It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons on the Warren Commission?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Got into a fairly interesting conversation with some Mason friends of mine. So from what I understand it Most of the members of the Warren Commission were members of Freemasonry? Is this correct. I'm looking into it now but only finding some bits and pieces. Looking up old newsclippings from the library so far has produced best results. only hints though. Nothing in depth.

www.youtube.com...

So for starters we should all be on the same page. JFK was killed via some sort of plot or "conspiratorial" parties. The Harvey thing just doesn't cut it. Why?

The Federal Reserve (Not a gov't owned bank- Rothschilds) since Kennedy tried to abolish it? The CIA because he hampered their bay of pigs and he wanted to get rid of them?

First shot went through his throat, second shot to the right side of his Head and he fell to the back left. As I understand it Harvey was in the book building and it was behind kennedy at that point. He should have been in Connoly's lap.

The ballistics right there shows there was at least two shooters and from what I've read over the years the grassy knoll testimonies won't go away so one of them was definately there. Best area for a sniper, a picket fence and some shrubs and with all eyes on Kennedy.

And to finially kill the Lonegunman theory once and forall the Rifle he supposedly used was an incredibly weak rifle from WWI. Known as the most humane because it didn't actually kill it's targets.

*almost forgot Ruby's confession in prison saying nobody will understand the conspiracy, his motives or the people behind him.

I think it's very interesting how if it weren't for Prescott Bush in the 1960 campaign Nixon wouldn't have even been nominated. Most of his campaign funds came from P. Bush and the fact that Bush hated the Kennedy's.

Now here's a question getting back to the court system.

For some reason reason lawyers and court judges are fairly common to Freemasonry Doesn't this go against the fundemental rules of the Judicial System? I mean. A member who gets in trouble could easily use their influence to get a lighter sentence or even thrown out.

[edit on 18-11-2006 by jinsanity]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Earl Warren was both a Mason and a Shriner. As for other members of the Commission, I don't know.

Just for the record, the Commission determined that Oswald was the lone gunman, but not attempt to disprove a conspiracy involving multiple parties. Personally, I believe that Oswald was indeed the lone gunman, but I'm inclined to believe that the assasination was ordered by CIA rogues to prevent JFK from ending the Vietnam War.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Don't forget about Kerry Thornley, not sure if he joined masonry but he was interested in similar topics. Also claimed to have been part or victim of MK-Ultra.
He had some interesting meetings in New Orleans with spooks that spoke of things that ended up happening.

Thornley was a marine with Oswald.

www.history-matters.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Further more Robert Kennedy's killer changed his religions often including Rosicrucianism.

Those who believe that Sirhan was acting in a hypnotic trance generally believe that CIA's MKULTRA program was responsible for this. Sirhan had once volunteered to be a entranced by a stage hypnotist and had proved to be a remarkably easy person to hypnotise. It has been suggested that it was at this stage show that he was scouted by MKULTRA operatives.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Interesting you mention new orleans. Oswald was at an insane asylum there and just two weeks before Kennedy is in Dallas Oswald finds himself a job at the depository even though he hadn't held a job in years.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Lyndon Johnson was a Mason (although not on the commission, he appointed Earl Warren and others), Gerald Ford was a Mason (33° ), Much of the information supplied to the Warren Commission came from the FBI; J. Edgar Hoover (33° ) was a Shriner. The CIA's data on the assassination was supplied by Allen Dulles, also a Mason. Earl Warren was a Mason, but only headed the commission under duress.

On November 29, the same day President Johnson announced his plans for a special commission, Warren was visited by Deputy Attorney General Nicholas D. Katzenbach and Soliciter General Archibald Cox (who gained fame during Watergate by being fired as special prosecutor by Nixon). As they began to speak of the Commission, Warren interrupted: "If you are asking my permission to have an Advocate Justice of this court serve, I have no intention of giving my approval."

Warren was told he was being asked to serve as a chairman of the presidential commission. He declined, saying: "Please tell the President that I am sorry but I cannot properly undertake this assignment." Warren then explained that he did not feel it proper for a member of one branch of government to be employed by another branch.

Two hours later, Warren received a telephone call from President Johnson. The new President wasn't going to take no for an answer. He summoned Warren to his office. Dutifully, the chief justice reported to his president and was given the famous "Johnson treatment" - a combination of back patting and arm twisting. According to Warren biographer Pollack:

The President spoke gravely of the desperate need to restore public confidence. He hinted darkly at the possibility of dangerous international repurcussions. He invoked Warren's sense of duty and patriotism... By the end of the interview, he had succeeded in making Warren feel that to refuse the president would be a betrayal of a public trust. As a man-to-man persuader, Lyndon Johnson had no equal. His trump card was: "Mr. Chief Justice, you were a soldier in World War I. There's nothing you then did that compares with what you can do now for your country. As your Commander-in-Chief, I am ordering you back into service."
Link to Book

Abraham Zapruder, whose film of the event has become the basis of many doubts as to the official version, was also a Mason.
Zapruder

join