It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The holocaust archive.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Seems there are more stories of horror that are now coming to light.

"I saw how little children were killed with sticks and thrown into the fire," he continued. Blood flowed in gutters, and "Jews were thrown in and died there"; more were taken off trucks and cast alive into the flames.

This is very sad, I've heard stories my self, had survivors come into my school years ago talking about how they'd survived. But I always had the feeling that there were more untold stories about this tragic event that would come decades after the fact.

Now some people say the holocoust was a ploy by the U.S. or whatever, (I never did read on the conspiricy) and that this recent story was made to emphasize the supposed hoax, but in all reality, I feel that the holocaust did in fact took place. From seeing those speakers that came to my school, the look in their eyes, they had the 1,000 yard stare, almost looked like they were seeing through you. I stumbled across this story and thought it was worth shareing.

Story I found is here...

Holocaust archive.

[edit on 19-11-2006 by Slash]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
SLASH VERY GOOD WORK CONGRATULATIONS MAN!

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
My father knew a man who was in a concentration camp and came to Portugal after the war ended because the doctor told him the best way of recover from the extreme hunger he suffered was to eat raw sardines, and the best ones were from Portugal.

He recovered and became a well known Portuguese business man, but most people did not knew that he had been a prisoner in one of those sadly famous concentration camps.

Its a shame many people think it was all a lye.

join