It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent Protesters Attack Police at G20 Summit in Australia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It really is a shame that we have a life expectancy of less than 100 years on average.

It must be deliberate, this planned obsolescence re: humans.

Our lifespans don't give us adequate time to observe and learn.

Now, if we lived for say, 300 years, then we wouldn't need to rely on the spin from various factions. Instead we'd see the proof of the pudding for ourselves. AND we'd be wiser when the new wave of spinmasters rolled along.

But not to be. These seemingly long lives of ours are in reality frighteningly brief.

So our great grandparents bought the lies that propelled them into WW1.
And our grandparents bought the lies that thrust them into WW2.
And we buy the lies that intend to push us into a continual state of war for profit.

We buy so many lies. We make our choice. We take up our position on our chosen 'side'. And our lives are sacrificed to the liars in the same way the lives of our great grandparents etc. were sacrificed.

It's been going on for thousands of years.

The liars sit in comfort and send us to battle and profit from our efforts and death.

WE die. WE suffer.

THEY always survive in comfort.

We do THEIR fighting for them.
We defend THEIR lies and fight each other for our 'beliefs'.

Communism was the big boogey man for decades.
Capitalism was another boogey man.
' Terrorists ' is the current boogey man.

Globalisation / anti-Globalisation.
BUT .... the rich get richer, whichever way.

Jeez. What a #e hole this planet is.
We are monkey pawns.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I do not condone violent protests, I prefer a message to be conveyed peacefully but with a show of stength in numbers and well organised.

Globalisation = New World Order

New World Order = USA running the show

USA running the show = exploitation

Thanks to globalisation I can no longer buy many Australian owned goods. Most of our companies are now owned by the USA and therefore the profits go to fund the war machine (let's not get me started on that).

I also see an abundance of cheap shoddy produce with Asian languages on the packaging that lists the ingredients...HELLO my mother tongue is ENGLISH.

I detest the way that my government is so weak that they are led along and so far up every other government's butt because it is the Aussie way to be friendly and accommodating, at the expense our Australian economy and people. Just come in an rape our landscape (natural resources), dump your refuse here in our pristine outback (Uranium) and make us a third world country.

I would like Australia to be an example and sometimes stand alone and not be a puppet of others, in particular the USA. That will never happen because the USA owns Australia. Gee, we will soon be an official state and get added to their flag as a star !!!

Will not and do not have to like this.

Who came up with the concept of globalisation in the first place??

I do not mean to offend anyone but it just pees me off ... it is all BS

In Peace Always
resi

[edit on 20-11-2006 by resistancia]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join