It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Werewolves fact or fact

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
am i mistaken, or do werewolves gain mass when the transform?
or do they lost it?

either way, that defies physics..

Good point, never thought about it that way. Just another nail in my sceptic-coofin!
But seriously, I've never heard anything about them gaining weight, so I believe thats just a hollywood-thing actually.

There seems to be a lot of people here suggesting that they excist; so what do you actually *know* about them, except that they are depicted several places? (Which I would also like to see evidence of)

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Proof would be that site I posted earlyer here.

Its got tons of images.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
First; regarding werewolves, as well as other what most assume are myths, the fact that there are reports of them throughout recorded history from diverse areas of the world leads me to believe there is something to it. Second; I was a huge skeptic about many things until I worked night security in a large warehouse where insurance records and old reel to reel computer tapes were kept, with a very sophisticated alarm system directly connected to the companies main office. The place was haunted. I never saw anything but every night I heard footsteps and boxes moving upstairs and there was nothing moved when I investigated. No. What I heard was not a recording. The sounds were very directional and there was absolutely no background hiss and this was the era of predigital recording. Was I just hearing things? I wondered myself until I had to go in on my day off to relieve a female guard who was scared out of her witts. At least some aspects of the supernatural are real. I didn't believe it myself at one time, but appearantly it doesn't care what we believe.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join