It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay/Lesbian life style... Opinions on it...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
[edit on 18-11-2006 by MasterJedi]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I'm just curious.. since when did people start having sex primarily for procreation? Why are so many babies in America growing up without fathers? I just don't see any logic behind that statement. Plus if you do believe that sex is only for procreation than I assume birth control is out of the question. On top of that the human population is over a good billion so I think having 1% gay population wouldn't effect it in a million years.

I see a lot of sex advertised on tv in general. Is it telling you to have sex so you can make babies or is it enticing you just for the 'sex'? I'm just tired of seeing sex on tv all the time. But you're only complaining about 'gay sex' which find to be a blatant sign of double-standards.

I personally don't care about anyone's sexual preference. I think it should be something kept in private whether it is straight or gay in places like schools or work. Public affection of any kind should not be allowed in school campuses since these places aren't meant for your 'procreation'.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
My opinion is that I really don't give a hoot. There are worse things than gays and lesbians in this world. As long as things don't effect myself or my family than I don't really care that much. Look at the world we live in and people worry about gays and lesbians...lol It's laughable.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
You might find this discussion of interest.

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
My opinion is that I really don't give a hoot. There are worse things than gays and lesbians in this world. As long as things don't effect myself or my family than I don't really care that much. Look at the world we live in and people worry about gays and lesbians...lol It's laughable.

I totally agree

new topics

top topics

join