It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Opinion of Your New System

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Everythingyouknowisalie
Ya me and my friend got 3 wii's

And you went wii wii wii, all the way home?

My wife has me pretty much talked into the wii.
Neither of us are real gamers or anything..
I mean, we were attracted to the fact that you can bowl..yeah, we're a little older.

The controller idea looks pretty cool.

we'd be satisfied with bowling, tennis, maybe some sort of racing game?

And will it look good on a 60 inch tv?

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I just got a 360 last week.... and I love it!

I only got two games right now, and they aren't the best on the system (ones an RTS and the other is Superman).
But the console on a whole is wicked! And some of the games look beautiful (check out the Precursors)

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I was looking forward to getting the Wii too but we just today won a PS3 !!!

WootWoot!

To be honest I am thrilled but I had my heart set on the Wii. It just seems more fun ? Well from what I have heard and read anyway. The hype about PS3 has been disappointing if you ask me, there are hardly any new games out, so do people just play PS2 games on it until the release dates for the new games ?

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded
I was looking forward to getting the Wii too but we just today won a PS3 !!!

WootWoot!

To be honest I am thrilled but I had my heart set on the Wii.

if it makes you feel any better , u can come over and play with my wii. you will have mad fun and get an orgasmic workout in the process

i waited 1.5 hours in the cold at launch to get my wii. im happy i did because id be going insane right now if i didnt own one.

its a really fun system !!!!!!
sadly im 0-4 against my kid at boxing (she is 6)

[edit on 30-12-2006 by elitegamer23]

[edit on 30-12-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23

if it makes you feel any better , u can come over and play with my wii. you will have mad fun and get an orgasmic workout in the process

Guess what I got for Christmas from the bestest husband in the whole universe ? !!!

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !
lol I was not expecting that but yep he got me one and I couldn't be happier ... except that Nintendo contacted him to return it temporarily while they fixed some glitch that might effect certain consoles which ours was one of.
But we'll have her back soon and can get back to the days of sore muscles lol

I was SO sore for 3 days after Christmas Day from playing for most of the day. Gonna make sure I stretch before each play from now on and make sure U do too

On the PS3 note, we got Resistance: Fall Of Man and Call Of Duty 3 in yesterday and after only a few hours play of Resistance I am officially hooked ... which is weird for me because I don't usually like war-type games but this one definitely gives U that adrenaline rush that makes a game so sweet.
I'm actually pretty good at it too

Haven't broken in Call Of Duty 3 yet but I feel that will be the husband's game more than mine.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
my brother's wii is so much fun (sounds funny, but yeah)...

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
Why bother? GTA 4 isn't PS3 exclusive. Infact the 360 version is getting Exclusive after-release content and PS3 is not.

that's been proven to be a myth

if a game is getting content online content for the 360 it's getting the same content for the ps3

also, the console war hasn't started yet
i say the war will be pretty much decided by this time next year

i predict that the wii will surpass the 360 easily
and the ps3 will go beyond the 360

i give the early game to the wii, 08 may go to the ps3
because of the price point, everyone that's going to get a wii will get it by the holiday season next year

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join