowed Putins men to act in this country.He could have been a threat to this country or we agreed he was a threat in general or we were just being friendly to Putin.Maybe he allows our services to act in his country to rid threats to Britain.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
There's traces on airlines of the radioactive material originating in Russia.
I think he was poisoned IN russia, and brought it over here with him.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Just my thoughts.

Polonium 210 only last 138 days.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
polonium 210 is also found in everday objects photographic anti static brushes contain relatively high amounts,but still not dangerous.

a search of any area on this planet you would find plotonium 210.United Nuclear sell a mug containing it.It is in every human body.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeed85

Just my thoughts.

It takes a matter of hours to get from the furthes point in russia to london.
It took days for him to die a slow death.

15 days is ample time.

But again,if the government wanted this man dead, because he knew something..
you wouldnt poison him with a rare radioactive material that takes days to kill...
you especially dont let him leave the country, with the evidence in his body.

[edit on 4-12-2006 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Just my thoughts.

It takes a matter of hours to get from the furthes point in russia to london.
It took days for him to die a slow death.

15 days is ample time.

But again,if the government wanted this man dead, because he knew something..
you wouldnt poison him with a rare radioactive material that takes days to kill...
you especially dont let him leave the country, with the evidence in his body.

[edit on 4-12-2006 by Agit8dChop]

Litvinenko hasn`t been to Russia in the last year so he wouldn`t have been poisioned over there.

Exactly my point he didn`t die at the hands of assasins.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I think putin knows what happened..
but i dont think he had control over it.

I have a really really bad feeling that one day, after something significant has happened, we will be able to look back on this and understand what went on.

HE hadnt been to russia hey...
hmmm...

so who's brazon enough to bring this stuff over, on a passenger flight..
possibly being contaminated themselves?

I tell you nothing makes sense anymore.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I think putin knows what happened..
but i dont think he had control over it.

I have a really really bad feeling that one day, after something significant has happened, we will be able to look back on this and understand what went on.

HE hadnt been to russia hey...
hmmm...

so who's brazon enough to bring this stuff over, on a passenger flight..
possibly being contaminated themselves?

I tell you nothing makes sense anymore.

Polonium 210 is completely harmless unless breated in or eaten.You don`t need any special containers.It is undetectable via security methods used in airports.It can be placed in any kinda container without causing suspision.
It can only be produced in a Nuclear reactor.to purchase enough to be harmful you would need to buy 15,000 times the legally available amount at a cost of $1 million.It is therefore only available to nuclear power countries.Why do you think we don`t want every country making nuclear reactors.

If they wanted him dead quickly they could have used Amercium-241 it far more toxic, but still very tracable and cause of death is obvious.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
They have found traces of polonium at Arsenal's stadium in London!

Reuters: Polonium traces found at Arsenal stadium

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
They have found traces of polonium at Arsenal's stadium in London!

Reuters: Polonium traces found at Arsenal stadium

Please people research polonium.You`d find it in your house.It`s used in Fire Alarm detectors.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Three Russians who met Litvinenko on the day he was poisoned was at this stadium and watched a football match between Arsenal and CSKA Moscow.

Traces of radiation found at Arsenal's Emirates stadium

Three Russian men who met with Litvinenko at a central London hotel on November 1, the day he fell ill and three weeks before he eventually died, also watched a football match between London club Arsenal and CSKA Moscow at the Emirates Stadium, the Russian newspaper Kommersant said earlier this month.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso

'I can blackmail them. We can make money

'He told me he was going to blackmail or sell sensitive information about all kinds of powerful people including oligarchs, corrupt officials and sources in the Kremlin,' she said. 'He mentioned a figure of £10,000 they would pay each time to stop him broadcasting these FSB documents. Litvinenko was short of money and was adamant that he could obtain any files he wanted.'

Litvinenko proved he had sources in the heart of the Russian security services by producing what he said was a 100-page confidential FSB report from 2005 and forwarding it to Svetlichnaja, a politics student at the University of Westminster.

Norwegian media is reporting that [color=00FA9A]Svetlichnaja has some mysterious ties with a Russian company "Russian Investors". Her story about "Litvinenko blackmailing powerful people" is most likely false. She is probably an agent.

Source ( in Norwegian...)

[edit on 2006/12/5 by Hellmutt]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

If Putin wanted this guy dead he would have been robbed and stabbed to death or his car crash or he would have been found in some woods with his wrist slashed or hanging in a tree.

That disbelief that Putin could be involved in something this messy may be what he is relying on. Also, it is possible that the hit was assigned but the means was not. Putin may be as angry about the use of polonium as is the British public.

zeed85
Russia is led by an ex kgb/fsb nutter not an insightful leader

I was referring to Gorbachev, not Putin.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattlelaw

That disbelief that Putin could be involved in something this messy may be what he is relying on. Also, it is possible that the hit was assigned but the means was not. Putin may be as angry about the use of polonium as is the British public.

World leaders and the intel community are not stupid they now the tricks, cheats, cover up`s disinfo.

It`s for that reason they would inform a country (dependant on the friendliness) that this would occur or was possible.If Putin was to have had this man killed it is highly likely Blair would have been involved.Cobra was alerted at the time.This guy could have been abducted and returned to Russia killed and buried without anybody knowing anything more than his disappearence.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

Source ( in Norwegian...)

Now there's an english version of this article. Here:

Odd links in Litvinenko smear (in english...)

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. It's great to see the Norwegians doing an investigation into the disinfo campaign. I hope they turn up more. This incident sure isn't winning Putin any friends abroad.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join