It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who could you trust with your alien footage?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I can only think of one person I would give the footage to or show and I cant tell you cos then I would have to kill you!

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
i made a thread about it, and noone could say it was fake,

its mediom good qulity...

i got it backedup on cd i just downloaeded it like 4 months ago from a link in anbother fourm site..

the download link seams dead

search google for the file name i gave above, if you want it hit me up on msn messenger [email protected]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I would probably upload it to a couple of places on internet and burn it onto cds which I would distribute amongst my friends and the Finnish/international media.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I would most definately keep it to myself if it didn't completely solve it. But, as best of evidence as some may have, many do not believe, since they do not have faith. A shame really, aint it?

-wD

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I don't think that I could keep something like that to myself. I would be walking down the street seeing passers by and be bursting for them to know the truth.I don't think that I could leave people in ignorance.
mind you I don't know what sort of proof would totally convince people in the first place.Probably not photographs or film footage. A piece of an alien space craft or some genuine alien DNA maybe.That would be kinda hard to make copies of to keep in a safe place.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
i would trust it with me and then i wouldn't let anyone have it but me unless i had myself about 8 copies buried somewhere and lotsa copies all over hahaha, as long as i still had my whack of copies anyone could have it if they wanted

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
When you have important video footage of any kind go immediately and directly to the major media outlets (e.g. CNN, Fox, MSNBC). That way the government can't confiscate the video because of 'freedom of the press' protections and the video will then have copyright protections for you and for the broadcasters. And as suggested above make sure you make an archive copy for yourself and never let anybody know about it.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Download the vid here:

82.75.145.16...'S/ufo's%20and%20video's%20Of%20ufo's/?D=A

Enjoy...

Kal

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
OMG nobody can say its fake.. it was so close & wasnt movin that fast

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
without a doubt this is one of the best evidence...unless someone has something better...

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

If you managed to get definate proof of alien exsistence then who would be the first that you would reveal it to?What would be the best way of insuring that the information would be given to the public before the men in black stick their oar in to cover it up?

Make copies and put in friends' safety deposit boxes. Make still more copies, and put them in "hidey-holes" that I could later dig up if needed, if the safety deposit boxes come up empty. I'd also have instructions for my friends in case I came up missing, etc. (without involving them too much in it)

Would you trust your local radio station or take it to a journalist?

Absolutely, though I'd go to a local TV station first. I wouldn't "trust" them, but I'd at least try to get it aired. However, first I'd post it on the internet, for lots of anonymous people all over the world to save to their hard drives...try getting all of THOSE copies G-men!!!

Of course, it'd probably go down like this.. Let's say I did all of the above.

1. The "proof" would be disproved as a hoax (they'd alter the video, show some models they made, show some masks they made, etc.)

2. The story would be dismissed as a hoax

3. I'd either disappear or sign an agreement to go into witness protection, assumed name, etc. I'm betting more on ending up in a morgue though...or at least having my rep dragged through the mud in the press enough to wish I was in the morgue. I'd likely be given a false criminal past, etc.

There really isn't a way that a private citizen is going to be able to prove it. Once the powers that be get involved, they can pretty much spin it however they want to. (or they start revoking FCC licenses).

The only TWO ways disclosure will ever happen are...

1. The aliens reveal themselves to the world.
2. The government reveals the aliens to the world.

That's it.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
You know I was thinking about this. I actually woke up with the thought.

I present the scenorio(please note it's a scenorio and completely fictional)

Say that you have succeeded in spying inside a meeting in the Skull and Bones tomb. You have prior placed secret camera at the meeting location. At this meeting are Bush, Blair, and the queen. They talk about global politics for 5 min, then they bring in a child, then gather around it, and recite:

"The hangman equals death, the devil equals death, death equals death" and then with a butchers knife and one swipe they cut of the screaming childs head. Then, something incredible happen, they shapeshift into humanoid lizards( on camera) and then feast on the childs blood, shouting "ooga ooga ooga"

You have the most amazing story in human history. Now what are you going to do with it?

[edit on 29-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Doesn't matter. No matter what you do with it, the story will be that they are impersonators, and then they'll make a longer comedy skit out of it, and you'll see it on Saturday Night Live later that week...making any subsequent revelations of the video irrelevant, and laughable...

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Yes, I thought the same. However, what if it was completely clear that it was Bush, Blair and the queen, and it was their voice and the fact that it was the most realistic looking metamorpthesis in the history of Hollywood.

Yeah, I know it would make no diffence. This is what I find so unfortunate about it. Even if you had the most compelling evidence it would still be dismissed

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
While the suggestions here have been good, I think all of this has been tried to no real end. It's going to take some undeniable, major event to sway Joe or Jane Average of the possible reality of the situation. All the evidence is brushed aside, regardless of it's worth.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Pantha your not holding out on us are you?
i would keep a copy for myself then go to the news pop it in on LIVE brodcast and i would be armed of course just in case anything would happen then after that i would just leave somewhere and head for mexico or alaska someplace people wouldnt look for you rent motels and just keep moving also be armed like hell just incase someone finds you and im not talking glocks im talking 12 gauge shotguns and stay on the move without your credit card and any id!! always pay with money so they cant track you with credit card... see you have to think bud and use fake names or just run over to your nearest shadow government agency and give it to me lol
joking.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
wow! GrOuNd_ZeRo must have dug deep for this old thread

it's a blast from the past for me, from back in the days when
I used to actually start threads!
No I'm not holding out , unfortunatly, I haven't got any proof of my own .
I think though that if I did, I would probably discreetly distribute it around a few of the staff and members here on ATS. I know that I would be taking a bit of a chance, I mean can you ever really trust anybody? But after spending so much of my time on here getting to know this community, if I can't trust some of the people on here, then who can I trust?
But the question still remains, even if I managed to get my info out how long would it take for the powers that be to totally discredit it.

Sadly the more I think about it, the more I think that Gazrok is right when he says this

Originally posted by Gazrok

The only TWO ways disclosure will ever happen are...

1. The aliens reveal themselves to the world.
2. The government reveals the aliens to the world.

That's it.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I would make a hundred copies and send them to the top hundred news organizations in the world. everywhere from japan to england to mexico to australia. sEND it to even more websites, and then i would just kiss my but goodbye

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If you did send the the tapes, whatever you do, do not put your name on them. You would really have to co-ordinate it and network with many people and simutaneously distribute the cd, store the video online with a password, and then give the password on several forums to see it.

This would ensure you get the maximum coverage. However, unfortunately, your evidence will be debunked by everyone, even if it's the most succient and clearest every produced. Why does the government need to worry, when we police each other so well.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I would make like 20 copies, hide like 5 of them in different towns or bury them some where in my yard in a vault or something. Then i would come to ATSpost it here and a few other internet places, then i would send a few copies to some friends. I would send a copy to SCI FI and all the big News corporations that were already listed by other members of the board. Then after I did all that, I would invade Oprahs talk show and air for all her viewers to see and everybody knows alot of people watch her show. I don't think the MIB or the government would mess with Oprah, she don't play games
Those talk shows always protect there guests and check up on you so if something happens and you get "picked up by a tornado and was found dead in Mexico" or that "you never existed" she'd know the government was in on it. All in favor of the Oprah idea give me a thumbs up!

[edit on 29-12-2004 by metalfan87]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join