It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free numerology report!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
something I like, it was quite accurate on mine, and gave me some insight in myself.

A good one if you'd ask me.

Here's your free numerology report!

enjoy yours!

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Sorry, but mine was completely off.

I just hope someone wasn't on the other end collecting information about me for some devilish reason.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hiya Etherical

Thanks for the link. It was interesting for sure.

Pie

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Some parts were half right, but when something is so vauge such as this it's bound to be, very unacurate IMO.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
very interesting.
but also incredibly inaccurate. still, it was good fun

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Fun read. Most of it was right on, but the rest I'll just have to wait to see. Thanks for the link.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hm. Yes, it was interesting. But I don't see how your name could 'make' you who you are, according to that link. My mother could have named me someting different, therefore the outcome of my result would change. Also birthdate...I could have been born a week earlier, but I'd still be brought up the same way and my mind and instinct would still be the same as they are now.
But it was fun to read about.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Mine was a dead on description of me.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Mine was a bit basic. It was correct in some areas and well, not so correct in others.

Good link though!

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

something I like, it was quite accurate on mine, and gave me some insight in myself.

enjoy yours!

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

enjoy yours!

Thanks for the link, very interesting.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Oh well, according to mine..... "You will have to learn how to be an effective leader without becoming dictatorial. Success seems almost unavoidable for you, but it may not be in the form of finances. Indeed, your success may well be measured in terms of accomplishments, which could take on historical proportions."

Man, does that mean i can't get exasperated at people anymore when they make no sense but they keep claiming to know what they are talking about?

My accomplishments could take on historical proportions... I have been told this before, but I doubted it when people have told me, and I doubt it now.

Anyways, if i become famous 40 years from now and the internet is still around I'll let you know.

Anyways, thanks for the link, it was fun to read.

[edit on 26-12-2006 by Muaddib]

new topics

top topics

join