It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanford Florida Ghost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
www.local6.com...

For those who are interested .... a ghost hunting team picked up the voice of a ghost woman singing in a house reputed to be haunted. Interesting little article.

I've done EVPs and gotten some interesting things. I REALLY would like to be able to clean them up like they do on Ghost Hunters so that I can hear better.

EVPS are very cool ....

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
www.download.com...

Here's a link to a great little program (free) that will help clean up your sounds. I use it myself, it works wonders.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Stop entertaining these Demons (Ghosts) same thing. They are trying to get your attention. Get your eyes on Jesus. Those demons want to lead you into the pit of hell with them. The first thing they will do is impersonate a lost relative like your dead aunt or uncle or someone dear to you.

They are demons, rebuke them in Jesus name and put the blood of Jesus between you and them. Watch them run, run, run.

Keep your eyes on Jesus.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Ghosts Are On-Topic

From the Paranormal Studies forum description:

Remote viewing, ESP, OBE, telepathy, ghosts, spirits, etc.

Discussion of these topics is welcome here.

Discussion of topics such as Jesus and evangelism are better suited for forums such as Faith, Spirituality & Theology.

Let's please respect the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use and the principle of topical discussion.

Topic: Sanford Florida Ghost

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquire Wisdom
Stop entertaining these Demons (Ghosts) same thing.

SOMETIMES demons can take the form of relatives and try to be welcomed into your house and into your life. That's true.

HOWEVER ....

This spook isn't trying to do that. It's just a ghost, probably of the person the investigators believe it to be. The question to ask is WHY do some people become ghosts here on earth instead of moving on to heaven or hell.

Sometimes the person doesn't know that they are dead. They continue on with life and have no memory of their death. Why does God allow this? I don't know.

Sometimes they have unfinished business on Earth and can't find rest until what ever they felt so passionately about on earth is finished or until they learn to let go of whatever it is that they have a hold on here.

Some people, including some Catholic priests that I have talked to, believe that many ghosts are people going through a sort of purgatorive process. Yes - the 'catholic purgatory' thing. The dead can't let go of the earthly things that they held so dear and so by being a ghost they learn that they can't be involved with earthly things anymore and so they learn to let go. Some, including me, believe that many ghosts are really souls in what Catholics call 'purgatory' - they are purging themselves of their earthly desires.

In the case of the SANFORD FLORIDA GHOST - people believe that the woman, who was childless, is now happy that there are children in the house and she's experiencing her version of 'helping' the children and watching over them. That is something that she didn't get to do during her life so now she's experiencing it (rather remotely as a ghost) after death. Once she has had this strong desire fulfilled she may indeed move on to heaven. I doubt it'll be hell since she has such a strong desire to take care of children - but you never know.

Anesthesia - Thank you for the link to clear up my EVPs. I will definatley check it out!!

[edit on 11/19/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
You are very welcome. I personally wouldn't trade this program for anything...lol

new topics

top topics

join