It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Nuclear Reactor Under WTC?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
they made their report free? *chortle* I had almost forgotten about this but I always did want to check it out. I still do strongly believe as I always have that some type of nuclear weapon was used to bring down the towers but nuclear reactors seemed really far fetched and was quite intrigued to see why anyone would even bother claiming such a thing, you would think there must be atleast 'something' behind their report, if you know what i mean.

p.s thank you for the update anonymous

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious
they made their report free? *chortle* I had almost forgotten about this but I always did want to check it out. I still do strongly believe as I always have that some type of nuclear weapon was used to bring down the towers but nuclear reactors seemed really far fetched and was quite intrigued to see why anyone would even bother claiming such a thing, you would think there must be atleast 'something' behind their report, if you know what i mean.

p.s thank you for the update anonymous

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Insolubrious]

well, a nuke could probably explain the seismic evidence, the strontium:barium correlation, and these cars:

www.911blogger.com... (NEW pics of underground car-parks at WTC)

EDIT: WTF, in those pics the floor has a massive crater in it with cars falling in, but the ceiling directly above is prefectly intact!

[edit on 29-5-2008 by The Dispatcherator]

<< 1   >>

join