It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.X: A DCFusion PODCast #5 - The Lesotho Incident - Did a UFO Crash in Lesotho, South Africa?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

PODcast: A DCFusion PODCast #5 - The Lesotho Incident - Did a UFO Crash in Lesotho, South Africa?
The story of a possible UFO crash and covert cover up in Lesotho, South Africa and the first ever installment of Curious News!

length: 16:19
file: atsxpod_2023.mp3
size: 15310k
feed: atsx

Music Credit:
Lejeune - Kubasaki Hai (from PodSafeAudio.com)

[edit on 11/18/2006 by DCFusion]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Good podcast DC. I do have to wonder though why UFO's never crash in a populated area or downtown New York? That would make a few headlines

Keep up the great podcasting my friend, I enjoy listening.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
It was cool to hear about a local incident on ATS for a change. And it ws hilarious to hear you try and pronounce the local names...
Now you know how I feel all the time!

There are a lot of red lights for me going off - so some part of the story seems less than true.
1. Why would a South African send documents of the sort to a German "UFO researcher". South Africans have no special ties with Germany. The person would have been better off to send the documents to American researchers or even local news agencies.
2. Why were the documents sent from the "Southern Parts of Germany"?
3. It's highly unlikely that the South African Military would just stomp into Lesotho in the middle of the night. The same rules apply as with the rest of the world. You can't just send military units into any other country just like that.
4. There are no such thing as "National Defence Secrets Act No. 54 of 1989". All South African laws are available online. Google it. You won't even find something like a "National Defence Secrets Act".
5. There are no records of a "General Patrick Dwight" (just one of many names not found).
6. Where are these documents now? Their authenticity can easily be verified as official or fake.

And so on.

I'm convinced that something (a UFO) crashed in Lesotho in '95, I just think Joachim Koch is full of BS.

Thanks for another good PODCast DC... BTW have you tried the "Crop Circle Beer" yet? Let us know if you do and whether you receive any mystical powers...

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hey DCFusion...

Really enjoyed the podcast, I had heard about The Lesotho Incident and so was curious
as to what you had to say about it..

Also.. I enjoyed the news about the beer being made from crop circle seeds.. thats just
to weird...

Very cool stuff as always..

Johnny

top topics

join