It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the CIA created Osama bin Laden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I would agree that the CIA helped to create Osama, but the Cold War is one helluva big excuse on their behalf.
From Afghanistan it is only a short step to the oilfields of the Middle East. If communism had been allowed to gain a foothold in that area, the chances are that we would all be using cyrillics on this forum.

Two wrongs don't always make a right, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
The US took a risk with Osama and it seemed like the right thing to do at the time.

One thing that does piss me off about the dude though. He invades just as many countries as the US does. His group is active in many parts of the world where it is even more unwelcome than US interference is. He wants Westerners out of countries and by doing this he sets up in countries that don't want him either.
Osama is a goddamn hypocrite.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone

Originally posted by Joshua
This is no majority opinion! OSAMA BIN LADEN IS NOT A PRODUCT OF THE CIA! HE IS A PRODUCT OF 900 YEAR OLD BLIND PREJUDCIES AGAINST THE WHOLE WESTERN WORLD!

Look what you did, you made we type in caps.
Dude. Take some prozac or something. There is a majority opinion, or else you are blind. The world thinks Osama did it on his own, not with the CIA's help. Hence they are the "sheep". People who do not think that are "minority nutcases". What is so hard to understand about my position?

The reason I called the him a sheep, was because he believed it. There is hardly any bases for his belief, but he does it anyway. He is a follower.

link   

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS NOT A PRODUCT OF THE CIA! HE IS A PRODUCT OF 900 YEAR OLD BLIND PREJUDCIES AGAINST THE WHOLE WESTERN WORLD!

maybe it was wetern prejudices on the eastern world that created osama.

link   

It really isn't, they hate us because we love living. We love buetiful women, fast cars, and fast food.

Is that really why they hate America? How blind have I been...

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by crayon

I thought the pissed faced next the acticle was proof enough, and I am pretty sure he does, if you don't say so now.

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by Joshua]

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by Joshua]

As do I OK
I don't really care what he believes, or you. I believe what I feel is right. I listen to all options. No need to be calling people names.

As do I, and I know that we funded the man but we certainly didn't CREATE him.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
connect the dots

The other man, dressed in Docker's clothing, was not a native Afghan any more than Olberg was. He was a 28-year-old Saudi. Tim Osman (Ossman) has recently become better known as Osama Bin Ladin. "Tim Osman" was the name assigned to him by the CIA for his tour of the U.S. and U.S. military bases, in search of political support and armaments.

tim osman

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   

By joshua
We trained him. But we did not instill the hate of the western world in him.

Well obviously, but neither did they have to instill a hatred of the soviets in him�

by Joshua
It really isn't, they hate us because we love living. We love buetiful women, fast cars, and fast food.

That�s probably the most sheep like statement in this thread. They hate us because of our foreign policy, because of our predatory form of capitalism, because they perceive us as trying to culturally and economically take over their Islamic countries and rape their mineral wealth, because we constantly play one off against the other and to some extent because their religious beliefs vilify the morality of our way of life along with a million other reasons. I don�t think they give much of a toss of what you drive or where you eat, though they do if we try and enforce the same on them. Oh and yes I�m sure they all love ugly women.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
It's pretty well documented that the C.I.A trained and funded Bin Laden and others against the Soviets in the early eighties. A lot of it isn't even denied by the government.

A quick search will find plenty of info on it from legitimate sources.

nice thread Saiyan!

Don't worry about people who think you are a nutter... they are just the disinformants doing their job.

Disinformation at its best

Don't bash thread creators without just cause!

And read the entire article... do more searches on the subject then interpret your findings.

Keep up the good work Saiyan!

[Edited on 11-14-2003 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I agree with you. I posted that as a rebuff to those who thought the topic was a load of rubbish, not against Saiyan.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well we have a couple ways to look at this... First, i think it is up to you on what you believe to be true.. It is not up to some coward to call anyone a sheep because they do not share their thought process which in Joshuas case is not very active at this time. Second off... And how long has he even been a member of ATS.... WOW... 2 whole days. What the hell ever.. You want my opinion, it is the way that Joshua is thinking that has caused people to hate the US... either you think like me, or u are a Fu%king moron... ATS is a place where anyone can say whatever is on thier minds, but don't think just because you have a freedom to say what you want, that anyone is going to sit back and let you stomp thier heads in. Real intelligence is having a open mind to where all things are possible.... Wanna know my 2 cents... Close your mind to the possible and you have just become the sheep... No do what your momma says Joshua and take your afternoon nap... You are getting a little cranky..

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Lets see....we got the "connect the dots" issue of "Tim Osman"..........
Yeah....I read the site you gave:
"WHEN OSAMA BIN LADIN WAS TIM OSMAN"
Link:
www.american-buddha.com...

I like the authors citations of sources.

All-in-all, the debate will rage on this issue of the CIA and Osama "Tim" Bin "Osman" Laden forever......
"The CIA-Bin Laden Myth"
Link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It's true. Osama Bin Laden/Tim Osman is/was an US government asset. The question is "is he still?"

And, just for the record, I enjoy the abuse.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
It's true. Osama Bin Laden/Tim Osman is/was an US government asset. The question is "is he still?"

And, just for the record, I enjoy the abuse.

and here, i feel is where we seperate the objective realists from the subjective projectionists.
being as objective as i can, i have to say OF COURSE he still is an asset, not, however of the U.S. government, but of the black nobility shadow controllers, of which bush and clinton were also assets.
i also enjoy the abuse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join