It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First thread - Alien genes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm basically a skeptic but I found this an interesting site and hard to argue. Could we have alien genes? Just go to the site.

www.joyofsatan.com...

NOTE: I am not a Satanist by any means.

P.S. First Thread!

~~~~~~~
fixed link and welcome to ATS

[edit on 18/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovernmentPawn
I'm basically a skeptic but I found this an interesting site and hard to argue. Could we have alien genes? Just go to the site.

www.joyofsatan.com...

NOTE: I am not a Satanist by any means.

first off, i would also like to welcome you to ATS!

i'm sure many will be glad you found your way here.

I can't open the link due to the blocks on the computer i am using, but i would like to say i believe we may indeed have alien dna. i say this for multiple reasons.

1) the theory of "panspermia", which is the idea that microbial life and the first life on earth may have been frozen in meteorites that struck the earth long ago, but that life on earth actually was naturally transported to earth, when no life existed here, or when life did exist here. either way it is possible that alien genetics could have survived a prolonged journey. on earth we have discovered microbial life in "Fox Tunnel" aka "Fox Cavern" in Alaska that has lived frozen in permafrost for millions of years, and when people thawed it out, they were still alive, but millions of years old. we also have discoverd life on earth buried nearly 100 feet into solid rock, with no water or sunlight, but surviving on minerals within the rock alone. we also have life miles beneath the surface of the ocean waters living around thermal vents ("smokers" aka "chimneys") where there is no sunlight, and pressures are many times greater than humans could endure. and we even see microbial life in boiling hot sulfur springs.

2) another reason one can say we have alien genetics is due to the natural affect that starlight and sunlight have on our dna sequencing. sunlight alone has been proven to cause mutations in the dna strands of humans, and other life as well. so, in effect the sunlight has contributed to making changes in our dna that would be considered "alien" by some peoples measures because the dna was not found indiginously on earth, but rather adapted different genetics through absorption of sunlight, with sub-atomic particles travelling at the speed of light having an effect on our very dna. So, if the dna was not born naturally on earth to two contributing parents, and a third source (sunlight) also altered our dna, then yes. our dna was changed as a result of something that did not originate on earth, sunlight.

3) as for all other theories of us having been visited, i am not to skeptical. i truly beleive someone has had a hand in our development. but, you form your own opinion after you have collected enough truths that you think are compliant with your truth, and take a look at the whole picture.

Again:
Welcome to ATS, BTS, and PTS. I'm sure you will love this sight.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Those are some good points though my views differ. I hope you can view the site eventually.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

new topics

join