It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler's reptoid Comic Book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
A story that appeared in the Weekly World News of October 12th, 1993, tells of a comic book that Adolf Hitler drew in 1909 which featured a lizard man. The story also says that some historians say that Hitler’s failure to interest publishers in his comic book caused him to switch gears and jump into politics. Ask yourself, if this is evidence of Hitler’s contact with the Reptoids from Draco as far back as 1909, and were they in fact the ones who influenced him to enter politics?

Hitler was referring to having been taken underground to meet extraterrestrial beings who influenced him in his rise to power and in his conquest which he believed to be a sacred mission of conquering the world in behalf of German super powers linked with the extraterrestrials.

Keeping It Real,

TexasPike

"Excuses are tools to nothingness"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fixed ALL CAPS in title

[edit on 18/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I once drew a comic about a guy who saved people by having epileptic seizures and knocking the bad guys out.

It doesn't mean that I have met epileptic aliens.

You never know, though.

Perhaps if you can dig us up some more information we could elaborate more on the matter.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
...at this point, feel like I'm (like using 'amma' for the god and sardonically making fun of "I" cultural collapse -- MY documents! I Phones!) volunteering for ATS! Try not to get me on the one line posts, another reptilian thread to be moved over to the Skunks.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by texaspike
A story that appeared in the Weekly World News of October 12th, 1993, tells of a comic book that Adolf Hitler drew in 1909 which featured a lizard man.

Well, the first problem I see is the source of this story. Isnt that the news paper that once ran a story about paratrooper cats working for the CIA? Anyways, you cant trust a damn thing that paper says. Its all bull.

The story also says that some historians say that Hitler’s failure to interest publishers in his comic book caused him to switch gears and jump into politics.

What historians? Names? Credentials? Those are the questions you need to ask, especially when dealing with that bs rag.

Ask yourself, if this is evidence of Hitler’s contact with the Reptoids from Draco as far back as 1909, and were they in fact the ones who influenced him to enter politics?

Asked, here my answer. No. Hitler never met those beings and probably never drew a comic book around them.

Hitler was referring to having been taken underground to meet extraterrestrial beings who influenced him in his rise to power and in his conquest which he believed to be a sacred mission of conquering the world in behalf of German super powers linked with the extraterrestrials.

Oh really? When did he refer to this? When did he say this and to who?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by texaspike

You know, the whole "Reptoid" thing I think represents a fragment of truth that made its way out, and then became comical by virtue of the disinformation that has been released.

Having said that, i remember that there was this show when i was a kid that came on Nickelodeon (back before it had good shows, and just aired any old crap to fill in the blanks around the few good things like "You Can't Do That On Television").

This show represented these three white teens (2 girls, 1 guy) that had some story unfold. Somehow (i was young, memory is bad) the guy got interested in Hitler, and they ended up on a flying saucer.

They eventually got this boy to see that Hitler was evil, and then they exposed his "true nature". This picture of Hitler showed his face melting away to reveal a lizard man's visage.

Stupid story, but seemed relative. I have this theory that the truth is revealed via media, to keep the people attuned to the possibility (for some reason).

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

Yeah, they had "BATBOY!!!", too.

But, like i said (and i think Tommy Lee Jones said it too, relative to this very publication, in MIB): perhaps the media (or "media", in this case) helps keep that element of truth coming?

I guess i had better be wary of BATBOY!!!

join