It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend Choked on a ROD!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Brokenvisage your mind is like a book ready to be written on and you dont use any logic when concerning things that have already been debunked and discredited (...). sorry to ruin your little starwars fantasy you had goin on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Removed personal attack

You have a U2U

[edit on 23/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenVisage
You're pathetic One.. welcome to ignore-land.

Please review the T&C on personal insults.
If you guys want to fight about things take it to U2U or away from the forums, the motto of this site is DENY IGNORANCE, so please keep that in mind when you are presenting your sides to each argument.

Hell of a title!

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by toxicated5
OK first of all, people are way to quick to dismiss thigs like rods.

think about this I hae never seen a giraffe in my life, you dont really find them much in england, but i have seen photos of them.
i have also seen convincing photos of rods, so can they exist,
i think so.

But, giraffes are a documented animal that can be proven and backed up by FACTS.

Rods are not documented. They have not been recognized by science. There has not been a single documented case of anyone coming into contact with a rod.

Try again.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
TheRanchMan, personal experiences aside, including mine and the original poster, you can't discredit something because you simpky haven't seen it and science doesn't recognize it yet. New bugs are discovered everyday, and before they're discovered- Science doesn't recognize them either.

p.s. you know you've got an ATS problem when you're posting after champagne when guess are over for thanksgiving... lol wow i'm drunk.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
personaly i think they are a breed of animals mamal or insect with an incredible speed and that they are real although they seem to be bugs (most probably are) that we will eventualy find out if they are real or a mith

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Just to twist it up if we have seen a major increase in ships (UFO) around here, its not inconceivable that certain little critters from around the place have come with them.

I mean we ship food around and often ship spiders, bugs, this that and the next thing with that. So if any ships had in theory come here you might expect a few outer space tag along critters to have popped up with them

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MouseOnMars

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
There is proof

No there isn't.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

I know, I read that and I was like What The *$^%!

hehehehehehe.

give me a picture of these suckers.

flying around the clouds gathering information.

i wonder if they're dragons semen, left over from thousands of years ago.

hehehehehe.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
if alien rods are bugs, then how come there was a documentary on sky 1 a few years ago and it showed footage of a rod flying in and out of a tornado, how could a 'blurred bug or bird' do that without dying? The video is called UFO files- alien encounters-RODS-part 4. search it on youtube.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I feel very sorry for your friend, and this may be one of their new altered insect species, the cloning stuff they have been doing, or some natural mutation of some kind, but this is not what we call rods.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt

Originally posted by TheOne1989
once again rods do not exist they've already been discredited. they set nets in the air and the so called rods turned out to be nothing more than moths and grasshoppers flying fast and it gives them that cuddle fish appearence because of the repeated wing interval in the camera.
I would'nt be so sure as to say they don't exist,there is ALOT out there that we don't know about or discovered yet.

A sane mind, thank you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join