It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING - Phil Schneider Lectures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
- HERE THEY ARE!!! : the Phil Schneider Lectures -

Phil Schneider, a geologist, worked on secret projects for the American Government. Like building DUMBs (deep underground military bases) were, so says the video, alien lifeforms are kept secret. Together with our scientist building secret technology-devices. With alien materials and such.

Money funded by you, for the 'black budget' spend on black projects like these DUMBs, black helicopters, pheonix class submarines, reversed engineering etc. everything you might have imagined.

Military getting trained for programs against the constitution.

While drilling once they found a cavern with aliens and fought them.

TOP SECRET INFO HERE

- WATCH THIS - WATCH THIS - WATCH THIS -

[edit on 18-11-2006 by etherical waterwave]

[edit on 18-11-2006 by etherical waterwave]

mod edit to remove all caps in title

[edit on 18-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I find the DUMBs to be true. And if there's only one, there's one at Area 51.. If they can build one, why not another one, they've got the money for spending..

I know aliens exist and have been on earth in the older days, why not now?

are they in contact with our governments..... should be, it would explain a lot.

we getting technology from them since.... the 50's would explain the rise of this tech nation.

secret black projects, have heard of them before, I find them to be true.

who else has an open mind, or tends to find these things true?

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   
So what's new? If you dig into ATS archives, you'll find this topic covered a zillion times!
Aliens in Area 51, Aliens deep underground in vaults, reverse engineering technology, a plethora of so called 'black projects', Aliens being as real as the nose on your face, and so on and on... we've heard all this before! YAWN!! I'm outta here!!

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
so now, we just wait or what? Wait untill the bomb explodes. Untill everything gets out of hand maybe?

well yeah, in fact, it isn't such a bad idea.. making the best of the rest of our lives.

Knowing the end phase is coming, we have no control. Scary thought.

Soon, they must admit, the government, ah heck who am I kidding, they've got no one to admit to, they just go their own way, an elite group of men.

Maybe they are allready on mars with a grand group of men. Leaving us here by ourselves. Then another part in underground bases. Untill the 'end' comes. We left here alone on the surface. Catastrophy!

Will they enslave us, or letting us over to our destiny. Roaming what will be left of the earths surface. Is there a catastrophy coming, damn, what will happen?? It's so vague. Yet so predictable. One way or the other. Their Utopia, our armageddon.

So we are with so much of us that now know. We just wait, play the waiting game. Apathic. We know, but we do not act on what we know, we just go forth with our lives, living our minds. Maybe this will come to a good end, hey!..... not

Let us entertain ourselves just a little bit longer. spit

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Although different people have made similar claims about these bunkers-I am not totally convinced that they are part of a global dominance plan by the aliens.
I think that they are more likely just our good ol paranoid governments "bolt holes" in case of any gigantic future disaster/war.
The whole subject is really asking for conspiracy`s to be invented though,as its all secret and hidden from the eyes of the masses.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Heard them before, he died in around 1995 I think.

new topics

top topics

join